U.S. Army soldier returns home to Buf...

U.S. Army soldier returns home to Buffalo

There are 4 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Jun 5, 2008, titled U.S. Army soldier returns home to Buffalo. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

Little Ava Simon will soon be in her Daddy's arms for the first time. The U.S. Army Staff Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

janele

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2008
the soilder is my 8th grade english teacherand he was awesome!!! Little ava is soooooo cute!!
chelsea

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 6, 2008
mr.simon is one of my most favorite teacher at attica central school in wyoming county. Me and my friendsare so happy he is home with his wife and kid for 2 weeks
dee

Fishers, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2008
Now this is nice to hear... I'm glad they are letting soldiers come home to see their babies... Back when my husband was in OIF (when it first started) they weren't letting them come home for leave unless it was life or death , and even then it was like pulling teeth. My little boy didn't see his daddy until he was 7 months old (but better late than never).
HOOAH (and semper fi.. all that other military jargon) to our soldiers. godspeed.
Sgt Blair

Binghamton, NY

#4 Jun 8, 2008
congrates on the Baby SSG Simon. Your friends at B-Troop 2/101 Cav in Jamestown NY
Stay Safe!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Townsend vs Stephanie Maskell alleged haras... 1 hr PostSnubdubdubadub 34
Suicide off James St parking garage? 1 hr Terry H 59
rookies (Sep '14) 2 hr No Agenda 29
Hawkins Rides 2 hr If YOU say So 25
TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco... (Nov '13) 3 hr Haha 25
Mary Butler suicide today 4 hr sara 5
Paula Jeffries Suicide 4 hr sara 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ava Mortgages