meghan the farmer
First Prev
of 23
Next Last
kendra

Ozark, MO

#453 Dec 2, 2011
oh, im not hunting...i am just enjoying catching them with the catch in headlight look lol......i am soooooo tired i am gonna have to hit the hay.....
Traveler

Marshfield, MO

#454 Dec 5, 2011
kendra wrote:
To Traveler......I understand what you mean on the other forum.....but i do not communicate with our friends anymore........sad thing
Nor do I. It's with sadness that I say that as well, but it is what it is. Sat. was a special 1 yr. anniversary since release. Two new females in Traveler's life because of same though (making it hard to stay grouchy). I suppose he still feels the effects of the ordeal, but has moved on to better things. Grandpa's the one holding a grudge and looking for some payback. It'll come. Because.... unless they have it coming, don't mess with mine (or anyone else's pups). This WILL be sorted out.

In the mean time, the life we make for ourselves goes on.
kendra

Spokane, MO

#455 Dec 5, 2011
Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Nor do I. It's with sadness that I say that as well, but it is what it is. Sat. was a special 1 yr. anniversary since release. Two new females in Traveler's life because of same though (making it hard to stay grouchy). I suppose he still feels the effects of the ordeal, but has moved on to better things. Grandpa's the one holding a grudge and looking for some payback. It'll come. Because.... unless they have it coming, don't mess with mine (or anyone else's pups). This WILL be sorted out.
In the mean time, the life we make for ourselves goes on.
glad you not grouchy anymore lol......life goes on, yes!! but need to talk to you about your friends..........if nobody cares about getting things done....and it is their loss....i can't do anything about it.....so saddddddddddd.....hey call when you can...will explain..........hugs to all yer women in yer life lol....and to one released a year ago...it is late..hope i am typing this post correctly..........call when you get a chance....
kendra

Spokane, MO

#456 Dec 5, 2011
i stay away from our friends....don't talk or anything......as you say...life goes on!!!!but they should be concerned in getting things done..........
Tickle Me Elmo

United States

#457 Dec 16, 2011
Kendra tha old fart told me ta tell ya ...

Well then he fergot what he was tryin ta tell me ta tell ya. Tha old man ud be dangerous if he ever got all es thoughts in tha same place at tha same time.

Shur proud a that pup a his though. Tha young master spends es nites sangin ta a little too yr. old girl till she falls asleep. Crap. That rite their even makes Elmo jes a bit centamental. Anyways. Trav says aint nothin makes a dad prouder than seein yer son become a good dad two a little girl that started out with the same kind of dad as tha young master did.

An dont ask Elmo ta explane. Jes sum more a that criptic crap es always spoutin.
Tickle Me Elmo

United States

#458 Dec 16, 2011
Hey. What ever happened ta that Bostin girl this hear fourms about? Shurly shes outta rehab bye now. Elmo didnt no him ditchin er wuz gonna send er in ta sech a tailspin. Tween that and er findin out her 3 acres aint exactly what we figger a farm is, she done got embareassed an left. Elmos like you feemales though. E wants ta do better but would still like ta remain friends.

Ya reckon even feemales kin figger out how fake that sounds? Well I guess its possible.

Better go.
nobody

United States

#459 Dec 16, 2011
Newcomer here...I have to say I have read this entire topic with much delight. The ding-dong calling everyone dumbazz was quite entertaining. What a charming lady she must be. And fine language, too! I got to around page 20 and was SO disappointed when the fun ended....oh well.
SuZ

United States

#460 Dec 16, 2011
" shes outta rehab " - O. M. G.
.. As she chugs chugs chugs on her wine .
"Newcomer here" <--------.. blahahahahahahahaha
superfly

De Forest, WI

#461 Dec 17, 2011
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...I definately don't look dumb....but you sure do SuZ. As for those detective skills you are slacking cripple!!! Yup I visited in end of July early August and as I mentioned before genius I fly the f--k down. So learn how to read!!! I never once told you I drove to freaking Missouri!! You just cannot follow along when you read a 3 sentence statement. Sorry ya have the attention span of a gnat!!! Did I say he bought his new car before July? Don't think those words EVER came out my mouth ya geek!! LMFAO!!!!!!!
Wow...I definately don't look dumb..

wecome back boston girl,,AKA nobody.

I have a bottle of buburry with your name on tit.
superfly

De Forest, WI

#462 Dec 17, 2011
,,,it .. rather,

newcomer... Bwa hahahahahhahahhahah
Bag of Bones

Cross Timbers, MO

#463 Dec 17, 2011
She won't be back.

I sold her kidneys to a medical faciity and buried the body out by where I put Jimmy Hoffa ...on Traveler's back-fourty.
kendra

United States

#464 Dec 17, 2011
what did u do with dixie?
nobody

United States

#465 Dec 17, 2011
Oh, I wish that boston gal would return too, just for the entertainment value - but sadly I am not her. I won't interlope upon your clubhouse anymore - but I enjoyed reading all these posts. Y'all are hilarious! Toodle-loo.
SuZ

United States

#466 Dec 17, 2011
Face it foo foo - we "know" you
Ashamed of that new IP you've been sportin?
Hold tight, this generic one wont last.
Traveler

United States

#467 Oct 12, 2012
Tickle Me Elmo wrote:
Kendra tha old fart told me ta tell ya ...
Well then he fergot what he was tryin ta tell me ta tell ya. Tha old man ud be dangerous if he ever got all es thoughts in tha same place at tha same time.
Shur proud a that pup a his though. Tha young master spends es nites sangin ta a little too yr. old girl till she falls asleep. Crap. That rite their even makes Elmo jes a bit centamental. Anyways. Trav says aint nothin makes a dad prouder than seein yer son become a good dad two a little girl that started out with the same kind of dad as tha young master did.
An dont ask Elmo ta explane. Jes sum more a that criptic crap es always spoutin.
My young friend is halfway there. "kendra", an old guilty aquaintance has got some new digs. There are three parties involved that are starting to align in the indignity of the situation. It's all good.
I wonder

Collins, MO

#468 Oct 13, 2012
if "farmer Meghan" also had a Zumba center on her farm in Kennebuck?

Since: Feb 11

United States

#469 Jan 6, 2013
Traveler wrote:
What was that song, "I get by with a little help from my friends"?
The Beatles wrote. That. Song ..You. can even get High with alittle from your. Friends lol
TCK

Green Bay, WI

#470 Mar 17, 2013
http://youtu.be/mjFkI-O1EWU

Ode to meghan.

Good night meghan.......where ever you are.
SuZ

United States

#471 Mar 17, 2013
She left that life ... Last I heard she hooked up with some Taxi Driver out at an airport and started liking her wine just a little too much. Next thing you know the online probably got shut off , then perhaps the electric. Poor thing. We can only wish her the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seymour Bank (Nov '15) 26 min Learn something 27
Cops by west park. 3 hr inthatneighborhood 2
Lies of Omission from city hall? (Oct '16) 5 hr Effyou 14
Ava restaurants (Nov '16) 16 hr disgusted 28
fordland ag teacher scribner May 9 whos laughin now 6
Small Claims Court all crooked!! (Aug '16) May 9 Pay me back 2
Heather Roberts May 9 Curious 12

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance