United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Your talking about this lady with a crying baby being on wic and all things but the funny thing is I remember seeing her and the fussy baby who was sick and coughing and all kinds of upset and her mommy your putting down is a staff memeber there. Now would you tell this to her face? No probably not. Even grown women are two faced and rude and I bet the only reason Your doing this is because your soooooo nice in person you need to put some anger out and put others down because you worry about stuff so much you don't have happiness
memory lane

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

A Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand needing to bring younger children to the concert. And I don't expect them to be perfect angels. But if they are acting up or being loud then they need to be taken to the hallway or somewhere that they will not distract other people. That's just common courtesy.
OK, I don't think you 'need' to bring younger children in the first place. If they cannot behave, you leave them home with the babysitter, and the parents and children that can behave go. Case closed.

Reminds me of when I was a kid in high school. Saw the vice principal kept having to take his kids out of the auditorium during a concert, and into his office down the hall until they calmed down. When one acted up, so did the other. His baby kids were being terrible, and we all laughed. Wife should have known better than to bring them.

The courtesy is, you leave them at home if you have no manners to take them out when they act up==or if you can't teach them enough manners to behave.

Same goes for restaurants, airline flights, church. Kid can't take it, you don't take the kid.
What

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

memory lane wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I don't think you 'need' to bring younger children in the first place. If they cannot behave, you leave them home with the babysitter, and the parents and children that can behave go. Case closed.
Reminds me of when I was a kid in high school. Saw the vice principal kept having to take his kids out of the auditorium during a concert, and into his office down the hall until they calmed down. When one acted up, so did the other. His baby kids were being terrible, and we all laughed. Wife should have known better than to bring them.
The courtesy is, you leave them at home if you have no manners to take them out when they act up==or if you can't teach them enough manners to behave.
Same goes for restaurants, airline flights, church. Kid can't take it, you don't take the kid.
I'm sure God has a gated community waiting for you in your childless world of little Angel choirs.
Do you even hear yourself think...
sam the sham

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

my thanx to the parents being discussed here...im thankful that you didn't abuse your child to escape this criticism....I learned my lesson by hearing of a woman who killed her daughter trying to quiet her in a restaurant..her name is precious bedell...my heart goes out to her cause shes been in prison for the last 20 or so years....
babys have every right to live...even though they cry and shit ...just like every other pompous ass on the planet has!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ava Discussions

Search the Ava Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Boonville pool 44 min Life Guard Boonville pool 15
What happend at boonville pool 46 min Life Guard Boonville pool 6
Dont believe the lies 1 hr American 1
why do blacks like chicken so much? (Jun '12) 2 hr pink-pink 44
paul core (Apr '13) 3 hr tax time 11
Historic house JAMES ST 4 hr Really 9
buddy wade brother 4 hr yuk 23
•••
•••