click click pull

Brooklyn, NY

#62 Jul 15, 2013
The black race is just pissed off because Trayvon got his ass lit up by someone other than their own race. If Zimmerman was black, this whole case wouldn't even make the back, corner section of the newspaper.
read the signs

Rome, NY

#63 Jul 15, 2013
I agree click this is for the wrong decision in the oj trial!
dude

Utica, NY

#64 Jul 15, 2013
patty burning wrote:
<quoted text>
And u wouldn't do the same or similar if you were frightened with someone so obviously watching and following u??? I know I would either run like hell or freak out on someone just as that boy did. Again, remember, he WAS a child!! Not an adult who may be inclined to think things thru a bit before reacting. He was frightened! How would you like to bury YOUR child under such circumstances??? I know I wouldn't be able to go on if I were trayvons mom.
HE DID NOT RESPOND IN A 'FRIGHTENED' MANNER....HE RESPONDED IN A 'PUNK-ASS, WANNA-BE THUG' MANNER....AND HE GOT SHOT....END OF STORY....Y DONT WE DEAD THIS STORY LIKE ZIMMERMAN DID MARTIN...
lol

Rome, NY

#65 Jul 15, 2013
Just like I was told to get over it when they elected Obama Bin Laden in for a second term. "He's our president, the people have spoken". Well back at ya! GET OVER IT, THE JURY HAS SPOKEN.
Hell to the YEAH

Cantonment, FL

#66 Jul 15, 2013
Fair enough.
lol wrote:
Just like I was told to get over it when they elected Obama Bin Laden in for a second term. "He's our president, the people have spoken". Well back at ya! GET OVER IT, THE JURY HAS SPOKEN.
matt

Rome, NY

#67 Jul 16, 2013
its just...someone like zimmerman shouldnt be on a watch if he's so pussy the kid was seventeen? you feared for your life?? bwaa ha ha?? punk ass. you thought he was such a threat grab the kis by the back of the hoody put him down restrain him until cops arrive or idk hes a kid scare the living hellout of him let him run home. just like the dude that shot up the party some people should not be given power. your idiots to debate it a dumbpussy shot a young kid who really belives zimermans life was in danger jesus....i live in a stupid stupid world.
Special Ed

Rome, NY

#68 Jul 16, 2013
messwd with da cracker wrote:
<quoted text>They are calling him "white"
the BLACKS called him a "white cracker"
go back to 1st grade & learn how to read a paper!
The "white cracker" will be found NOT GUILTY!
The incident happened on Feb. 26, 2012, and was primarily reported in local outlets. The first major national news report was on CBS This Morning on March 8, and did not mention race.
The story did not take on a racial dimension until later that day, when the AP mistakenly identified the shooter as white (George Zimmerman is of mixed Hispanic descent).
The racial claims were then repeated and amplified by other media outlets, including Gawker, which claimed the neighborhood in which Martin was shot was “predominantly white”(it fact is "almost 50 percent white," according to the Daily Beast).
Not Guilty

Clifton Park, NY

#69 Jul 16, 2013
matt wrote:
its just...someone like zimmerman shouldnt be on a watch if he's so pussy the kid was seventeen? you feared for your life?? bwaa ha ha?? punk ass. you thought he was such a threat grab the kis by the back of the hoody put him down restrain him until cops arrive or idk hes a kid scare the living hellout of him let him run home. just like the dude that shot up the party some people should not be given power. your idiots to debate it a dumbpussy shot a young kid who really belives zimermans life was in danger jesus....i live in a stupid stupid world.
After reading your moronic post, you must be king of that world.
matt

Cicero, NY

#70 Jul 16, 2013
sooo sorry i am a moron!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#71 Jul 16, 2013
matt wrote:
Well, yeah. I have to agree; you live in a stupid world. The rest of us know better than to try to Monday Morning Quarterback this whole mess. And we certainly don't buy the MSNBC bullcrap that was spewed in an attempt to sway gullible people like, well, you.
Viet Cong Babies Troll

Cantonment, FL

#72 Jul 16, 2013
even a six-year-old can be trained to drop off a live grenade, dig it?
matt wrote:
its just...someone like zimmerman shouldnt be on a watch if he's so pussy the kid was seventeen? you feared for your life??....i live in a stupid stupid world.
yeh, we do

Since: Dec 12

North Fort Myers, FL

#73 Jul 16, 2013
Good for him.
chuckie

Lowville, NY

#74 Jul 18, 2013
No Justice

Watertown, NY

#75 Jul 18, 2013
The cops told Zimmerman to stop following him it is in a few reports so he should have listened to them why did he keep following the kid for.
Guess in my eyes he was asking to get beat up now come on did he look bad in court.No he didn't so Trayvon couldn't have hurt him to bad its all bull he should have got something out of this.
But no he didn't he is sitting back most likely laughing that he got away with murder.It is really sick i could see if the 17 year old kid had a weapon but he didn't even have a weapon at all.Its all bullshit where the system fails again.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#76 Jul 18, 2013
The system worked just fine this time.
Wanda

Lowville, NY

#77 Jul 18, 2013
No Justice wrote:
The cops told Zimmerman to stop following him it is in a few reports so he should have listened to them why did he keep following the kid for.
Incorrect. The dispatcher told him he didn't need to follow him. Not the cops.
No Justice wrote:
Guess in my eyes he was asking to get beat up now come on did he look bad in court.No he didn't so Trayvon couldn't have hurt him to bad its all bull he should have got something out of this.
Didn't look that bad? Of course you saw the evidence and reports (i.e. facts) about having his nose fractured and the back of his head bashed in. So, using your logic, Trayvon deserved to get shot in the chest because he was beating Zimmerman senseless. In other words, following someone is asking to get beat up, but beating someone up isn't justification for shooting them. Twisted.
No Justice wrote:
But no he didn't he is sitting back most likely laughing that he got away with murder.It is really sick i could see if the 17 year old kid had a weapon but he didn't even have a weapon at all.Its all bullshit where the system fails again.
And I assume you mean if Trayvon had a weapon, he would have been justified in shooting Zimmerman simply because he was following him?

Except your arguments make no sense and you obviously have 0 facts of the case.
Judge Everyone

Hampton, VA

#78 Jul 18, 2013
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. The dispatcher told him he didn't need to follow him. Not the cops.
<quoted text>
Didn't look that bad? Of course you saw the evidence and reports (i.e. facts) about having his nose fractured and the back of his head bashed in. So, using your logic, Trayvon deserved to get shot in the chest because he was beating Zimmerman senseless. In other words, following someone is asking to get beat up, but beating someone up isn't justification for shooting them. Twisted.
<quoted text>
And I assume you mean if Trayvon had a weapon, he would have been justified in shooting Zimmerman simply because he was following him?
Except your arguments make no sense and you obviously have 0 facts of the case.
point of the matter is ....THEY FOUND HIM NOT GUILTY! END od DISCUSSION!
dude

Utica, NY

#79 Jul 18, 2013
No Justice wrote:
Court was a year and a half later dipshit...people like you that don't know what you are talking about that starts all this dumbshit in the first place.
GOOD MAN

Rome, NY

#80 Jul 19, 2013
blacks must learn that they cannot always win
Sure

Danielson, CT

#81 Jul 20, 2013
click click pull wrote:
The black race is just pissed off because Trayvon got his ass lit up by someone other than their own race. If Zimmerman was black, this whole case wouldn't even make the back, corner section of the newspaper.
That's all it is. I read a comment from a black girl said its ok if black kill black but if a white kill black it's on. Fake sorrow fcks is what they are. 11,106 black have killed blacks since trayvon and they want people to take them serious? The media fueled the fire by calling him white Hispanic( never heard that before) creating a race war so Obama and his Muslim brotherhood can continue to import 3rd world cultures here by pushing his amnesty bs and trying to disarm America. People need to grow the fck up illegals are doing home invasions and gang raping children across America that the media is hiding. Last week two black kids shot a mothers baby right in the face cause she didn't have money.. Sick but lets worry bout trAyvons skin nothing else. Wait till Obama cancels out foodstamps and enacts Sharia law there will be no more crying of skin color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RomeSucks 8 min Get real losers 19
boons bark rustix log shop 24 min and honest busine... 3
The Mysteriously vanishing Frank Elias WUTQ pos... 27 min Doo Wop 1
Disgusting smelly customers at Wal mart (Feb '12) 1 hr Everyone here is ... 18
Rome's Next Mayor 1 hr Thinkagain 11
News Rome community rally against proposed education... 1 hr Lazy teacher 28
Tim Smith will be back in jail within a year ! 1 hr susie 2
Ava Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web