the food at larkins sucks

Posted in the Ava Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
grant

Springfield, MO

#1 Aug 7, 2010
i found a bug in my food that is gross.............wont go back there again. thats for sure. i didnt know that was on the menu......
yoohoo

Springfield, MO

#2 Aug 7, 2010
I know!!! That's what I am screamin. EWWWWWW. IF THEY ARENT DOIN DRUGS WITH SCOTT AND KIM, THEY ARE PAYING ALL THERE EMPLOYEES UNDER THE TABLE. Not to mention the owners are PILL HEADS! Have you ever tried to talk to one of them? It's like YOO Hoo. Anybody home? The waitresses are SNOTTY and have UGLY butts. You can hang a coat on the smoke in there. It's not safe for young children. The food is not even what is on the menu. The hamburger steaks are NOT BACON WRAPPED. They cook it wrong. They treat there employees like dogs. Pay out of register at end of night. Dont pay government taxes. I know they are laundering money out of there. They rent to alot of theree employee then they have over a barrel.
yoohoo

Springfield, MO

#3 Aug 7, 2010
They need to be turned into the housing division for renting unsafe houses. They are just RICH DRUG USERS. They are hypocrits and liars. The only reason they stay in business is b/c that old bag ownes the pawn shop. They make a living off of oppression of the poor. the food is disqusting tooo
yoohoo

Springfield, MO

#4 Aug 7, 2010
grant wrote:
i found a bug in my food that is gross..........wont go back there again. thats for sure. i didnt know that was on the menu......
Did they charge you extra?
hahahah

Springfield, MO

#5 Sep 1, 2012
judy is a nasty grosss lady whose uses the government for her money then rips everyone off
Pissed in Ava

Branson, MO

#6 Sep 1, 2012
I agree with all of the posts in this thread I know for a fact that EVERYTHING said is true but you-all left out that if they dont like your looks they spit in your food and then watch you eat it and laugh and giggle like a bunch of school kids I gotta tell you-all they are a bunch of sick bastards also judy pays her help in pills sometimes when she has extra and when she gives anyone a pay advance she charges them interest like they pawned something and yes they love to rent to the help and then treat them like slaves
boss

West Plains, MO

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Pissed in Ava wrote:
I agree with all of the posts in this thread I know for a fact that EVERYTHING said is true but you-all left out that if they dont like your looks they spit in your food and then watch you eat it and laugh and giggle like a bunch of school kids I gotta tell you-all they are a bunch of sick bastards also judy pays her help in pills sometimes when she has extra and when she gives anyone a pay advance she charges them interest like they pawned something and yes they love to rent to the help and then treat them like slaves
. I will never eat there again
Darlene

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Sep 1, 2012
boss wrote:
<quoted text>. I will never eat there again
GREAT. Will not have to look at your mug.
boss

West Plains, MO

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Lol
someone who knows

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2012
the night time cook takes pride in what he does and is probably the best cook in this county

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Sep 9, 2012
So I guess tha you think all the drug addicts and nasty idiots at Krazy Days is better than those at Larkins? Distin Pippin is so blazed while cooking at Days, it is a wonder you don't get a contact high just eating what he prepares with his unclean, ungloved hands. If you come up dirty for narcotic pains pills, check and see if you have ate at Days recently!
Judy Barnes-Davis is a great person as is her sons and she has ran fine businesses here all of her adult life, as did her parents and family before her. She is a pillar in this community as all of the Barnes family are and you best be glad when you speak your trash that you are using a fake ID! Coward! If you have these things to say, say it to their face or use your name on here so we can consider the source!
Oh and if you found a bug in your food, it probably fell off your head!
SuZ

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Pam Brayfield wrote:
So I guess tha you think all the drug addicts and nasty idiots at Krazy Days is better than those at Larkins? Distin Pippin is so blazed while cooking at Days, it is a wonder you don't get a contact high just eating what he prepares with his unclean, ungloved hands. If you come up dirty for narcotic pains pills, check and see if you have ate at Days recently!
Judy Barnes-Davis is a great person as is her sons and she has ran fine businesses here all of her adult life, as did her parents and family before her. She is a pillar in this community as all of the Barnes family are and you best be glad when you speak your trash that you are using a fake ID! Coward! If you have these things to say, say it to their face or use your name on here so we can consider the source!
Oh and if you found a bug in your food, it probably fell off your head!
Those poor misunderstood boys. It's a shame the most misunderstood one of the bunch was found dead. Maybe the killer will see the error in his ways and come back and do the same to the others.
DOGS WONT EAT THAT SLOP

Branson, MO

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Those poor misunderstood boys!?!?!?. It's a shame the most misunderstood one of the bunch was found dead. Maybe the killer will see the error in his ways and come back and do the same to the others. birds of a feather! the police strongly suspected that Judy was the killer and had her wonderful boys dumped the body! pillers of the community my ass, slum-lords and cowardly bullies that pick on old men and women and run for a gun when someone stands up to them if them mother#uckers did not have their grand-pa's money they would be living in a ditch or in #ell with their brother the only difference in those dumasses and their dead brother is their momma aint got tired of them drawing attention to the family and aint slipped them a hotshot too!!!THEY ARE TOTAL SCUM OF THE EARTH AND SO IS PAM THEY ALL NEED TO JOIN GREG BAKER IN #ell!!!!! YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DOPERS EVERY ONE OF THEM IS SHOOTING UP DOPE!!!!!!
bla bla

Columbia, MO

#14 Sep 10, 2012
awww some one actually going to run there mouth sayhow judys such a good person she is a lier a nassty one at that and why u would stick up for trash is sad i no for a fact she dont pay her employees hires minors then takes advantage of them thats ok though she better get it togher because you weep what u sow and the repper is comming for her i no for fact the state of mo is aware of her bad ways working while collecting ssi labor board and health department comming soon i hope she ready for it
DOGS WONT EAT THAT SLOP

Branson, MO

#15 Sep 10, 2012
bla bla wrote:
awww some one actually going to run there mouth sayhow judys such a good person she is a lier a nassty one at that and why u would stick up for trash is sad i no for a fact she dont pay her employees hires minors then takes advantage of them thats ok though she better get it togher because you weep what u sow and the repper is comming for her i no for fact the state of mo is aware of her bad ways working while collecting ssi labor board and health department comming soon i hope she ready for it
bet you could sell tickets to that show! I know I would buy one!

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Judy pays her employess well! She pays them how that WAN to be paid, with money, housing, food and a lot of other things they need! She has helped a lot of young people in this area and if she didn't help you it was because you never tried to help your self! And furthermore everyone can tell what a low-lifed piece of shit you are to bring up her son that passed. That takes a real low-lifed piece of shit so we can consider the source when you type!
Greg was a great person and a very great friend and if he was you friend there was NOTHING he wouldn't do for you at any time of the day or night! Same goes for Judy and Brent and Dub. They would give you the shirt off their back if you even LOOKED like you needed it! You should only HOPE that you could be a friend of theirs!
You are a real piece of shit so lay down and let your pup suck freak!
SuZ

Ava, MO

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Pam Brayfield wrote:
Judy pays her employess well! She pays them how that WAN to be paid, with money, housing, food and a lot of other things they need! She has helped a lot of young people in this area and if she didn't help you it was because you never tried to help your self! And furthermore everyone can tell what a low-lifed piece of shit you are to bring up her son that passed. That takes a real low-lifed piece of shit so we can consider the source when you type!
Greg was a great person and a very great friend and if he was you friend there was NOTHING he wouldn't do for you at any time of the day or night! Same goes for Judy and Brent and Dub. They would give you the shirt off their back if you even LOOKED like you needed it! You should only HOPE that you could be a friend of theirs!
Hopefully your son will follow him to hell real soon
Paul

Cameron, MO

#18 Sep 12, 2012
You are all insane.
terry h

Euless, TX

#19 Sep 12, 2012
Pam Brayfield wrote:
Only you pammie could ever think the dope dealing baby raping thieving pig named Greg Baker was anywher near a decent human. The world is much better off without him
hahaha

Columbia, MO

#20 Sep 14, 2012
judy is a sad case of a person. the person who defends her is probly doing drugs or pills with her last week judy traded pot for morfine pills but she anit a druggy lol get the story straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans Today - Gordon Duff - Speech sends Sho... 8 hr Bobby J 1
Carrie Hill and Carrie Pickel (Aug '12) Tue BEA 14
cecil reese (Dec '09) Tue BEA 7
Burger King sells horse burgers (Jan '13) Dec 15 cant believe yall 12
Fleetwood sentencing (Jun '11) Dec 14 Fleetwood 20 11
hobby Dec 14 Gassy Girl 3
Sheriff's departments bust multi-county theft r... (Sep '11) Dec 14 curious 437
Ava Dating
Find my Match

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ava News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ava

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:47PM
Raiders place Sio Moore on injured reserve
NBC Sports 8:10 AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?