New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5147 Jun 6, 2012
i know more about the vc then you clowns in nj will ever know.
Le Minh Dao

Garden City, NY

#5148 Jun 7, 2012
obscure jude wrote:
i know more about the vc then you clowns in nj will ever know.
You, beaucoup VC!

Location hidden

#5149 Jun 7, 2012
stop watching platoon and imagining you had the guts to serve
Al Gore

Garden City, NY

#5150 Jun 7, 2012
I don't know really which had more poop in it, those latrine barrels you stirred, or my political career.

Location hidden

#5151 Jun 7, 2012
some day your gonna make the mistake of thinking you can mouth off in public like you do on the internet.then you are going to find out some vets don't play that game.so sit there at your computer in your moms' basement making stupid insults,hoping your skin will clear up,and that you can get rid of your rubber doll and maybe find a girl someday.
Sgt Hulka

Garden City, NY

#5152 Jun 7, 2012
"Lighten up Francis"
Winger

Garden City, NY

#5153 Jun 7, 2012
Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell

Location hidden

#5154 Jun 7, 2012
wow now he's quoting old bill murray movies,again move out of the basement and start a life.i said some vets,thats not for me i only laugh at fools,physical violence isn't the answer.i get to big a kick out of people who resort to anger and insults when discussing a subject,when they can't convert someone to their side.this idea that anyone is either with you or against you is just plain stupid,but it's very revealing of a persons character.and shows how little they really know.
Winger

Garden City, NY

#5156 Jun 7, 2012
obscure jude wrote:
wow now he's quoting old bill murray movies,again move out of the basement and start a life.i said some vets,thats not for me i only laugh at fools,physical violence isn't the answer.i get to big a kick out of people who resort to anger and insults when discussing a subject,when they can't convert someone to their side.this idea that anyone is either with you or against you is just plain stupid,but it's very revealing of a persons character.and shows how little they really know.
LMAO, you are a humorless troll, come out of your cave.
Rev Jesse Jackson

Garden City, NY

#5157 Jun 7, 2012
obscure jude wrote:
Look in the mirror
Rev Jesse Jackson

Garden City, NY

#5160 Jun 11, 2012
The incumbent, is a failed presidency, in my head, I do conceive, in my heart, I do believe,of the presidency the brother must be relieved. Amen.
only one voice

Ithaca, NY

#5161 Jun 11, 2012
yes,and the rebuplicans who became the party of no after his inauguration played no part.those very selfsame republicans who voted for cap and trade voted against it when obama tried to implement.obamacare as you like to call it,was modeled after a republican plan from the nineties and romneys mass. health plan.now these very selfsame people who voted for it when it was a republican plan,now vigorously oppose it because it came from obama and the dems.this is a clear case of putting party over country.they don't care if americans suffer,just so long as they can blame obama and win in 2012.t. kennedy was no fan of g.w. bush but he put party interest asside to shepherd no child left behind,through a closely divided senate.some of us have long memories and occassionally keep ourselves current with what's going on in d.c. and don't rely on fox for everything.
Joe

Bainbridge, NY

#5162 Jun 11, 2012
Confirmed: Fox News makes people dumb!

http://www.dailypaul.com/235784/confirmed-fox...
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5163 Jun 11, 2012
only one voice wrote:
yes,and the rebuplicans who became the party of no after his inauguration played no part.those very selfsame republicans who voted for cap and trade voted against it when obama tried to implement.obamacare as you like to call it,was modeled after a republican plan from the nineties and romneys mass. health plan.now these very selfsame people who voted for it when it was a republican plan,now vigorously oppose it because it came from obama and the dems.this is a clear case of putting party over country.they don't care if americans suffer,just so long as they can blame obama and win in 2012.t. kennedy was no fan of g.w. bush but he put party interest asside to shepherd no child left behind,through a closely divided senate.some of us have long memories and occassionally keep ourselves current with what's going on in d.c. and don't rely on fox for everything.
Apparently, you are in denial over Obama's almost 4 years of failure. The incompetent is not worthy of election in November, as his fantasy of hope & change is just that. Unfortunately, for the nation, Obamabot worshippers such as you prefer to remain in denial.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5164 Jun 11, 2012
Joe wrote:
Confirmed: Fox News makes people dumb!
http://www.dailypaul.com/235784/confirmed-fox...
Then you had better stop watching. Uh-oh, too late for you!
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5166 Jun 11, 2012
only one voice wrote:
If a Democrat passes wind in the forest and nobody is there to hear, has he passed wind?
only one voice

Ithaca, NY

#5167 Jun 11, 2012
if a republican performs fellatio on a millionaire and nobody sees it has he blown the guy
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5168 Jun 11, 2012
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5169 Jun 11, 2012
If a democrat performs fellatio in the back of his limo, he says " how was it Senator obama"?
only one voice

Ithaca, NY

#5170 Jun 11, 2012
if a republican screws a working man,who isn't smart enough to realize he's being screwed,has copulation really taken place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Averill Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cohoes man sentenced to 5 years in stabbing, sl... Jun 21 artzstuf 1
Homeless teen - what to do? (Aug '10) Jun 18 Jane Doe 9
my place DELMAR NY (Mar '15) Jun 18 Jane Doe 2
A Pimp named Rosalio (Nov '14) Jun 18 Jane Doe 4
Beth PD put a judge in jail and cuffed him (Apr '16) Jun 18 Jane Doe 2
Michael Cartwright (Mar '06) Jun 15 Michael Cartwrong 3
News Mineola man missing after he took wife to LIRR ... May '17 Boobee1212 1

Averill Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance