Video of Nude Man Tasered at Coachell...

Video of Nude Man Tasered at Coachella Goes Viral

There are 9 comments on the KESQ-TV Palm Desert story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Video of Nude Man Tasered at Coachella Goes Viral. In it, KESQ-TV Palm Desert reports that:

Police today defended the use of a Taser on an inebriated and naked man at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival, which was captured on video and widely circulated on the Internet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KESQ-TV Palm Desert.

Matthew

Ottawa, IL

#1 Apr 27, 2009
What certainly can't be defended is that one cop doing that malicious knee drop thing on the guy. That could have broken his ribs or even caused serious internal injury. And what was the suspect doing at the time other than just lying there? Nothing.
The West Newton Kid

Brookline, MA

#3 Apr 29, 2009
Matthew wrote:
What certainly can't be defended is that one cop doing that malicious knee drop thing on the guy. That could have broken his ribs or even caused serious internal injury. And what was the suspect doing at the time other than just lying there? Nothing.
Come on Matthew, get real. Now, I do not always support the cops; as a matter of fact I lean the other way. But, in this case the cops showed plenty of restraint. They tried over and over to calmly get this boob to put his robe back on; and he refused. So, after awhile they said enough is enough. This boob got exactly what was coming to him. No more and no less. And, the cops handled the goofy situation well. Good job cops!
mindy look

Ithaca, NY

#4 May 1, 2009
The West Newton Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Matthew, get real. Now, I do not always support the cops; as a matter of fact I lean the other way. But, in this case the cops showed plenty of restraint. They tried over and over to calmly get this boob to put his robe back on; and he refused. So, after awhile they said enough is enough. This boob got exactly what was coming to him. No more and no less. And, the cops handled the goofy situation well. Good job cops!
so if you were high and naked maybe you would like to be treated that way!i dont think they handled it at all the way they should have!
mindy look

Ithaca, NY

#5 May 1, 2009
folks do stuff like get naked at burningman and i dont see them being treated like that its because Coachella is for closed minded retards!
Matthew

Ottawa, IL

#6 May 2, 2009
The West Newton Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy didn't seem to know what was going on, but he clearly wasn't hurting anyone.

He was harmless and high; and didn't do ANYTHING to warrant the rough treatment these cops subjected him to.
Baxter

AOL

#7 May 7, 2009
I think the police had every right he wasn't compliant and refused to put his clothes on, they gave him every opportunity then he resisted the intial handcuffing when he didn't complie when he was committing a crime called indecent exposer and resisting arrest
Lowdown

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#8 May 10, 2009
The cops acted way to nice to this guy and tried to reason with him. If this was Oakland they would have shot him.
Todd Dugan

San Diego, CA

#9 May 11, 2009
they should of let him have it on his baby maker that would of stopped him cold.
Wasn

Palm Desert, CA

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avila Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Invade Ireland" Cry from more Pres Hopefuls May 27 Religious Newzwire 1
SLO Police Chiefs fired May 12 Adonell 1
Review: Thousand Hills Pet Resort (Sep '09) May 12 Gwen weedon 15
SLO POLICE Department Dysfunctional Corrupt May 12 Willard 2
News Did illegal ticket quotas hasten Gesell's exit? May 12 Claire 1
lenny jones & dave congalton May 8 SpeakingTheTruth 4
Narcs on the Take May 8 Das 2
More from around the web

Avila Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE