First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Hollister, MO

#1 Jan 13, 2013
If you were in jail and never got your Dr percrbibed medacations its againts the law! Tell me if you were victims of this. SPEAK UP
That Explains it

Seymour, MO

#3 Jan 13, 2013
So how long have you been off your medication?
SuZ

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Must be the reason you can't spell

Hollister, MO

#5 Jan 13, 2013
That Explains it wrote:
So how long have you been off your medication?
I was off them for three weeks

Hollister, MO

#6 Jan 13, 2013
SuZ wrote:
Must be the reason you can't spell
Nosing. AGAIN STAY OUT OF BY BIZZ BEFORE I HAVE YOU REPORTED. GOT IT!!!
SuZ

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
sissy8 wrote:
<quoted text>Nosing. AGAIN STAY OUT OF BY BIZZ BEFORE I HAVE YOU REPORTED. GOT IT!!!
report away dumbass!!! They couldn't understand your pathetic spelling anyway. Lol
Now now now

Seymour, MO

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Suz,
Sissy8 is the only one allowed to share her opinion on this public forum, not you, unless you completely agree with her and can decipher her cyptology. Otherwise the TopixPD will be by your house to lash you with a wet noodle at sunrise on the public square.
Now be a good little girl and...well come to think about it...keep being a bad little girl, you're a hell of a lot more fun that way. ;)

Springfield, MO

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Now now now wrote:
Suz,
Sissy8 is the only one allowed to share her opinion on this public forum, not you, unless you completely agree with her and can decipher her cyptology. Otherwise the TopixPD will be by your house to lash you with a wet noodle at sunrise on the public square.
Now be a good little girl and...well come to think about it...keep being a bad little girl, you're a hell of a lot more fun that way. ;)
Yea she's always butting into everyones buzz. Guess she has nothing. To to do but run people down. Like the old saying goes you reap what you sow!
Rest of the Story

Ava, MO

#10 Jan 13, 2013
If the medication is medically necessary to sustain life and health an inmate would get it regarless of ability to pay for it. Xanax and Oxycodone don't qualify.

Missouri Revised Statutes: 221.120. 1. If any prisoner confined in the county jail is sick and in the judgment of the jailer, requires the attention of a physician, dental care, or medicine, the jailer shall procure the necessary medicine, dental care or medical attention necessary or proper to maintain the health of the prisoner. The costs of such medicine, dental care, or medical attention shall be paid by the prisoner through any health insurance policy as defined in subsection 3 of this section, from which the prisoner is eligible to receive benefits. If the prisoner is not eligible for such health insurance benefits then the prisoner shall be liable for the payment of such medical attention, dental care, or medicine, and the assets of such prisoner may be subject to levy and execution under court order to satisfy such expenses in accordance with the provisions of section 221.070, and any other applicable law. The county commission of the county may at times authorize payment of certain medical costs that the county commission determines to be necessary and reasonable. As used in this section, the term "medical costs" includes the actual costs of medicine, dental care or other medical attention and necessary costs associated with such medical care such as transportation, guards and inpatient care.
SuZ

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
sissy8 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea she's always butting into everyones buzz. Guess she has nothing. To to do but run people down. Like the old saying goes you reap what you sow!
it all goes right over your head doesn't it retard

Springfield, MO

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Rest of the Story wrote:
If the medication is medically necessary to sustain life and health an inmate would get it regarless of ability to pay for it. Xanax and Oxycodone don't qualify.
Missouri Revised Statutes: 221.120. 1. If any prisoner confined in the county jail is sick and in the judgment of the jailer, requires the attention of a physician, dental care, or medicine, the jailer shall procure the necessary medicine, dental care or medical attention necessary or proper to maintain the health of the prisoner. The costs of such medicine, dental care, or medical attention shall be paid by the prisoner through any health insurance policy as defined in subsection 3 of this section, from which the prisoner is eligible to receive benefits. If the prisoner is not eligible for such health insurance benefits then the prisoner shall be liable for the payment of such medical attention, dental care, or medicine, and the assets of such prisoner may be subject to levy and execution under court order to satisfy such expenses in accordance with the provisions of section 221.070, and any other applicable law. The county commission of the county may at times authorize payment of certain medical costs that the county commission determines to be necessary and reasonable. As used in this section, the term "medical costs" includes the actual costs of medicine, dental care or other medical attention and necessary costs associated with such medical care such as transportation, guar(dsr and inpatient care.
Yes it's our constitutional rights! A county official that doe not comply with this law can be can either be fired imprisonment or both
SuZ

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2013
sissy8 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's our constitutional rights! A county official that doe not comply with this law can be can either be fired imprisonment or both
duh!!! Which constitutional right might that be??? Retard

Springfield, MO

#14 Jan 13, 2013
SuZ wrote:
<quoted text>
duh!!! Which constitutional right might that be??? Retard
The 8th now who's the smart ass. Ha Go back to school. Retard
SuZ

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2013
sissy8 wrote:
<quoted text>The 8th now who's the smart ass. Ha Go back to school. Retard
it doesn't say a word about giving dopers like you drugs while incarcerated for selling drugs...retard
retro

Mount Vernon, MO

#16 Jan 14, 2013
"Missouri Revised Statutes: 221.120. 1. If any prisoner confined in the county jail is sick and in the judgment of the jailer..."

I don't know what sissy's medical need was while imprisoned - if medication was necessary to sustain life or not, but I have to tell you, the first sentence of the statute is worrisome to me. Are rural county jailers medically qualified to make a judgment call on someone's health needs? Do they get any kind of medical training?

Just curious.

Ash Grove, MO

#17 Jan 14, 2013
It's called DISABILTY RIGHTS. Look it up. Yes I was on some meds which one crippled my legs. Now I can barely walk. The jailer has to give you all your Dr prescribed medacations no matter what! I'm going to make some calls today. General Attorneys. OFFICE first and go from there
SuZ

Neosho, MO

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Carry your medications with their label at all times, otherwise from what Ive heard there is suppose to be a doctor that rotates through the jail. I assume you'd be under his care.
was a news article that also added you are to use your own insurance or are charged in full for any treatments and medication recieved.
SuZ

Neosho, MO

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Personally I feel it would be poor judgement for a jailer to assume the liability of a doctor and dose meds to anyone. Next time, request a hospital transfer . If you need to be there, the judge will order it.

Ash Grove, MO

#20 Jan 14, 2013
The whole staff are suppose to be trained also
John

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2013
sissy8 wrote:
It's called DISABILTY RIGHTS. Look it up. Yes I was on some meds which one crippled my legs. Now I can barely walk. The jailer has to give you all your Dr prescribed medacations no matter what! I'm going to make some calls today. General Attorneys. OFFICE first and go from there
More than likely if you had not done something that you shouldn't have you would not have been in jail to start with. Right? If so shut up and go elsewhere. You are going nowhere here besides whining and I think that is what you are doing. Did you not do something to deserve to be in jail? I think I know the circumstances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican restaurant 5 hr buzz 15
Bill hill 6 hr hmmm 13
anyone know karrie maggard? 7 hr that girl 1
tool store 10 hr Salesinrear 4
the new synthetic meth (Jun '12) 16 hr arron hill 72
Just Wondering Sun City Girl 1
Country air Sun Sweet P 1
More from around the web

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE