Geoff Avnell

Sefton, Australia

#1 Oct 14, 2007
Hi all,can anyone pass on some history of Avenel.My descendants went to America from England and settled in New York somewhere and started farming.Along the way the spelling changed a little and is now Avenell,Avenel or Avnell.If anyone knows the connection please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
lol

Morristown, NJ

#2 Dec 16, 2007
sorry i dont know
Mary

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 25, 2008
I was born and raised in Avenel, NJ for 23 years. I left in 1987, and am 41 years old now. I don't know if there's anything I can help you with, but I'll be glad to try
america sucks

Woodbridge, NJ

#4 Mar 20, 2008
The history was an area that turned into white trash and other run down garbage with a trailer park off one of its "main roads". Utter filth! time to move OUT! The rest of the country isnt far beind.
Geoff Avnell wrote:
Hi all,can anyone pass on some history of Avenel.My descendants went to America from England and settled in New York somewhere and started farming.Along the way the spelling changed a little and is now Avenell,Avenel or Avnell.If anyone knows the connection please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Mayor Of Avenel

Keyport, NJ

#5 Mar 25, 2008
Yes America Sucks, you are right. My little town is full of prostitutes and hobos.Everyone for the love of god move out.
Curious

Bedminster, NJ

#6 Apr 4, 2008
I am wondering if you can tell me a bit more about the area. I am looking at renting a place a few blocks from the Avenel train station, and I wanted to know what kind of town it is -- is it safe, quiet?
Thanks for any info!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avenel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) May 17 Chuckbrown 4
Perth Amboy is a dump cause its filled with Low... (Mar '12) May 16 Suibhan 89
News We're all livin' on a prayer: How a hair band a... May 13 Gravy Train 6
Review: A-1 Airport Limo & Taxi Cab Service Mar '17 Moo 2
News N.J. to shift priorities from solar to gas (Feb '11) Mar '17 One way or another 7
Freak House? (Feb '09) Jan '17 Zoomie291 2
News Man accused in S. Amboy murder was sex offender (Dec '07) Dec '16 Jersey John 3

Avenel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avenel Mortgages