Deals yield less jail time for criminal

There are 1 comment on the Aug 26, 2007, Home News Tribune story titled Deals yield less jail time for criminal. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

“Those charges were virtually a death sentence to you, were they not?”

Since the early 1980s, Lawrence Wayne McLendon has had convictions for bank robberies, aggravated sexual assault as an accomplice, burglary and theft. via Home News Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

a concerned citizen

Seaford, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2008
he is a crackhead piece of shit. when he is involved in crimes and he is way over his head he will make up lies just to get hours off his sentence.he is a liar and a SNITCH. and to say he was an accomplice in a aggravated sexual assault is bullshit bcuz he is a pervert and a sexual predator. i refuse to believe he was just there when the sexual aggravated assault occured because he did not go to authorities from the goodness of his heart and as a concerned citizen he SNITCHED on his friends because he was faced with jail time.I DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR PUTTING A MAN LIKE THIS INTO THE WORLD I BLAME THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND THE F.B.I FOR THE FAILURE TO PROSECUTE THIS MAN OR SHOULD I SAY THERE UNWILLINGNESS.I BLAME THE F.B.I WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS EVERY ACTION WHEN SENT FREE. P.S HOW MANY PISS TESTS DID HE FAIL AND NEVER PROSECUTED WHILE ON PAROLE I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS ONLY 1 TIME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avenel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New book by Dick Cheney takes on Barack Obama 10 hr goonsquad 143
News New Jersey mayor seeks $51K raise after voting ... Thu wpv319 1
Poll What is Perth Amboy's Best Ice Cream store (Sep '11) Apr 20 Rican mami 7
Poll Who here thinks Perth Amboy is ghetto?? (Aug '13) Apr 20 Rican mami 15
Perth Amboy is a dump cause its filled with Low... (Mar '12) Apr 20 Envy 65
Our Leadership is lost Apr 14 mooooo 1
News 11 arrests at Roselle bar in single month, poli... Apr 14 Ariella 007 1
More from around the web

Avenel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE