Alien accused of theft sought

Alien accused of theft sought

There are 1 comment on the Home News Tribune story from Feb 19, 2007, titled Alien accused of theft sought. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

A Mexican national accused of stealing more than $93,000 in clothes from a Tommy Hilfiger warehouse in South Brunswick over time is being sought by authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Abe Foxman

Jackson, MI

#1 Feb 20, 2007
The only reason why the police are after him is because they are racists!
If he was a white guy, no one would care if he stole all those clothes.
We have to tear down the national borders that our fathers shed their blood for so millions of illegal aliens can swarm in and leach off of us!
Who cares if every day an average of 100 sex offenders cross the Mexican border into the u.s.?
Who cares if they are bringing in small pox and leprosy while at the same time closing down hospitals by exhausting their funding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avenel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perth Amboy's Verbal Kint raises social awareness (Aug '09) Dec 1 Keisha4023 4
News Victory Bridge jumper survives icy plunge after... (Jan '11) Nov 22 Dave 12
classmates fron alj highschool Nov 10 Tina 1
News South Amboy man kidnapped, beaten (Feb '07) Oct '16 Truth 4
News Did NJ troopers 'punish' woman for lack of resp... Oct '16 Jeepman 1
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Oct '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 8
car stolen ? and left abandoned on Burnet St ... (May '16) May '16 teapot12 1

Avenel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avenel Mortgages