Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Trial wrote:
What do you think will be the verdict?
they haven't proven murder beyond a reasonable doubt, however i think he's guilty. I do think it's gonna cause serious rioting
ref

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

disgusted,

guilty of what? it was self defense. It was is either Zimmmerman or Trayvon. Yes he pulled the trigger, but he sure isn't guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.

I don't think an innocent verdict is appropriate either. Not guilty by means of self defense is what should come out of this.
Self defense

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

We need more neighborhood watch. Innocent.
sux2bu

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

When did anyone die from a punch in the nose. Zimmerman was not faced with grave bodily injury or death. In fact, Zimmerman aggravated the whole situation. He could have just backed off when the punk got aggressive. Zimmerman's purpose was to watch for burglars, wasn't it? Not to track and intimidate passers-by.
hank brackett

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Martin was also in a gated community where he had no friends or relatives living there. What was he doing in an area he had no business being in? Try and wander around the rich section of New Hartford, regardless of your skin color, and see if a passing police patrol don't question you & your intentions.
Wanda

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sux2bu wrote:
When did anyone die from a punch in the nose. Zimmerman was not faced with grave bodily injury or death. In fact, Zimmerman aggravated the whole situation. He could have just backed off when the punk got aggressive. Zimmerman's purpose was to watch for burglars, wasn't it? Not to track and intimidate passers-by.
I tell you what, I'll jump you from the bushes, knock you down, bunch you repeatedly in the nose and slam your head into the pavement. Then, I'll reach for your gun. And see how you react.

Innocent.
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ref wrote:
disgusted,
guilty of what? it was self defense. It was is either Zimmmerman or Trayvon. Yes he pulled the trigger, but he sure isn't guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.
I don't think an innocent verdict is appropriate either. Not guilty by means of self defense is what should come out of this.
i feel like if he didn't pursue the kid none of it would have happened, walking down the street shouldn't automatically cause suspicions. In my opinion Trayvon was defending himself. We'll see what happens.
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

hank brackett wrote:
Martin was also in a gated community where he had no friends or relatives living there. What was he doing in an area he had no business being in? Try and wander around the rich section of New Hartford, regardless of your skin color, and see if a passing police patrol don't question you & your intentions.
correction his mother lives in the neighborhood
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what, I'll jump you from the bushes, knock you down, bunch you repeatedly in the nose and slam your head into the pavement. Then, I'll reach for your gun. And see how you react.
Innocent.
your clearly on Zimmerman's side, that's only one side of the story. I've seen your racist comments, so there's probably no sense in discussion
Wanda

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>your clearly on Zimmerman's side, that's only one side of the story. I've seen your racist comments, so there's probably no sense in discussion
Believe what you want, I believe the truth not racial sympathy bias. The prosecution has no case because your boy Martin was hiiiiiigh on drugs when he jumped Zimmerman.
Really

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>correction his mother lives in the neighborhood
It was his fathers girlfriend.
Seriously

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Self defense for sure. Martin could have ran, but chose to attack Zimmerman instead. Everyone needs to move on. Zimmerman's lawyer may not want to say it, by Martin was a wannabe thug that got himself short while beating a Good Samaritan that was trying to protect his neighborhood.
brown trout

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

don't follow kids who have done nothing wrong. don't call the police on kids who have done nothing wrong. the fact that George did both of these things makes me wonder how that kid was made to feel. we have a right to stand up for our rights. trayvons rights were violated, and he's the one who is dead. a statement should be made that no mans rights should be taken away! George Zimmerman should be proven guilty. this would be a victory for every man. Don't make us think twice about walking down the street, yet alone stand up for our rights.
messwd with da cracker

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Trayon messed with the "white cracker" and LOST!
NOT GUILTY!
White bread

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

messwd with da cracker wrote:
Trayon messed with the "white cracker" and LOST!
NOT GUILTY!
Zimmerman isn't white. Just because the "victim" is black means the "suspect" has to be white right? I mean it only makes perfect sense. You sad pitiful people.
messwd with da cracker

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

White bread wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman isn't white. Just because the "victim" is black means the "suspect" has to be white right? I mean it only makes perfect sense. You sad pitiful people.
They are calling him "white"
the BLACKS called him a "white cracker"
go back to 1st grade & learn how to read a paper!
The "white cracker" will be found NOT GUILTY!
Wanda

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

White bread wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman isn't white. Just because the "victim" is black means the "suspect" has to be white right? I mean it only makes perfect sense. You sad pitiful people.
Tell me more about how hispanics aren't white...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ava Discussions

Search the Ava Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 23 min r u crazy 6,377
Historic house JAMES ST 56 min N I J W 46
rt46 1 hr mizz nozey 1
voorhees ave 1 hr mizz nozey 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Jul 29 Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 sdd 755
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ava Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE