Who is the blame for Ava Lanfill

Who is the blame for Ava Lanfill

Posted in the Ava Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We all know

Fort Plain, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2010
The f---ing Dano's

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2010
We all are to blame. Don't make trash and you won't have to find a place to put it!
r u kidding

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
Now the Dano's are to blame for the landfill??? lol. Get a life. The only garbage around here is you
Go back to Ninety

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2010
r u kidding wrote:
Now the Dano's are to blame for the landfill??? lol. Get a life. The only garbage around here is you
I guess you never went to the landfill meeting at the Ava Town Barn in the 1990"s did you dumbass
laughing my azz off

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2010
The dano's are not to blame for the ava landfill.. the last i checked it was a freakin school teacher in our elementary school so before you start mouthing off about the dano's get your damned facts straight
I know

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2010
laughing my azz off wrote:
The dano's are not to blame for the ava landfill.. the last i checked it was a freakin school teacher in our elementary school so before you start mouthing off about the dano's get your damned facts straight
The mother and son on the arab hill road were arguing and fighting. the mother was going to sell her Farm behind her son back and called up Hans Aronld to buy the property for the land fill, so Hans Aronld started looking around Ava. The farm, the Dano farm. SO YOU DON"T KNOW IT ALL. Jeanie Dano adressed the town of Ava with we the Dano's did not bring the land fiil people here. She didn't say it but we already knew her mother-in-law did.Because her mother-in-law was fighting with her son. End of story.
laughing my azz off

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 1, 2010
AMEN...TYTYTYTYTY "I KNOW" FOR SETTING THE ASSHOLE STRAIGHT THAT STARTED THIS...THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW SHIT WHEN STARTING THAT POST OTHER THAN TRYING TO START TROUBLE.. I COMMEND YOU FOR POSTING THAT ANSWER. As for the record, the mother straightened up about two years before her death she realized that her son had been her son all those years and him and Jean were the only ones she could rely, she realized this the day her car broke down right in the village of Boonville and her daughter that stole all her money refused to take her home, Jean had to go to Boonville and get her and then went back to Boonville and got the simple part that was need to fix the car and fixed it for her... unfortunately it took all those years before she realized exactly what was going on and that her son and Jean were the ones she could actually rely on needed something...it was so bad that she lived in poverty and on bread and water because of the daughter that stole her money and Jean took care of her and her son and Jean made sure she had food to eat.
Come on now

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2010
laughing my azz off wrote:
AMEN...TYTYTYTYTY "I KNOW" FOR SETTING THE ASSHOLE STRAIGHT THAT STARTED THIS...THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW SHIT WHEN STARTING THAT POST OTHER THAN TRYING TO START TROUBLE.. I COMMEND YOU FOR POSTING THAT ANSWER. As for the record, the mother straightened up about two years before her death she realized that her son had been her son all those years and him and Jean were the only ones she could rely, she realized this the day her car broke down right in the village of Boonville and her daughter that stole all her money refused to take her home, Jean had to go to Boonville and get her and then went back to Boonville and got the simple part that was need to fix the car and fixed it for her... unfortunately it took all those years before she realized exactly what was going on and that her son and Jean were the ones she could actually rely on needed something...it was so bad that she lived in poverty and on bread and water because of the daughter that stole her money and Jean took care of her and her son and Jean made sure she had food to eat.
You missed the whole point, he son sold her cows on her and Hans Aronld came into the picture. After he was in Ava looking the school teacher got into it after arnold was called to the Arab Hii Road.
knows more than anyone

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2010
the son didnt sell the cows on her. she sold her cows herself.. it was completely her decision. her son had his cows and she had her cows and she decided it was time to get out of farming and continually treated her son like crap and went behind his back to try and destroy the legacy that he had grown up with and that was farming. its neither here or there its the past but the son did not sell her cows on her and the day she sold her cows, the daughter that took all her money was there to drive her to the bank to make sure she got her fair share of the money..never ever blame the son.. he worked his ass off for that farm, he quit school so that his dad could work a full time job to support the mother that would eventually turn on him and try to destroy the farm.
Come on now

Durhamville, NY

#10 Mar 2, 2010
knows more than anyone wrote:
the son didnt sell the cows on her. she sold her cows herself.. it was completely her decision. her son had his cows and she had her cows and she decided it was time to get out of farming and continually treated her son like crap and went behind his back to try and destroy the legacy that he had grown up with and that was farming. its neither here or there its the past but the son did not sell her cows on her and the day she sold her cows, the daughter that took all her money was there to drive her to the bank to make sure she got her fair share of the money..never ever blame the son.. he worked his ass off for that farm, he quit school so that his dad could work a full time job to support the mother that would eventually turn on him and try to destroy the farm.
This isn't the story she and her brother told me. The mother would not have stated her son sold her cows on her if it wasn't true. That's why she called uo Hans, but he didn't want her farm too hilly and no clay on property.
Move Over

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2010
Okay if this teacher isn't here anymore why don't you post her/his name? Just need you to fill in some of the blanks that you guys are leaving in the telling of this story. Is it local folklore or truth?
knows more than anyone

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 2, 2010
ask any farmer they will tell you that you can't sell someone elses cow's. ask all FOUR of her children they will tell you especially the one that took her money that she sold her cows HERSELF. SHE DECIDED TO RETIRE FROM FARMING. Her brother suffered from a severe stroke and his mind was never right afterwards, and she was never until a couple years before her death because the daughter that took all her money was brainwashing her.. the poor woman was left in poverty and finally realized her son was the only one that was ever there for her no matter how much she did to try and destroy him..he never turned his back on her just kept taking it, so before you run off at the mouth about stuff you dont know about, go ask all of her children guarantee the the three that didnt steal her money will tell you that he never sold her cows..that man has worked hard all his life despite everything and has always led the high moral ground and has given everything to help everyone so dont sit there and judge unless you are damned family and very close friends know the whole story... and i can guarantee you are neither or you would know the truth.. btw ask any farmer they will tell you that someone cant just go and sell another farmer's cows.. virtually impossible
knows more than anyone

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 3, 2010
FYI to "come on now" call Lazy S Livestock.. They will confirm that it was the mother that called them and they showed up with an 18 wheeler and bought all of her cows with her standing right there to collect the money and her daughter that stole all her money was side of her.
Come on now

Durhamville, NY

#14 Mar 3, 2010
knows more than anyone wrote:
FYI to "come on now" call Lazy S Livestock.. They will confirm that it was the mother that called them and they showed up with an 18 wheeler and bought all of her cows with her standing right there to collect the money and her daughter that stole all her money was side of her.
Who brain washed you? You are brain washed totally.
Come on now

Durhamville, NY

#15 Mar 3, 2010
knows more than anyone wrote:
FYI to "come on now" call Lazy S Livestock.. They will confirm that it was the mother that called them and they showed up with an 18 wheeler and bought all of her cows with her standing right there to collect the money and her daughter that stole all her money was side of her.
Who brained washed you? You are totally brained washed by someone. Some of the things you stated are not true.
Come on now

Durhamville, NY

#16 Mar 3, 2010
knows more than anyone wrote:
FYI to "come on now" call Lazy S Livestock.. They will confirm that it was the mother that called them and they showed up with an 18 wheeler and bought all of her cows with her standing right there to collect the money and her daughter that stole all her money was side of her.
Come on now
knows more than anyone

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 3, 2010
as i said before call lazy s livestock, but you wont do that, because once you do you will have to admit you are wrong, or better yet.. meet me and we shall see who is brainwashed. ill bring the fkin paperwork from lazy s livestock myself along with all the proof of all the money the one daughter stole.. as i said before call her other three children they will tell you.. they had a meeting with the one daughter about all of the money she stole from their mother, so stop badmouthing the son and back your shit up, which you can't and i can back mine up with a whole lot of proof
You have a screw loose

Durhamville, NY

#18 Mar 3, 2010
knows more than anyone wrote:
FYI to "come on now" call Lazy S Livestock.. They will confirm that it was the mother that called them and they showed up with an 18 wheeler and bought all of her cows with her standing right there to collect the money and her daughter that stole all her money was side of her.
Anyone could of called and said they were the Mrs. There is no proof there ediot
agrees with knows more

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 3, 2010
you all are damned stupid i can't believe you would dredge shit like this up..i know this family very well.. have the balls to go talk to the three of her children that didn't steal her money. or hey go talk to the one that did steal her money, ask her about all the new cars she got to drive because she took the money, ask her about the meeting her siblings had with her when they found out and had documented proof of how much money she stole from her..but dont you dare ever blame a good family for something you know absolutely nothing about
Dont lie for them

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2010
agrees with knows more wrote:
you all are damned stupid i can't believe you would dredge shit like this up..i know this family very well.. have the balls to go talk to the three of her children that didn't steal her money. or hey go talk to the one that did steal her money, ask her about all the new cars she got to drive because she took the money, ask her about the meeting her siblings had with her when they found out and had documented proof of how much money she stole from her..but dont you dare ever blame a good family for something you know absolutely nothing about
That's why they had to farm it on Route 294 on Hank and Walter F. farm and Boonville Dorn Road Bob G. farm the mother had them leave her farm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skye r 6 min Suzie 2
Well find out 6 min Scag 52
More cops leaving city PD....why 37 min Worry about 66
Co worker affair ; no good ever ..should she l... 49 min Candice12 1
News Five more people arrested from Lewis County dru... (Jan '17) 50 min Wooing 8
he sucks ass (Aug '16) 1 hr Lamp post 4
Chaz Smothers 1 hr Facts 2

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ava Mortgages