To the people whose babies screamed through the whole Middle School Concert.

Posted in the Ava Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Parent

Boonville, NY

#1 May 30, 2013
Take your screaming kid OUT! Were you raised in a barn?! It's just common courtesy. It's incredibly rude to every person there including all of the kids who worked so hard to put on the performance. I was disgusted.
Silly

Lacona, NY

#2 May 31, 2013
It doesn't have anything to do with being raised in a barn. I was there and it was not that bad. You need to count your blessing and look at the amount of people that turned out. And the wonderful music program we have!! Mr. Wilcox's does a great job, as do the other Music teachers. The Children are a SUPER Sweet and tell us how important family is! so lets be thankful we have Family's out there. Because Family is what it is all about!!!
People

United States

#3 May 31, 2013
It's a symptom of what's wrong with this community . Selfish trash moving onto town. Yes we have a great music department and these kids deserve Respect from the audience. Some people respect nothing. All the want to do us collect a check from the taxpayers, have babies, and do drugs. This town needs to get together to clean up. That means telling people to take their screaming babies out of the auditorium. It means the village having the guts to put pressure on the slumlords and it takes guts from the police to bust these druggies and it takes guts from judges to throw these people in jail. Who were the people with the screaming babies? They should be named.
Wildcat

Boston, MA

#4 May 31, 2013
i was there sitting on the left side of the auditorium. I heard a child squeal a couple times by me but nothing that lasted the whole concert.

“Busy”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 May 31, 2013
People wrote:
It's a symptom of what's wrong with this community . Selfish trash moving onto town. Yes we have a great music department and these kids deserve Respect from the audience. Some people respect nothing. All the want to do us collect a check from the taxpayers, have babies, and do drugs. This town needs to get together to clean up. That means telling people to take their screaming babies out of the auditorium. It means the village having the guts to put pressure on the slumlords and it takes guts from the police to bust these druggies and it takes guts from judges to throw these people in jail. Who were the people with the screaming babies? They should be named.
So what you're saying is that the people with screaming babies that night are druggies??? Grow the F*** up. you don't even know what you're talking about. All you're doing is rambling on about druggies when it has nothing to do with these so called "screaming babies" during the concert. Stay off the computer and get a job and stop trying to start trouble.
People

United States

#6 May 31, 2013
BusyBody12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that the people with screaming babies that night are druggies??? Grow the F*** up. you don't even know what you're talking about. All you're doing is rambling on about druggies when it has nothing to do with these so called "screaming babies" during the concert. Stay off the computer and get a job and stop trying to start trouble.
That's not what I was saying. If you could read you would know what I said. Btw I have a well paying job and have been going to school concerts for 20 years. Rude is rude!
Maybe

Boonville, NY

#7 May 31, 2013
Maybe it was a parent with a child in the concert, and the only way they could go watch this child was to bring the little brother or sister with them!!!! So what should they do not go watch the older child perform because they have a baby????? Grow up!!!!
Pax

Gloversville, NY

#8 Jun 1, 2013
People wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I was saying. If you could read you would know what I said. Btw I have a well paying job and have been going to school concerts for 20 years. Rude is rude!
You certainly understand rude, now don't you? Why don't you go live in a gated community then you won't have to be bothered by children. It is your thinly veiled attempt to take another shot at those who are poor as well. Guess that makes you a double idiot. Make good use of your time. Go kick a puppy or kitten, as it sure sounds like your style.
Pax

Gloversville, NY

#9 Jun 1, 2013
A Parent wrote:
Take your screaming kid OUT! Were you raised in a barn?! It's just common courtesy. It's incredibly rude to every person there including all of the kids who worked so hard to put on the performance. I was disgusted.
Why didn't you move to another seat? That simple act could have changed your concert experience. But then you would have nothing to bitch about on here.
BeenThere

Boonville, NY

#10 Jun 1, 2013
I put my kids through the same schools and every year some numbnuts brought a crying child to some indoor event and let it cry "cause thats what babies do". No consideration for anybody else and totally oblivious to the noise their brat makes.
I get it; you're showing off your reproductive skills. Bravo, you get an A+ for coupling and birthing! You get a D- for parenting and a F in Civics.
Do us all a favor and take your brat out of the auditorium when it starts bawling.
People

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2013
BeenThere wrote:
I put my kids through the same schools and every year some numbnuts brought a crying child to some indoor event and let it cry "cause thats what babies do". No consideration for anybody else and totally oblivious to the noise their brat makes.
I get it; you're showing off your reproductive skills. Bravo, you get an A+ for coupling and birthing! You get a D- for parenting and a F in Civics.
Do us all a favor and take your brat out of the auditorium when it starts bawling.
A men to that! I've taken my own kids out of the autiorum when they acted up at a concert. That's common courtesy. Obviously some people on there want to enable bad behavior. Like I said before, typical rude behavior.
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#12 Jun 1, 2013
Pax wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you move to another seat? That simple act could have changed your concert experience. But then you would have nothing to bitch about on here.
Infants and toddlers cry from discomfort, hunger or sickness. A good, loving, caring parent would take a crying child to a quite area where they could change, feed or check their well being. I understand that the WIC checks won't be in until June 3rd so forgive the baby's mamma for not having a dry pamper or cold Mountain Dew for her little squab. Maybe next year, when she has a new baby at the concert, she will be better prepared
Pax

Gloversville, NY

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Looks like the same person wrote the last three responses by using a proxy switch. Pathetic.
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#14 Jun 2, 2013
Pax wrote:
Looks like the same person wrote the last three responses by using a proxy switch. Pathetic.
Wrong again, Pax! Are you getting a little antsy waiting for the WIC and welfare checks? Maybe if the baby's daddy was helping out, or even known, us taxpayers wouldn't have to foot the bill for raising your kid! Just sayin'!
Zing

Gloversville, NY

#15 Jun 2, 2013
Forestport Pride wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again, Pax! Are you getting a little antsy waiting for the WIC and welfare checks? Maybe if the baby's daddy was helping out, or even known, us taxpayers wouldn't have to foot the bill for raising your kid! Just sayin'!
You must have serious problems. There is a good shrink located on Main Street. Please get a check up.
People

United States

#16 Jun 3, 2013
Pax wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly understand rude, now don't you? Why don't you go live in a gated community then you won't have to be bothered by children. It is your thinly veiled attempt to take another shot at those who are poor as well. Guess that makes you a double idiot. Make good use of your time. Go kick a puppy or kitten, as it sure sounds like your style.
Your screen name means "sharing peace". Your posts do nothing but attack anyone you disagree with. I think you need some Pax because you seem like an angry person.
Cha

Gloversville, NY

#17 Jun 3, 2013
People wrote:
<quoted text>
Your screen name means "sharing peace". Your posts do nothing but attack anyone you disagree with. I think you need some Pax because you seem like an angry person.
I read all of these posts. You are the one who attacks. Nearly every post is written by one person who hates the poor and crying children. And that person knows a lot about switching proxies. I agree with one comment on here. Pathetic.
Silly

Lowville, NY

#18 Jun 3, 2013
PEOPLE LET IT GO!!! NONE OF YOU ARE PERFECT!! ITS A NEW DAY.LET PEACE FILL YOUR HEARTS!!
Mad crazy baby mafia

Worcester, MA

#19 Jun 6, 2013
We live to destroy your peace. Haaa Haaa!
A Parent

Boonville, NY

#20 Jul 16, 2013
Maybe wrote:
Maybe it was a parent with a child in the concert, and the only way they could go watch this child was to bring the little brother or sister with them!!!! So what should they do not go watch the older child perform because they have a baby????? Grow up!!!!
I totally understand needing to bring younger children to the concert. And I don't expect them to be perfect angels. But if they are acting up or being loud then they need to be taken to the hallway or somewhere that they will not distract other people. That's just common courtesy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foxwood Townhouses in Rome, NY 40 min Auugah 1
News Rome community rally against proposed education... 1 hr Teacher 57
A Lesson I Learned in Traffic Court 2 hr obviouslyblinded 16
Hooters Opening Soon 2 hr obviouslyblinded 11
News Former Rome wrestling coach charged with child ... 2 hr Touchy 15
Mingo arrested 4 hr kids 4
Whole Foods Market 4 hr Whole foods 7
More from around the web

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE