Who just got shot an hour ago,at candy mans house.Is it a drug deal gone bad
redneck outlaw

London, KY

#2 Dec 25, 2012
they was four broke in on him to rob him and shot him twice and he shot one
Village

London, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
If they can't buy the drugs they will take them.
WHAT

London, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
who got shot?

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Was anyone killed? I hope not....so sad...
yuppp

Hindman, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
who is dead at jamestown and who did they fly out
wymt

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
TALCUM -- One person is dead and another injured after a shooting at the Knott-Perry line on Christmas night.

Police responded to the scene at the Jamestown Village Trailer Park in Talcum at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday after a report was made to the Kentucky State Police post in Hazard that a person had been shot.

Detectives have conducted a preliminary investigation, and according to a KSP release issued Wednesday morning, the shooting was the result of an attempted robbery at the home of 61-year-old Ricky Sweet of the Talcum community in Knott County.

Police say Sweet was home when two men approached him and asked for gasoline. Sweet retrieved the fuel from an outside storage building when one of the men pulled a handgun and demanded Sweet also give them cash.

That’s when police say the two men exchanged gunfire. Sweet received multiple gunshot wounds and was transported to the Hazard ARH and later to the University of Kentucky Medical Center in Lexington for treatment. There is currently no word on his condition.

Also shot during the altercation was 45-year-old Aaron Pratt of Knott County’s Pinetop community. Pratt was shot one time, police say, and was later pronounced dead at the scene by the Knott County Coroner’s Office. His body will be sent to the state medical examiner’s office for an autopsy.

Police have not released the third man’s identity, and no charges were listed as having been filed as a result of the investigation.

Read more: Hazard Herald (KY)- Man dead another injured after shooting at county line
abouttime

Viper, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
One down only a few to go.
sad

Hindman, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
abouttime wrote:
One down only a few to go.
I truly hope you never have to go through what this family is. No matter the circumstance someone is hurting over this.
prattboy

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2012
lisson here u still got this f***ing pratt to go through b*itch and how about u put your name on here u little pu**y
redneck

London, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
it takes a low life to go and try to rob n old man who is good enough to try and help them and they should get a damn job instead of out stealing and trying to rob ppl and does anyone know who was with the pratt boy that ran off when the shit hit the fan??

Damn pillbillys need to get a job and quit trying to take whats not theirs take responsibilty for ur actions ppl
la la

Hindman, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2012
i sure there is more to the story
kasey

Hyden, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2012
More of this needs to happen.....Blow their f**kin theiving heads off an maybe just maybe the pill heads will think twice before they try to rob somebody! I wish someone would try to break in my house cause we are well armed and ready!!
WHAT

London, KY

#15 Dec 26, 2012
who was the third person
Truthful 1

London, KY

#16 Dec 26, 2012
dont know he took off
Working Man

Brodhead, KY

#17 Dec 26, 2012
He done a good job killing a low life that tryed to rob him,i wished he could have got the other low life.
What

London, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
If it was a drug deal gone bad then it looks like their taking them selves out since the cop around here won't
ol pal

London, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2012
the pratt boy had just got out of jail so he may have been coming back to settle a score
Danny

Hyden, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2012
ol pal wrote:
the pratt boy had just got out of jail so he may have been coming back to settle a score
Looks like it got settled!
Working Man

Brodhead, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Another drug head gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avawam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Applebees 23 min sorry not sorry 3
Shorty arrested for something fire-related. 1 hr I am for real 8
Guilty much?????corner haven fraud. 1 hr Hmm 23
Payne Olinger Jr to be released soon? 2 hr missing 15
Child Protective Services 2 hr Snow flake 10
Randall miller (Apr '15) 2 hr HAHAHAH 20
Perry Central Basketball 2 hr Correct 2

Avawam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance