Catalina Island mayor addresses gang ...

Catalina Island mayor addresses gang concerns

There are 102 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Catalina Island mayor addresses gang concerns. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

The mayor of Avalon on Tuesday called for a civilian advisory committee and a fact-finding mission in the wake of media coverage this week that suggested gang activity is rising on the island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mulray

North Hollywood, CA

#120 May 23, 2011
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Cant sell the house for a fair market price. 10 years ago i would have gotten a great price. Now all we have is alot of dope, people strung out and a real heel hole of an environment.
Forget it, Duke. It's Catalina Island.

&fe ature=relmfu
Duke

Pasadena, CA

#121 May 23, 2011
mulray wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it, Duke. It's Catalina Island.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0AJkZDJ7qkwXX&feature=rel mfu
In the last year 5,000 pounds of the shronic ahve been seized on the island..........those locals really like to smoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avalon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone remember "Seal Beach James" ? (May '08) 8 hr LBGuy65 57
Doc 18 hr Poc 1
News Thousands march in L.A. for impeachment of Trum... Jul 24 ThomasA 9
Pacific Wine & Food Festival Jul 23 howefortunate 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 23 Lynn 4,551
Fun Family Friendly 5k run/walk/swim Sand BLAST... Jul 21 stephanie 1
News Strange & Unusual - Misprinted $20 Bill Sells f... (Mar '07) Jul 12 Jack 90

Avalon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avalon Mortgages