Christopher Oathout murder trial postponed

Dec 4, 2007 Full story: Capital News 9 51

A former Albany cab driver was in Albany County Court Monday, ready to begin trial for the murder of Robert Taylor. via Capital News 9

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Going out like a boss”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#59 Sep 9, 2013
Winning an appeal does not mean he is innocent. I hope the DA brings him back to court because there are enough criminals around her walking free on technicalities as it is.
When he kills someone else what will be momma's excuse then?

“Going out like a boss”

Albany, NY

#60 Sep 9, 2013
Jailbird wrote:
It's amazing how many innocent people are locked up in the prison system. It's all because the man wants to use us as a means to alliveate unemployment in remote communities. The next thing you know, they will take away the oversized soft drinks that we rely upon to hydrate ourselves.
It is also amazing to see how many guilty people walk free,Casey Anthony style.
Then they kill again and everyone is left wondering why the courts did not do their job the first time. It is just matter of time before momma's boy,Chris is back in the news and not for doing anything good.
Lori

Hudson, NY

#61 Sep 9, 2013
to pagan alias A--hole at least Chris has a mother and didn't crawl out from under a rock! You mustbe jealous, wait maybe you and Lugo did his crime together you look like her a crack addicted prostitute! Get a life and stay out of ours! Justice has prevailed and you are a LOSER!

“Going out like a boss”

Albany, NY

#62 Sep 9, 2013
Lori wrote:
to pagan alias A--hole at least Chris has a mother and didn't crawl out from under a rock! You mustbe jealous, wait maybe you and Lugo did his crime together you look like her a crack addicted prostitute! Get a life and stay out of ours! Justice has prevailed and you are a LOSER!
Yeah,he has an enabler who is gonna help him with the rest of his nefarious career of being in and out of US prison system.
She crawls out of the gutter long enough to score her some pills and get her creepy street punk woman and animal abusing drug addict son out of trouble now and then,big deal. Hardly counts for mother of the year. If she were any kind of mother her son would not be such a mess.

I do not do drugs and I do not hang with Lugo either. Never been charged with a crime and everyone knows that I am happily married not a prostitute.
Put your pic up and stop hiding or do not comment on someone who is not afraid to put her image with her words. On second thought, don't,we can all see your pic at the post office.
Lori

Hudson, NY

#63 Sep 10, 2013
you are a Godless piece of S--T! a hater and Nuts! number one I am a nurse, number two I go to church, number three I am not a drug user, do not have an arrest record and am a hard working tax payer, if you are so happily married how do you know Chris? you don't! or you are lying! Chris never abused any animals so WHAT THE HELLare you talking about? He is gonna be free and you will have all your negativity and hateful comments come back to you, trust and believe God doesn't like ugly and all your COMMENTS are just that ugly and WRONG so who ever you are may all your ugliness come back to you ten fold and if you want to see me I am on facebook, check it out you hater!
Lori

Hudson, NY

#64 Sep 10, 2013
I hope if you have a child you poor kid/kids doesn't turn out like his crazy hater of a mother or if this is the person whom I think it is remember MOM is watching and shame on you! Hope your prize of a son ends up being like andy on Big Brother and brings home a handsome dude like Howard on Big brother, HE is free so LEAVE US ALONEand hey what happened to your picture? are you afraid for people to see you hanging out with Lugo!!!!
peagan hater

Troy, NY

#65 Sep 12, 2013
i think pegan just has a sad, lonely, depressed life. i mean if they are letting Chris out then they must know they really don't have the evidence to back up their case! if they did they would have not given him a plea.. I know Chis isn't perfect but neither are you because if you were you would have not talked all these bad things about him! remember treat people like you want to be treated and that karma is a real bitch... IT will get you one day then others will be talking about you like you are Chis and his family.

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#66 Sep 12, 2013
Lord Jesus king of kings, have mercy on these poor sinners and let justice bring to light the guiltily and guide the innocent out of darkness and into your blessed salvation. Praise his holy name,amen!
Anonymous

Hudson, NY

#67 Sep 27, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
Winning an appeal does not mean he is innocent. I hope the DA brings him back to court because there are enough criminals around her walking free on technicalities as it is.
When he kills someone else what will be momma's excuse then?
who the hell are you?
this is chris and I don't know you what do you type just to type???????
captain america

Troy, NY

#68 Oct 3, 2013
lori wrote:
hey vinny STUFF IT!!!!! he is getting out and Justice is served
You izzz a nobodee your kid izz a nobodee...

ghetto white trash bits.
DBButterfly

Presque Isle, ME

#69 Oct 23, 2013
I'm totally NOT ok with MY daughter's name being associated with Chris, yes he is her uncle but her name should NOT have been posted in this thread Steve, you're ridiculous... you didn't even see her till she was 3 weeks old and you still don't see ehr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Averill Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr henu 6,432
Spitzer proposes to streamline special districts (Jan '08) 22 hr Family 113
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Councilwoman Anastasia Robertson is a total dis... Sep 9 Expose bad politi... 6
Dave Finlay (Apr '09) Sep 9 vandykno 11
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
Boycott of Our town magazine delmar ny Sep 7 Rocco 2
•••
•••
•••

Averill Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Averill Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Averill Park News, Events & Info