Butch

Cobleskill, NY

#7160 Jun 25, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well no one obstructed 180 rounds of golf days or vacations with the poor people in Marthas" Yineyard ,did they clown?
War Criminal GWB was the king of vacations. Why don't you ever tell the whole story?
Impressed

Camden, NY

#7161 Jun 25, 2014
If we didn't give state and federal workers the champagne, retirement plans. We would bd in much better shape. What's wrong with regular Medicare like everyone else and maybe saving for their own retirement like everyone else. None of these people had college loans. All civil service workers. Don't even get me started on the thruway.
Impressed

Camden, NY

#7162 Jun 25, 2014
Elect a mayor with no connections to NYC and our state will correct itself in time. We have more to offer in this state than any other state in the union yet people are leaving by the herds. It costs over a hundred dollars for a hunting license, only 5$ in PA. Why? Because they don't have a NYC dictating every decision that is made. Why can't we just separate from NYC and let them run their domain as liberal as they want, we will take card of ourselves.
Butch

Ilion, NY

#7163 Jun 25, 2014
This thread is a waste. No one will beat Andy C.!
Nice job

Camden, NY

#7164 Jun 25, 2014
Not if the 6million registered gun owners show up to vote. He will be crushed if they all come out to vote.
I live here

Painted Post, NY

#7165 Jun 25, 2014
whatsitallabout wrote:
I don't want to experience another cuomo in the governor's office
Hey you rip off! Stop using my name on here. I' ve worked hard on these comments and your ruining my reputation in town. I was once the town crier, but obviously no one will take me serious now because of YOU . You little hack.
Butch

Ilion, NY

#7166 Jun 25, 2014
Nice job wrote:
Not if the 6million registered gun owners show up to vote. He will be crushed if they all come out to vote.
If you need an assault weapon to hunt squirrels then you also need professional help! Better yet, join the military. Looks like the chicken hawks are rattling their swords again.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7167 Jun 25, 2014
History Major wrote:
<quoted text> You are a bitter and whiny person!
Tell me all about Obama's successes or STFU!
At present you have nothing just like what your skull contains.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7168 Jun 25, 2014
Butch wrote:
This thread is a waste. No one will beat Andy C.!
You will. You are butch enough.
History Major

Ilion, NY

#7169 Jun 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me all about Obama's successes or STFU!
Your whining and crying is having a real impact on elections! Try finding a candidate that has a chance. If you were a real republicon you would be cashing in on the record high market. Guess you just worship the oligarchy but aren't a paid member? Well, there's still Topix.
Butch

Ilion, NY

#7170 Jun 25, 2014
All you clowns have is faux news talking points. What candidates do you have that will win? Better check how the election process works besides trying to buy them.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7174 Jun 26, 2014
History Major wrote:
<quoted text> Your whining and crying is having a real impact on elections! Try finding a candidate that has a chance. If you were a real republicon you would be cashing in on the record high market. Guess you just worship the oligarchy but aren't a paid member? Well, there's still Topix.
Our nation's disgust for Obama will have the most impact in the coming elections and you can count on it.
really

Fredonia, NY

#7176 Jun 26, 2014
why are people still responding to a topic from 2010??? nothing better to do with your life?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7177 Jun 26, 2014
You are.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#7186 Jun 26, 2014
New York is business friendly? NOT.
We score all 50 states on 56 measures of competitiveness, developed using input from business groups, economic development experts, companies and the states themselves. States receive points based on their rankings in each metric. We then separate those metrics into 10 broad categories, weighting the categories based on how frequently they are cited in state economic development marketing materials. That way, our study ranks the states based on the criteria they use to sell themselves.
CNBC

Georgia number 0ne
NY bottom ten states, 40th.
Der Fuhrer Cuomo says otherwise.
Bill O liar

Ilion, NY

#7187 Jun 26, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
New York is business friendly? NOT.
We score all 50 states on 56 measures of competitiveness, developed using input from business groups, economic development experts, companies and the states themselves. States receive points based on their rankings in each metric. We then separate those metrics into 10 broad categories, weighting the categories based on how frequently they are cited in state economic development marketing materials. That way, our study ranks the states based on the criteria they use to sell themselves.
CNBC
Georgia number 0ne
NY bottom ten states, 40th.
Der Fuhrer Cuomo says otherwise.
Vote for Andy!!!!!#

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7189 Jun 29, 2014
Butch wrote:
<quoted text> War Criminal GWB was the king of vacations. Why don't you ever tell the whole story?
I wouldn't expect to get half the story from a half wit like you, take another bite of obamas' shit sandwich, he makes it just for you.
Butch

Ilion, NY

#7190 Jun 29, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't expect to get half the story from a half wit like you, take another bite of obamas' shit sandwich, he makes it just for you.
Immature people like you think that name calling is a viable tactic to gain favor for you ideas. That's why you will never succeed.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7192 Jun 29, 2014
Butch wrote:
<quoted text> Immature people like you think that name calling is a viable tactic to gain favor for you ideas. That's why you will never succeed.
Yes you are right Butchy boy, ad hominem attacks are only acceptable to you liberal skunks when its towards a conservative. Conservatives will never succeed as long as they continue to maintain their honesty and integrity and express their conscience, while the democrats tell the morons whatever they want to hear, that's how they get elected, promise them anything and deliver nothing, gee why didn't conservatives realize all they had to do was lie to the dopes to get their votes. "If you like your Doctor, you get to keep your Doctor" "There's not even a smidgen of corruption in the IRS"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7193 Jun 30, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me all about Obama's successes or STFU!
FINANCIAL GAINS BOOST CONSUMER CONFIDENCE...Associated Press .(6-28-14).....Level of optimism remains high, thanks in part to job growth......President Obama helped recover our economy, while republican's tried to block the survival of Americans....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Averill Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sep 21 truth 759
Review: Amerivape Smoke Shop (Sep '11) Sep 20 Amerivape Ripped ... 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Spitzer proposes to streamline special districts (Jan '08) Sep 17 Family 113
•••
•••

Averill Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Averill Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Averill Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Averill Park