First Prev
of 4
Next Last
booger county resident

Solo, MO

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Anyone know anything about this little hottie from GO?
just a man

Branson, MO

#3 Oct 7, 2009
yea, she is married what else could you need to know
matt

Solo, MO

#4 Oct 7, 2009
yea but her and her husband swing..but anyhow that's not any of my business..she's pretty nice tho..
Mom OF Ava

Branson, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2009
Hell her husband cheats on her all the time....FYI Julie can we say Billie Bea???
booger county news

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2009
to the booger county resident .. we all know julie.. born and raised stay away from her she is trouble. no matter how nice she is, she will back stab in a heart beat. No good trash, kenny and her is on drugs. you can tell by looking at her( she has lost alot of weight and not looking to good either). police is aways there at her house. kenny runs that roofing business . And there hot and heavy.. as far a swapping goes thats all you ever hear. You never know the with the swapping thing what you will get. She was trouble as a teenager. Got pregant and not married. she may be stealing from the job to to pay for the drugs.just ask pam she knows everything about anything..

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2009
booger county news wrote:
to the booger county resident .. we all know julie.. born and raised stay away from her she is trouble. no matter how nice she is, she will back stab in a heart beat. No good trash, kenny and her is on drugs. you can tell by looking at her( she has lost alot of weight and not looking to good either). police is aways there at her house. kenny runs that roofing business . And there hot and heavy.. as far a swapping goes thats all you ever hear. You never know the with the swapping thing what you will get. She was trouble as a teenager. Got pregant and not married. she may be stealing from the job to to pay for the drugs.just ask pam she knows everything about anything..
You are damned right I know everything and I know enought o know all of you idiots are jealous and ignorant or both! Jule Bell is a fine gal and has a good home amd husband, and a good job! Therefore most of you are very jealous of them so you try and start trash about them! They are not nor ever have been "swingers", hell Kenney is way too jealous of her for that. As for her having children while unmaried, she chose it that way, so what is wrong with "single mothers" thought that was the going thing these days! All of you whores are just jealous of her because she is slim and trim and cute as hell and has one hell of a sexy husband that you can't get! So waht if the cops are at her home? Maybe thery are there for other reasons, sure don't know of any charges they have ever received, do you? Kenney does a lot of work roofing for various persons. including COPS idiot! If you have seen her lately she looks GREAT, matter of fact she has gained weight but she because she refuses to be a walrus' like most of you fat assed bitches, doesn't mean she does drugs! Get a fuckin life and get your own man if you can!
ava resident

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2009
Actually Pam, I kind of agree with you on this one. Julie is a great person with a big heart. People need to look at their own life before they start talking about shit they know nothing about.
SOMEONE

Sparta, MO

#9 Oct 8, 2009
I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR PAM---WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF THE WHITE TRASH NASTY PPL SUCH AS MELISSA EVANS AND SHERRIE TIFF?????????? AND NOW WE ARE JEALOUS OF THIS JULIE BELL TOO??? I DON"T KNOW JULIE OTHER THEN I HAVE SEEN HER AT "GO" SO I HAVE NO COMMENTS ABOUT HER. BUT I AM CERTAIN T HAT I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HER OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS TOWN!!!

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10 Oct 9, 2009
SOMEONE wrote:
I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR PAM---WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF THE WHITE TRASH NASTY PPL SUCH AS MELISSA EVANS AND SHERRIE TIFF?????????? AND NOW WE ARE JEALOUS OF THIS JULIE BELL TOO??? I DON"T KNOW JULIE OTHER THEN I HAVE SEEN HER AT "GO" SO I HAVE NO COMMENTS ABOUT HER. BUT I AM CERTAIN T HAT I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HER OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS TOWN!!!
You Must be jealous because you always have something stupid to say!
rebecca

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2009
julie and i used to be very close witnessed kenny break up her marriage and their marriage she's great until you are no longer useful then she will stick the knife so far into your back that it will literally tear you, your family and any hope of decent future apart. We've all done the drugs no badmouthing there just don't deny her or kenny anything that they want or else start looking our your shoulder because they will call the cops on you and try to have your kids taken away because she's too chicken to step out from behind kenny to stand up for herself. I went to whip her and he held me back while she called the cops. BEWARE!

Since: Oct 09

Ava

#13 Oct 31, 2009
rebecca wrote:
julie and i used to be very close witnessed kenny break up her marriage and their marriage she's great until you are no longer useful then she will stick the knife so far into your back that it will literally tear you, your family and any hope of decent future apart. We've all done the drugs no badmouthing there just don't deny her or kenny anything that they want or else start looking our your shoulder because they will call the cops on you and try to have your kids taken away because she's too chicken to step out from behind kenny to stand up for herself. I went to whip her and he held me back while she called the cops. BEWARE!
Rebecca Watkins. I should've known that nothing good would come from seeing you the other day. Well, since you say Charles is saved now, why don't you ask him to tell you the truth about the car we had to repossess? We were nice enough to leave our plates on it til you could afford to register it. Then I got a call from the prosecutor saying my car was being used to purchase stuff to manufacture methamphetamine. So we came to get the plates off it and you threw a fit. Charles lied and said he didn't know what we were talking about because he didn't want you to know he was back into stupid stuff. The lab blew up in that guy's face that was here from arkansas and you still were oblivious. Since you wouldn't give us the plates, we took back the entire car. And yes I called the cops to make sure I could in fact take back my car--but that was before we even came out there to Prairie Holler. Of course Kenny held you back, you were swinging a toolbox tray at me! You broke out the windshield--just imagine what it would've done to me! All this was years ago, though, and doesn't matter now; but, thanks for letting me reminisce about the good ole times. It was great. Please ask Charles to pray for Kenny and me and our troubled marriage. Ha Ha!
booger county news

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2009
we all watched julie grown up ... and she is still trouble.... watch the knife in the back......
Incognito

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2009
Ever realize the fool you make of yourself posting so and so was a close friend and in the same post tear them apart for making drugs.
Someone doesn't learn to make that stuff over night, so odds are they were making it while you were "close friends".
You sure shoot'n didn't have an issue then
but get upset and your ratzazz posts it world wide.
Y'all should see what happens in the pen to a rat. Although I'm sure the guys appreciate the intel.
Makes their job all the easier. Ya fools.

Since: Sep 09

Springfield, MO

#16 Oct 31, 2009
Incognito wrote:
Ever realize the fool you make of yourself posting so and so was a close friend and in the same post tear them apart for making drugs.
Someone doesn't learn to make that stuff over night, so odds are they were making it while you were "close friends".
You sure shoot'n didn't have an issue then
but get upset and your ratzazz posts it world wide.
Y'all should see what happens in the pen to a rat. Although I'm sure the guys appreciate the intel.
Makes their job all the easier. Ya fools.
Wow SuZ, aka incognito, you sure are pro drug/anti rat. That really is very insightful to me about your character.
Incognito

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2009
"...you sure are pro drug/anti rat. That really is very insightful to me about your character."

Your inability for such insight is reflected in your comment. Might I suggest you refrain from psychoanalysis beyond your comprehension level. The statement was merely a statement, nothing more nothing less.

Since: Sep 09

Springfield, MO

#18 Oct 31, 2009
Incognito wrote:
Ever realize the fool you make of yourself posting so and so was a close friend and in the same post tear them apart for making drugs.
Someone doesn't learn to make that stuff over night, so odds are they were making it while you were "close friends".
You sure shoot'n didn't have an issue then
but get upset and your ratzazz posts it world wide.
Y'all should see what happens in the pen to a rat. Although I'm sure the guys appreciate the intel.
Makes their job all the easier. Ya fools.
SuZ (really, why the Incognito game?), it has been my observation that people that continuously talk of the evils of "rats" have either been ratted out about something or need to be. You say in your above post that "Y'all should see what happens in the pen to a rat". Does that mean you have seen? We have already deducted that you are a pathetic, obese woman who lives her life at the computer with weekly Wal-Mart runs to restock the Cheetos & Pepsi, but may I now add "prison bitch" to your resume?
Bag of Bones

Branson, MO

#19 Oct 31, 2009
Oh geez ...now I'll have to schedule ANOTHER friggin' Cage Match!
kendra

Union, MO

#20 Nov 1, 2009
i think that suz and i just can't get along with anyone..if she ain't a fussin with someone, then i am........i do not like rude people.....i tend to look over bones and digger lol..........
Incognito

United States

#21 Nov 1, 2009
Don't know that I agree with that so much Kendra. Seems for some reason your just a bit down on yourself .
Myself, I don't feel the need to prove or disprove any statement made by someone who's only intent of signing on was to abuse another poster.
Let ol'Superidiot have her say not one of her statements ring true.
kendra

Saint Clair, MO

#22 Nov 1, 2009
have to agree with what you stated.....no argument

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking 4u 3 hr oreo 1
Matthew Alan Thill Mansfield MO child molester. 10 hr PeteRolfesBastardSon 1
what's happened to our town (May '13) 11 hr racist 14
Debbie Mcbride Thomason 16 hr docdandy 1
Ashley Morgans the NARC Wed Gassy Girl 3
Witchcraft in Ava? Nov 26 mssue 2
Thanks to Sheriff for cleaning up Seymour! (Apr '14) Nov 24 Lisa K 35
Ava Dating
Find my Match

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ava News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ava

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:56PM
Full Broncos Preview for Chiefs Game
Bleacher Report11:09 PM
Full Rams Preview for Raiders Game
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Chiefs: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:18 AM
Full Chiefs Preview for Broncos Game
Bleacher Report 5:28 AM
Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis and NFL Pick