Woman killed in crash near Highland

Woman killed in crash near Highland

There are 31 comments on the Alton Telegraph story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Woman killed in crash near Highland. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

A Trenton, Ill., woman has died and two others injured as a result of a two-vehicle crash Tuesday afternoon near Highland, the Illinois State Police reported today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#22 Mar 9, 2010
it is all one big k=joke.. this guy will prob get off..
How I saw it happen

Edwardsville, IL

#23 Mar 9, 2010
My wife and I saw this happen in front of us. I can't believe the lady died. I saw her pined in the truck and was talking to some of the guys that jumped out of another car that stopped and were wearing suits. I will say that the road was horrible with snow drifting across it and it was very slick. I think the dodge was just going too fast and slid into the oncoming lane. Let me just say again that the road was very bad, so bad that I did not feel safe in my Camry going over 35mph in that section of road and my wife was still saying to slow down, then we saw the accident.
How I saw it happen

Edwardsville, IL

#24 Mar 9, 2010
We were three cars behind the Dodge, and the southbound lane was worse than the northbound.
One Gay Rat

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Mar 10, 2010
The roads, no matter what condition, are no place for a drunk driver!
wow

United States

#26 Apr 7, 2010
Summer wrote:
First of all this was a very tragic accident that could have happened to anyone of us. James was heading home when he hit a patch of ice and his truck started swerving he wasn't speeding or trying to pass anyone. He tried to correct it but on ice there was really nothing he could do. James knew Barb, her Husband and her sons. James is devastated he knows he took someones wife, mother, grandmother, aunt and friend away from so many people and this is something he has to live with for the rest of his life. I just hope everyone will wait til the facts come out before they make anymore judgements. I will be praying for the Green family and am so sorry for thier loss.
the facts are now btch so what ya gonna say. imcalling bul!shit on this!!!!!!!!!! p.s. so is everyone else.. ge was above the limit
retard

United States

#27 Apr 7, 2010
good thing ur praying... do u understand what life is after this? he will NEVER no. Easter passed... he fucked shit up bad.... u r stupid. ws he there when barbs grandchildren were asnf she was on easter? do u think he could a good reason? dont talk about how HE will suffer!!! IF he gets off, well... he will have del with the "remarks"
His B.A.C. ws over the limit thats a fact
Really

Cape Girardeau, MO

#28 Jan 17, 2011
Elise wrote:
Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. Drinking and driving is still the same after 4 beers or 10 gin and tonic.
<quoted text>
REALLY???? 4 beers is the same as 10 gin and tonics??? Are you absolutely retarded??? Now I am not saying James was right, because he wasnt, but you really seem retarded now that you said 4 beers was the same as 20 gin and tonics!!!
Guy

Chicago, IL

#29 Jan 17, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???? 4 beers is the same as 10 gin and tonics??? Are you absolutely retarded??? Now I am not saying James was right, because he wasnt, but you really seem retarded now that you said 4 beers was the same as 20 gin and tonics!!!
She was saying that driving drunk is wrong regardless of how much you've had to drink, not that drinking four beers gets you as drunk as ten gin and tonics.
sharon

United States

#30 Jan 18, 2011
does anyone no when he i s going to prison? i no he sold his house, just curious.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 16, 2011
Remember a gentle, loving spirit

who lived a simple life;

but what a life she lived --

she touched so many.

Goodbye sweet angel.
Carrie

United States

#32 Apr 6, 2011
gentle dreams wrote:
Remember a gentle, loving spirit
who lived a simple life;
but what a life she lived --
she touched so many.
Goodbye sweet angel.
Yes, she is still missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aviston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Haller's Tax Service (Feb '15) Mon Bodacious 51
Don Ole Mexican Restaurant (Apr '10) Apr 20 FosterBrooks 77
funny story Apr 19 BackInTheDay 2
highland speedway closure Apr 13 LuvMyRacing 18
highland race fans Apr 12 RaceFan4Ever 4
where is my classmate BEN FLOYD (Jan '14) Aug '14 BeachTime51 3
Drug Dealing Lesbians in Aviston IL (Dec '09) Jan '14 where is he 11

Aviston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance