town and country
wow

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Wow! I can't believe how good t and c is looking
yum

Des Moines, IA

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Ya and but even better looking is some of the men working on it sexy!!!
Huh

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Lower prices would look much better than a fancy store front.
Cowboys Mom

Sparta, MO

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Huh wrote:
Hey at least their meat isn't put in a radiation chamber like Walmart's...(they even put the fruits and veggies in them there!)and the meat prices are decent 5 for $25.
The face lift looks great, I will have to learn the store layout again though... Would be a sad day if they ever leave town! Go to Walmart if you don't like them....It's your call...
Huh

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Cowboys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey at least their meat isn't put in a radiation chamber like Walmart's...(they even put the fruits and veggies in them there!)and the meat prices are decent 5 for $25.
The face lift looks great, I will have to learn the store layout again though... Would be a sad day if they ever leave town! Go to Walmart if you don't like them....It's your call...
Sure is. If you are rich it would be nice to shop local.
avabear

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2011
Huh wrote:
you do realize, the owner of town and country does not control the prices of the merchandise it sells, right? It is bought from AWG, at a set price. The specials you receive, are when the store gets a good buy on a quantity of a certain product.The face lift, and grocery prices are no where connected.
Huh

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2011
avabear wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize, the owner of town and country does not control the prices of the merchandise it sells, right? It is bought from AWG, at a set price. The specials you receive, are when the store gets a good buy on a quantity of a certain product.The face lift, and grocery prices are no where connected.
I well know where they buy their groceries from. Also know they pay no more than the other stores that are serviced by Associated Wholesale Grocers but some of the other stores are much cheaper. The distance that AWG hauls them does not make a difference in the cost.
avabear

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2011
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I well know where they buy their groceries from. Also know they pay no more than the other stores that are serviced by Associated Wholesale Grocers but some of the other stores are much cheaper. The distance that AWG hauls them does not make a difference in the cost.
Like I said, the prices of the groceries you are purchasing from town and country have absolutely nothing to do with the money that was used to remodel the store.
Huh

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2011
avabear wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, the prices of the groceries you are purchasing from town and country have absolutely nothing to do with the money that was used to remodel the store.
I know that also. I spend maybe $20 a year there for things on sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Ramsey Mansfield, Missouri/Mansfield Fire ... 5 hr Speaking Out 3
Mansfield Fire Department (Mar '12) 5 hr Speaking Out 10
Warning Women 6 hr Anonymous 2
glen ramsey (May '11) 6 hr Speaking Out 49
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sun Dummy 965
sugar shack Sat wondering 2
Meagan Boyd Apr 21 neighbor 7

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ava Mortgages