Charlene Foster, Postenkill Elementary School

Full story: WNYT Albany
When it comes to education Charlene Foster of Postenkill Elementary School in Averill Park is one of the best. Full Story
Thankgoodness

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Charlene had my sons for years at PES. She is a top notch teacher and deserves this award hands down. Congratulations to Ms. Foster.
steve

Averill Park, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2010
One of the kindest most caring persons i have ever met.
Chris

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Charlene IS an astounding educator! She's a shining star at PES, and an excellent example of how the school system in Averill Park deserves our total support!
Wendy

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Feb 28, 2010
Ms. Foster is a great teacher. She has done a wonderful job at P.E.S with all the students who have had the opportunity to have her. A teacher that sees strength in everyone, is honest, compasionate, and most of all sincere is what Ms. Foster is. Averill Park School is fortunate to have Ms. Foster and also the Special Ed program at AP rocks!! Congratulations Ms. Foster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Averill Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) 2 hr obama the clown 16
greek food 23 hr JAYSON IATRIDIS 1
best greek food 23 hr JAYSON IATRIDIS 1
Grafton's rotten apple Oct 20 update ulysses 5
Kmart's 5 remaining stores to stay open (Feb '14) Oct 20 Joker 2
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Oct 18 Bill Smith 17
Councilwoman Anastasia Robertson is a total dis... Oct 8 Expose bad politi... 8
Averill Park Dating
Find my Match

Averill Park Jobs

Averill Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Averill Park News, Events & Info