Grafton's rotten apple
Blake Whitlow

United States

#1 May 29, 2014
Just want you to be aware of someone who has swindled, lied, cheated on Grafton residents and others, including IRS, owing thousands of dollars. This horribly dishonest person resides in Grafton 595 South Rd. DO NOT believe him when he says he will pay you back. He NEVER does. Instead, he stands around Stewart's begging for cigarettes. What a loser.
Betunia

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2014
Yeah, I think I know who you are talking about...a thin guy about 40 ish right with a green truck. He cheated my friends out of a couple grand a while ago...what a piece of shit.
WaddleyJo

Rock Falls, IL

#3 Aug 1, 2014
This guy has rented from 595 and hasn't paid the rent in a while. He has a cat and lets it shit and piss everywhere, beer cans all over the place, garbage all over the back porch, what a loser!
Neighbors also say he is a major perve, so look out for your daughters.
update ulysses

Albany, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2014
He refused to pay rent at the South Road house...left the place in deplorable condition...the guy who lives there now is a saint compared to him.-Blymer
update ulysses

Albany, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2014
--refused to pay rent for FIVE months...Feel bad for the landlord, who is a great guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Averill Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Cake Street Sweets Jul 22 Artzstuf 1
News Man arrested in theft of Cohoes church guitar a... Jul 22 Artzstuf 1
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5
Paul Passineau Jul 14 New York corker 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Troy Jun 28 VictorOrians 1
News Cohoes man sentenced to 5 years in stabbing, sl... Jun '17 artzstuf 1
Homeless teen - what to do? (Aug '10) Jun '17 Jane Doe 9

Averill Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance