Who do you support for U.S. House in ...

Who do you support for U.S. House in California (District 46) in 2010?

Posted in the Avalon Forum

Lynda Hernandez

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Oct 12, 2010
As a military veteran, Ken Arnold understands the devastation of war and will vote to end these occupations
Josph Kerr

Irvine, CA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Consistantly conservative
Card Carrying Zionist

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 23, 2010
Josph Kerr wrote:
Consistantly conservative
Consistent rationalizer of Islamiofascist terrorism. Uses the moral equivalency argument regarding the murderous actions of Fatah/Hamas. Rohrbacher is probably a shoo-in for re-election, but I'll vote against him even if I'm the only one in the disctrict to do so.
Card Carrying Zionist

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 23, 2010
Lynda Hernandez wrote:
As a military veteran, Ken Arnold understands the devastation of war and will vote to end these occupations
I'm a veteran, and the War on Terror is a just one -- even if it has not been wisely prosecuted. But I voted for Arnold anyway. I'm in the DAR (Deny Another term to Rohrbacher.)
Anne

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Arnold seems fairly moderate, and I really want the war-loving neo-con incumbent gone.
Seymour Puns

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 14, 2010
Anne wrote:
Arnold seems fairly moderate, and I really want the war-loving neo-con incumbent gone.
Rohrbacher is no neocon. TALIBAN DANa.(OK, that's a bit of hyperbole, but he makes excuses for terrorists.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avalon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Mon NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Strange & Unusual - Fake Firefighter Showed Up ... (Sep '07) Apr 21 One who knows 7
News San Pedro man convicted in murder case (Sep '10) Apr 21 tellinitlikeitis 82
News Rents hit all-time highs amid job growth and lo... Apr 21 telllinitlikeitis 11
News California break-up idea won't go away - for go... Apr 9 Solarman 1
News Bishop of Newport Beach church speaks out about... Apr 5 Listen to the Word 1
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... Mar 31 Frogface Kate 190

Avalon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avalon Mortgages