Ava man Francis Finster admits sexual...

Ava man Francis Finster admits sexually abusing child for years, faces similar charges in N.C.

There are 7 comments on the The Mid-York Weekly story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Ava man Francis Finster admits sexually abusing child for years, faces similar charges in N.C.. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

When Francis Finster moved from Rome to North Carolina several years ago, it was because he believed the state's laws there regarding sexual abuse of children weren't as severe, an alleged victim told authorities earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

Anonymous

Burlington, NC

#1 Dec 30, 2010
My aunt divorced my uncle to get back with this sorry sack of shit after knowing he had been in prison for raping two minors. She took my two young cousins to live with him knowing this. She and him are both guilty as far as I'm concerned. What kind of mother would knowingly force her children to live with such an excuse for a human? When I was 15 I remember the words "big titties" coming out of his mouth in reference to me TO MY AUNT! I rolled my eyes and went on but I wish I'd called him out.
smithy19892004

AOL

#2 Jan 1, 2011
email me at [email protected] how she is ur aunt because the person ur talking about is my dads sister
smithy19892004

AOL

#3 Jan 1, 2011
shut your got damn mouth and leave my aunts name out of it
Anonymous

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Okay so I know this is really old but to the one that told the other to "shut your got damn mouth" maybe you should take that advice. It was uncalled for this other person has a right to an opinion just as much as the rest. There's more than one person to blame for this crime. I'm not going to state who because that would be wrong on my part even though I know what I'm talking about. Also its their aunt too as they clearly stated above. How much of the girls story do you know, are they okay or do they still suffer from the trauma? There the victims here. Maybe you should take more stuff into consideration. Look at it from the other persons point of view before judging them for what they said.
jack spratt

New Hartford, NY

#5 Nov 19, 2013
there's also one in the Lee Center area who molested a teenager some years ago. He was a finster.
death is too easy

Watertown, NY

#6 Nov 20, 2013
jack spratt wrote:
there's also one in the Lee Center area who molested a teenager some years ago. He was a finster.
I hope FF dies a slow miserable death and is raped repeatedly in prison. If I had 1 free pass to murder someone he would be it. He raped and tortured me and I thought I was going to die. What He put me through changed me as a person. And not for the better. I hate him. His brother Vic is a sick sadistic POS as well. He has raped before. Both Frank and Victor enjoyed degrading females by forcing them to do unthinkable acts including animals. They are sick. Anytime I hear about someone coming to their defense pisses me off because they don't know what they are talking about or they obviously condone that behavior. I think about him everyday. I can't wait until he is dead.
anonymous

Sumter, SC

#7 Jul 17, 2014
death is too easy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope FF dies a slow miserable death and is raped repeatedly in prison. If I had 1 free pass to murder someone he would be it. He raped and tortured me and I thought I was going to die. What He put me through changed me as a person. And not for the better. I hate him. His brother Vic is a sick sadistic POS as well. He has raped before. Both Frank and Victor enjoyed degrading females by forcing them to do unthinkable acts including animals. They are sick. Anytime I hear about someone coming to their defense pisses me off because they don't know what they are talking about or they obviously condone that behavior. I think about him everyday. I can't wait until he is dead.
You can't wait untill he's dead? Idk who you are but I know how it feels to have someone do that to you & it sucks. I'm sorry. I know how you feel & I know that its hard. Every day you have to live with the pain in which is caused by this one person that has done you wrong. He did the same to me. I understand that it makes you sick & I don't "condone" this behavior at all. But you shouldn't wish death apon anyone, if your gonna say that your not a very good person in my opinion. He's in prison, he's getting what he deserves.. isn't that enough? Maybe I'm to nice seeing as how he has completely ruined most of my life. But you can't let this define who you are. Your more than this you just need to see it. I'm not defenfing him at all so please don't take it as I am. All I'm saying is that by the sound of it your letting it tear you down & that's giving people like him what they want. Keep your head up I know its hard but its going to be okay now. Don't let this make you a bad person or define you. I'm sure your stronger than this. I apologize if this offends you in anyway. I used to think the same way but I'm just stating what I've learned through my own personal experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP administration SCARY 23 min Jbiggs 12
David Archer (Jul '10) 1 hr Frank p 18
Free food in rome? 1 hr South Rome Countr... 18
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 2 hr poho 62
holly evanciew (Jul '14) 5 hr Puss washer 6
Cory tennant 8 hr Reaper 3
Where do men meet men 8 hr Boonville Resident 8

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance