bedbugs avenel middle school ???????

bedbugs avenel middle school ???????

Posted in the Avenel Forum

madmax

Iselin, NJ

#1 Oct 14, 2011
CALLED THE SCHOOL, WHO EVER ANSWERED WHEN ASK IF SCHOOL HAD BED BUGS,WOMEN REPLIED SCHOOL IS IN SESSION. NOT WHAT I ASKED. ASKED AGAIN, WAS TOLD AGAIN SCHOOL IS IN SESSION. THEN SHE GAVE ME A PHONE# TO CALL, MAN SAID THE SCHOOL WAS SPRAYED AND THE PROBLEM WAS TAKEN CARE OF. I DID NOT GET A HONEY WELL ALERT ABOUT THIS. I AM WONDERING IF ANYONE ESLE HAS HERD ABOUT THE BEDBUG PROBLEM ????? THANK YOU, A WORRIED PARENT!!!!!
Avenel

Mountainside, NJ

#2 Oct 21, 2011
It's really nasty. I do not feel safe sending my son to school. He goes to school clean, so why does he have to go to a filthy school infested with beg bugs!
Momof3

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Woodbridge High School was also sprayed! Kids came home with a letter saying that they sprayed certain classrooms including the auditorium, and lunch rooms over the Columbus day Weekend. They sent the letter home after the fact.
worried student

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Ever since i heard about this incident in my school,I wash my clothes and bookbag nearly everyday. Whoever is bringing these bedbugs into AMS- teachers or students- should be kicked out of the school until they get rid of this problem. I don't trust the lockers,rooms, or kids in my school anymore. most of these parasites are in the 6th and 7th grade wings of my school. I heard that most kids are transfering out of the school. They already sprayed the school twice,but i dont think its working.
Joe Mom

Lincroft, NJ

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Im an AMS student and is glad that the infestation is over for a few months and i hope it never happens again.

Joe Mama is OUT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avenel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Wilda Diaz as ? 23 min william king 1
Review: King High Garage (Aug '11) Nov 18 Jackie 4
News Perth Amboy fire chief dies, prosecutor's offic... Nov 4 Yidfellas of Jersey 3
News Carteret cop charged with assaulting teen durin... Nov 3 Ilovenj 2
Are you're teens drinking lean Oct 27 three blocks 1
NFLs embarrassing acts of disrespect to our nation Oct '17 Truth 2
News Mom admits sexual affair with son's teenage friend (Dec '08) Oct '17 Mom boy 13

Avenel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avenel Mortgages