i am trying to find old friends from ...

i am trying to find old friends from avoca

Posted in the Avoca Forum

bill

United States

#1 May 14, 2009
my name is bill slack i was born and raised in avoca. i moved to florida about 20 yrs ago. i am now 45, i have lost touch with everyone from home and sure would like to find some old friends.
IF ANY ONE SEE'S THIS AND REMEBERS ME PLEASE DROP ME A LINE MY EMAIL IS GUITARBILL38@MSN.COM
OR POST ME A MESSAGE.
valley girl

Gilbert, AZ

#2 Feb 5, 2010
My father was born in Avoca, Pa around the turn of the century. His name was Michael Francis Farrell. His mother's name was Kathryn. They moved to NJ. Anyone with any information about the Farrell's could you please e mail me at kathy_schenk@yahoo.com.

THank
OURTOWN AVOCA

Sybertsville, PA

#3 Aug 22, 2011
TO .....
valley girl wrote:
My father was born in Avoca, Pa around the turn of the century. His name was Michael Francis Farrell. His mother's name was Kathryn. They moved to NJ. Anyone with any information about the Farrell's could you please e mail me at kathy_schenk@yahoo.com.
THank
You can do a search in FaceBook Groups for..People Who Grew Up in Avoca, PA ..... and request membership. There are many from both families residing in Avoca and some are members of that group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avoca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Used Car Dealer Charged with Odometer Fraud Jul 22 please 3
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Jul 17 I too been duped 3,483
Darryl's Licence Plates Restoration (Aug '07) Jun '15 beech95 32
Thanks Veterans (Nov '10) May '15 Friend 11
News Ex-school headmaster sentenced to 50 years for ... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Voters challenge commissioner candidate petitions Mar '15 OF Ciz 1
News Fired state trooper back on the job after griev... Mar '15 Convened citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avoca Mortgages