Murder with Ava connection

Posted in the Ava Forum

just wondering

Trumann, AR

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Anyone remember this?
Have they ever found this woman to date?

http://www.waow.com/Global/story.asp...
adet

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2010
just wondering wrote:
Anyone remember this?
Have they ever found this woman to date?
http://www.waow.com/Global/story.asp...
Renee Williams--No
yaya

Barnesville, OH

#3 Apr 3, 2010
The last I heard they had a piece of property they were going to search but had to wait for brush to die off. That was last year late summer/fall. Haven't heard a peep about it since then.
Aunt K

Springfield, MO

#4 Apr 4, 2010
That poor family deserves closure. I think it is important to keep them in our prayers.
yaya

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2010
Aunt K wrote:
That poor family deserves closure. I think it is important to keep them in our prayers.
Yes, I agree. Rene & her kids are in my prayers all the time.
Snore what a bore

Springfield, MO

#6 Apr 11, 2010
You dont want to hear it (I understand) but I still say they are responsible for the premature arrest that lead the man charged to commit sucide.
Bet that case couldnt even be brought to trial with what they have right now.
just wondering

Trumann, AR

#7 Apr 11, 2010
I see,but,what about this:?

Prosecutors charged 36-year-old Christopher Revak with Williams' murder. A short time later he hanged himself in the Douglas County Jail with his own uniform.

Monday Douglas County Sheriff Chris Degase said Revak is suspected in murders from two other states.

"He is a suspect in 3 other homicides on missing women, some of them dating back to 14 years ago," Degase said.

The sheriff said this is just the surface, indicating there may be other cases connected to Revak.

"he's done a great job of concealing from friends and co-workers they said it was totally out of character"

Investigators say Revak was leading a double life. He was a father and a married man

Degase said Blood and Saliva DNA connect Revak and Williams outside the Eagles Lodge and in Revak's truck. And a piece of clothing at Revak's house also connect him to Williams murder.

"we have not found remains of Renee Williams" Degase said
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#8 Apr 11, 2010
Sounds like a whole lot of speculation to divert off the issue at hand -
Gunslinger

United States

#9 Apr 11, 2010
Pammie new all about this she wouldn't tell until the sheriff solved the case then said she knew all along.
just wondering

Trumann, AR

#10 Apr 12, 2010
SuZ wrote:
Sounds like a whole lot of speculation to divert off the issue at hand -
So what is the speculation,exactly,and,what is the issue at hand?
The thread was about the murdered young woman,and,the link I provided was what I used to quote from.DNA isn't considered the same as "speculation".
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#11 Apr 12, 2010
"He is a suspect in 3 other homicides on missing women"

As I recall he was only questioned about one girl that went missing. Questioned is a far cry from top suspect. Problem - that statement was made known only after this suspect turned up dead - be it suicide or murder. Regardless if he did the murders or not - the statement has no grounds if there is no body or proof of murder so when I read the word "missing" it says to me they have yet to established this missings aa a result of murder.
Think there is a word for that - oh yeah -
speculation.
Yaya has mentioned knowing this lady - I dont.
She would be the one that knows the details - not me. Althou this mess up is an easy spot.
It does not mean I feel one way or the other towards either of these people personally.
cont

Springfield, MO

#12 Apr 12, 2010
From what Ive read the DNA connection could be establish by the fact they knew each other and or were in the same parking lot.
On this forum, someone said 1st hand -
a drop of blood
Who knows what goes on in the cab of a truck in the parking lot of a bar .... still no case.
just wondering

Trumann, AR

#14 Apr 12, 2010
There won't be a case now,the man is dead also.I've seen a lot of cases go to trial on little more than that DNA evidence that was found in the truck,and,seen a conviction brought for no more than that.Doesn't mean I think that he did it,or not.Just that it's possible for anybody to be railroaded into prison on no more than that,happens all the time,prosecutors call all of the shots and a jury can just be tired of sitting there and decide that someone is guilty to get on with their lives.
I'd lots rather stay alive and know that I did all that I could to prove my innocence than hang myself and leave doubt on my name forever afterwards.Sorry that it came to that for the young man however.
cont

Springfield, MO

#15 Apr 12, 2010
"There won't be a case now,the man is dead also"

You're assuming there is no doubt CR in fact murdered this girl and did so alone without anyone else being involved.

Duress comes to mind when I start seeing a case opened on a weekend after many many years resulting in the man's death by Sunday.

I feel we should have the right to see the case established.

To anyone involved - do not take this personally.
I feel these are vaild points and I am simply stating them.
cont

Springfield, MO

#16 Apr 12, 2010
Do we even know for a fact she is dead?
Body anyone? witness? anything?????
just wondering

Trumann, AR

#17 Apr 12, 2010
Degase said Blood and Saliva DNA connect Revak and Williams outside the Eagles Lodge and in Revak's truck. And a piece of clothing at Revak's house also connect him to Williams murder.

What piece of clothing were they talking about the would connnect him to the Williams murder,I wonder?
When I mean that there would not be a case since he was dead,I meant a case that would result in either a conviction or an acquital.I didn't say that I believe he murdered the girl,simply that there would not be a case.

There was obviously GOING to be a case of some kind since he'd been charged with the murder.There does not always have to be a body for a charge to be brought.They must have known something pretty strong to go ahead and file charges,would you agree,or not?
But I did not give an opinion on here one way or another,you are reading that into my posts.
Cont

Springfield, MO

#18 Apr 12, 2010
Sounds to me that someting as simple as smoking and the possible use of IV drugs could account for all for of the above - still not the basis for a murder conviction. Were either of these people ever known to do drugs? IV drugs? Even if any of that was true it does not prove murder.
yaya

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2010
cont wrote:
From what Ive read the DNA connection could be establish by the fact they knew each other and or were in the same parking lot.
On this forum, someone said 1st hand -
a drop of blood
Who knows what goes on in the cab of a truck in the parking lot of a bar .... still no case.
Look dammit I was the one who found the blood on the concrete after her boyfriend had me come up & open the bar after she didn't come home that night. When he came back at 5pm, when Rene was suppose to come to work, I showed Timmy the blood & told him he needed to call the police. There was 4-5 drops of blood starting at her car & going towards the road that goes behind the Eagles. The cops didn't come down there til the next night to take samples of that blood. The crime scene investigation was a joke! Chris Revack along with a list of people (which I gave to the sheriff & highway patrol) were in the bar after I left that night. Rene didn't know him! And why would the guy hang himself if he wasn't guilty? C'mon people!!! Say a prayer for her and her family and stop talking shit about her on here. The person you should be asking questions, if you're so concerned, is DeGase!
just wondering

Trumann, AR

#20 Apr 12, 2010
Forgive me if I'm overlooking something,but,I don't really see that anybody IS talking S*** about Rene Williams on here. I myself started this thread wondering if they had ever found her and posted the story link,then the discussion got off on Chris Revack's possible innocence which I did not give my opinion about one way or another.And I don't have a clue who DeGase might be either.If I even knew the young woman I wouldn't talk about her badly on here especially since she is still missing.I was just curious about the outcome and the facts.
yaya

Barnesville, OH

#21 Apr 17, 2010
just wondering wrote:
Forgive me if I'm overlooking something,but,I don't really see that anybody IS talking S*** about Rene Williams on here. I myself started this thread wondering if they had ever found her and posted the story link,then the discussion got off on Chris Revack's possible innocence which I did not give my opinion about one way or another.And I don't have a clue who DeGase might be either.If I even knew the young woman I wouldn't talk about her badly on here especially since she is still missing.I was just curious about the outcome and the facts.
I apologize for being so harsh. It's a touchy subject for me. FYI - Chris DeGase is the Douglas County sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 50 min LIBERALS HAVE WON 97,302
The Monkeys Have Taken Over The Zoo At Squires VFD 10 hr DavisPorterCunnin... 3
Chlorine in the City of Ava Water! Cancer Alert... 11 hr destin 9
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 hr hahaha 3,194
any houses to rent around here? 19 hr searching 5
snowww Tue snowbird 3
911 computer repair (Jun '12) Tue avaconsumer 10
Ava Dating
Find my Match

Ava Jobs

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ava News, Events & Info