aviston

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 21, 2011
Last time I checked it was winter time
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#2 May 5, 2011
Then Check again you fool. Because it's damn near summer.
126gal

Belleville, IL

#3 May 5, 2011
What is this world coming to? All you do is complain "Redneck Rebel". If you really are that angry and dislike where you live, why don't you move? No one is making you stay.5948
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#4 May 6, 2011
i was raised here, this is my town. I'm a life long citizen of Aviston, and i've seen a LOT of changes over the years. All your subsidising, and brand new homes aint chasin' me out! and this is where i'll die one day.
Inbred in Aviston

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 9, 2011
Redneck Rebel, You got my vote if you run for Mayor!
126gal

United States

#6 May 9, 2011
Redneck Rebel, if you are a lifelong citizen, then I believe if you do nothing about how Aviston is run, then you have no voice. Put up, or SHUT UP!
homer

Farmington, MO

#7 May 9, 2011
More Clinton County humor,will it never end?
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#8 May 10, 2011
i don't talk there talk 126gal, but i can SEE that YOU DO! So, maybe it's time YOU make some changes around here instead of giving so much Hell to the good simple town folk of Aviston. Why do people complain? Because nothing gets done. Hell, we don't even have one of them snow-cone slushee hutts, that EVERY OTHER town on the map already has!!! The Hell with the kids around here? Huh? The kids of Aviston are the ones who get the short of end of the stick Missy. They don't GET to KNOW what it is like to walk or ride there bike up to the snow cone stand, instead, y'all are belly-achin about Dirty Roads.
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#9 May 10, 2011
inbred, if the good folk of Aviston, would back me up, i would run for mayor. Then this town wouldn't have wood burning stoves, it would have weather sirens, and snow-cone stands.
Inbred in Aviston

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 11, 2011
Redneck Rebel, You would be amazed how many people in Aviston actually hate the way Aviston is currently run, the only problem is that they are afraid to speak-up due to retaliation of the mayor and village board. They are starting to grow some backbone now that they have seen some Aviston residents standing-up to the Aviston politicians. The mayor and the board will not know what hit them when the sh!t hits the fan!
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#11 May 11, 2011
it's come time, HELL or HIGH-WATER, to make a stand!
autumn days

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jun 18, 2011
when you stand up, wipe all the dirt off your clothes hillbillies, dont smile (no teeth), and try not to talk so you dont sound stupid. wear your best cowboy boots and clean bandana
Redneck Rebel

Collinsville, IL

#13 Jun 19, 2011
autumn days wrote:
when you stand up, wipe all the dirt off your clothes hillbillies, dont smile (no teeth), and try not to talk so you dont sound stupid. wear your best cowboy boots and clean bandana
Where does ANYONE in this county, area, or state fit that description? i think your lost son. Better go back home. We send our regards.
autumn days

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jun 19, 2011
you drink stagg from a mason jar. wear camo bibs year round, only own pull on boots, wash laundry in the 'crick', wash truck by driving through puddles, and your second car is a four wheeler. look in a mirror, no teeth.

Since: May 11

Aviston

#15 Jun 20, 2011
autumn days wrote:
you drink stagg from a mason jar. wear camo bibs year round, only own pull on boots, wash laundry in the 'crick', wash truck by driving through puddles, and your second car is a four wheeler. look in a mirror, no teeth.
We do own four wheelers, and we do love to go muddin in our big old pickup trucks, do enjoy a cold stag every now and then. we do love our camo, And most people i know do call creeks, criks, but we're not sure what your infactuation is with the toothless thing. We own washers & dryers, have laundromats, and lots of dentists, so maybe your mixing us up with your big city meth and crack heads. i think they fit your bill more. they sound like the people you describe, no teeth, washing there clothes in puddles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aviston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Get real 412
Eric wright 7 hr EricMom 16
Grandparents rights (Aug '14) Fri NoRightsForKids 16
Burger Barf Jul 18 KingLuvsBurger 10
new sidewalk Jul 8 PuppyTrails 2
Snow-cone stand in Aviston (May '11) Jun '18 Monetary Drain 33
Keep Highland topix out of AVISTONS Forums! (May '11) Jun '18 The Graduate 27

Aviston Jobs

Personal Finance

Aviston Mortgages