Aviston

East Alton, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Hoping for warm weather tired of this warm cold stuff should be here soon YEAH

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 May 5, 2011
For a while there, it seemed like all Mother Nature would do, is tease us, and then freeze us, tease us, freeze us. it was a long wait, but spring is finally here!! Yay!! Aviston summer of 2011, here we come! Hope it's a great memorable one!

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2011
My husband just told me that the news is calling for some really nasty weather these next few days ahead. Thunderstorms & Tornado warnings.
Siren-guy

Alton, IL

#4 May 10, 2011
Problem is, half the time they are dead on and all hell breaks loose. The other half, it's as sunny as can be! Hopefully we do get bad weather though, it could blow half the town away (without killing anyone of course) and make the town realize that they need to get off their butts and do something.
Inbred in Aviston

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 11, 2011
Siren-guy, What would the mayor say if he heard you say that you hoped Aviston would be hit by a tornado? You are showing your true colors! You don't give a damn about the Village of Aviston, you only care about your precious little sirens...Sick!
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#6 May 11, 2011
Carlyle lake is at a record high, The beaches are completely underwater, the roads are closed to the public in Hazlet park because most of 'em are submerged. The Dam is working overtime pouring out dangerous white water rapids, the rivers shores are submerged, the suspended bridge area are underwater. FACT IS, if we get MORE nasty weather my friends, that Dam could BREAK! and clinton county could be in a whole world of shit.
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#7 May 11, 2011
Carlyle Dam is getting old, full of cracks and chips, it's just a matter of time boys and girls, and all this relentless spring rain aint helpin' matters none.

Location hidden

#8 May 11, 2011
Redneck man, you are a little gloomy aint ya? Look outside! it's a wonderful day! Why so angry and negative? My husband & his father went fishing on that lake just last weekend. They were even caught on the lake during a early thunderstorm, and they are all still here in one piece. That Dam is strong, and that lake has flooded before. Have a great day.
Siren-guy

United States

#9 May 11, 2011
Inbred in Aviston wrote:
Siren-guy, What would the mayor say if he heard you say that you hoped Aviston would be hit by a tornado? You are showing your true colors! You don't give a damn about the Village of Aviston, you only care about your precious little sirens...Sick!
OH! And now you care about Aviston? That's weird! Get over yourself! All you do is bitch about the tiniest little things, you don't like them? Ignore them, or do something about them as I said earlier, it's better than sitting on your computer all day
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#10 May 12, 2011
Looks like summer is finally here, the weather yesterday felt like mid-June. Speaking of sitting on the computer all day, siren-guy, and inbred, my coffee pot is empty, and i'm out the door to make them bucks. Have fun arguing you guys. Can't wait to see what crazy shit you put on here tommorrow.
Siren-guy

Belleville, IL

#11 May 22, 2011
Anyone hear about that weather down in Joplin, MO? Crazy stuff.
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#12 May 25, 2011
Crazy Weather we been having. Looks like we are gonna get it again today too. As far as Joplin goes. We all been keeping them in our prayers. it seems that the Aviston Forum died ever since they started putting Highland topics on ours. Haven't seen too many responses ever since they started doing that crazy crap.
Siren-guy

United States

#13 Jun 10, 2011
Been hot hot hot the past couple weeks. We need some rain to cool it down around here
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#14 Jun 13, 2011
Cool front is coming through with a chance of daily thunderstorms. And that's fine with me. This forum aint so much fun anymore ever since they put a whole foriegn town in it. i came on here to talk to fellow aviston folk, about fellow aviston things. i don't think no one here in this town, wants to go on the Aviston forum, and see a hundred shit posted on here from a town 2 towns away?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aviston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Get real 412
Eric wright 7 hr EricMom 16
Grandparents rights (Aug '14) Fri NoRightsForKids 16
Burger Barf Jul 18 KingLuvsBurger 10
new sidewalk Jul 8 PuppyTrails 2
Snow-cone stand in Aviston (May '11) Jun '18 Monetary Drain 33
Keep Highland topix out of AVISTONS Forums! (May '11) Jun '18 The Graduate 27

Aviston Jobs

Personal Finance

Aviston Mortgages