Review: Kayla's KARS
Dave - Roseann

Louisville, CO

#1 Oct 12, 2008
We've bought three vehicles from "Joe" over the past five years. We still two of them. He's treated us right each and every time. His prices were excellent and hard to beat anywhere else in town.
Brian

Shenandoah, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2008
I went to look at the Mazda 626 at Kayla's Kars. I was told it was a good car and was just traded in. The car was priced at $1500.Joe Gallegher gave me the classic I have another guy coming to look at it and he's willing the pay $1500). If I wanted it I would have to pay the $1500. I gave "the other guy" a few days to make the purchase. The car was still there afer several days. I went back to look at the car and Joe informed me he just put in a new clutch ( turns out it was a clutch master cylinder).

I took the car for a ride and I was not allowed to take the car to get it looked at before I purchased it. I would have had to leave a $200 non-refundable deposit with Kayla's Kars. I took the mechanic to the car to look around it, but couldn't look under the car.

I purchased the car 14 November 2008 from Kayla's Kars as-is. I took the car to R&M collision in Pittston on Monday, 18 November 2008, to have it looked at to see what it needed for a new inspection. The garage called me to tell me frame rails were rotted. I called Kayla's Kars to tell them. I got a call back to say Joe was not around. At this time ,the car is still at the garage. After the garage called me Tuesday morning to see what I wanted to do, I attempted another call,
I called Tuesday, 19 November 2008, and was told Joe was still not around. At this time, I'm under the impression that this car is not going to be returned. I told the garage to put two tires and an alignment on the car because the guy's not calling me back. It also needed two tie rods.(total cost $362.58). I have 1762.58 invested in the car now after several days of not being called back.
The gave me the 1275 back but nothing else no tax no tags after 5 days. The guy f'd out of 400+. Then he wanted the sell me another car for more money......buyer beware...never again!
Sharon

Kingston, PA

#3 Mar 12, 2010
I've bought two cars from Kaylas in the past six years. Both have been very good used vehicles. I just went by the dealership today to see what Joe has available. I've put over 35K miles on my current Kayla's car and it has never been in for repairs since I've owned it. I won't go anywhere else to buy a good used car. Kayla's has always been fair, friendly and accomodating to me. I like Kayla's so much I recommended them to someone else who bought a vehicle from them. I recommend Kayla's all the time and will continue to do so.
fred

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2012
I. Fuss. U. Have two be. A friend I got a car and got robed. Joe is a theif
djm

Kingston, PA

#5 Feb 17, 2014
Haha he was a gypsy. That's why he closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avoca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grocery stores finding ways to compete against ... Mar 30 Child Support Scam 1
News Police charge four in OF (Dec '09) Mar '18 BevAustin 4
News Local unemployment ticked up in December Jan '18 Hazleton Update 1
Darryl's Licence Plates Restoration (Aug '07) Dec '17 Kerry 37
West Pittston Man Charged With Scamming Restaurant (May '11) Nov '17 Coming 8
News I've been fired (Jul '06) Nov '17 Elbert Wilby 93
News Advocate calls for historical markers for promi... (Oct '17) Oct '17 heroin is awesome 1

Avoca Jobs

Personal Finance

Avoca Mortgages