First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ava Citizen

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Does anyone else think this lady is a birch? She has the worst bedside manner and never seems to care about sick people. She'd rather ridicule a patient, run them off, then treat them with concern. Just a hateful woman!
Ava Citizen

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Correction b*tch
stuid

Ozark, MO

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Seriously? Dr. Gentry has never been ANYTHING but kind a sweet to myself and my little girl. She actually refers to my little girl as "her lady bug" She is anything but mean.
Christina

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2011
I thought she was nice too. But my husband doesn't like her much.
someone

Burlington, IA

#5 Feb 23, 2011
I guess this proves that someone always has something to say about someone. Ugg, ava

“Shi sits on top of the ball ”

Since: Jan 11

Yes, it's a pokeball

#6 Feb 23, 2011
someone wrote:
I guess this proves that someone always has something to say about someone. Ugg, ava
Exxxxxactly!!
Truth

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2011
She isn't a very nice person.A family member of mine was experiencing chest pains and stopped in her office to ask for help and she wouldn't see him because she wasn't his primary care.....she's a joke doctors aren't supposed to turn people away if its an emergency.Plus she's an alcoholic and this isn't a rumor!
believer

Bonnots Mill, MO

#8 Feb 27, 2011
i like DR. GENTRY,but her nurse is the one i find that could be a little nicer. reception lady is nice and friendly.
Ava girl

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2011
I tried her as a primary care physician. She was horrible.. I promptly changed.
The Real Truth

Dubuque, IA

#10 Mar 5, 2011
I have never been to Dr. Gentry as a patient but I will tell you what I witnessed. My dear friend was dying with cancer. There was no hope, my friend had no insurance and didn't want to die in a hospital anyways. Dr. Gentry attended to her by driving 60 miles round trip from Ava after office hours. I was there while Dr. Gentry was there and I saw the kindness and compassion she showed to my friend. I saw the tears in her eyes when I asked her how my friend was doing. I don't know why she rubs some people the wrong way....maybe they rub her wrong to start out with. All I know is what I saw and for that, I will always respect her.
THE WORD IS

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Mar 6, 2011
L-E-S-B-I-A-N AND MAN HATER!!!!!!!
THE WORD IS

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Mar 6, 2011
OH YEAH I FORGOT SHE IS MARRIED AND ITS NOT LEGAL FOR LESBIANS TO MARRY...OH WAIT NO ITS NOT!!!!!!HMMMMMM
FYI

Hartville, MO

#14 Mar 8, 2011
My family & I have been going to Dr. Gentry for 10 years now & we love her & her staff. She has always treated us with kindness, respect & honesty. She has even given me her cell number to call her in the middle of the night if I needed to, which once I did at 2 am when my daughter was really sick & she told me just what I needed to do.
Some people may have had bad experiences but its a two way street & I am sure there was more to the story. Opinions are just like buttholes, we all have them, so for what its worth I'd tell anyone & everyone I see what a fine doctor she is, its been proven to by me, my husband & my 3 kids, she really has treated us right & at times gone above & beyond what she needed.
Stan

Ozark, MO

#16 Mar 26, 2011
Truth wrote:
She isn't a very nice person.A family member of mine was experiencing chest pains and stopped in her office to ask for help and she wouldn't see him because she wasn't his primary care.....she's a joke doctors aren't supposed to turn people away if its an emergency.Plus she's an alcoholic and this isn't a rumor!
Duh, STUPID, "PATIENTS WITH ANY BRAINS" aren't supposed to drive around looking for help if they even REMOTELY THINK they're having any sort of pulmonary attack!"
But then, idiot patients wouldn't be able to blame others for their stupidity when they died would they?
And, I KNOW FOR A FACT, you lied. She DID NOT, "NOT SEE THEM' because they weren't her patient, she, NOR ANY OTHER DOCTOR IN A CLINIC SETTING is allowed to take in chest pain people when they believe they are having an attack. THE ONLY THING they are allowed to do, is call an AMBULANCE! And you KNOW, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID!
This is not to say, if someone came in having a heart attack would then be ignored, as you try to make it sound? The NATIONAL policy is, get the ambulance coming and tend to them while until it arrives. Obviously, your relative was to "arrogant" to do the SMART thing. Believe it or not, an ambulance is actually BETTER EQUIPPED FOR THESE TYPE OF THINGS, IN FACT, it's what they're BEST AT!
You would be on here calling Dr, Gentry or any other doctor, "worthless and mean" had she (or any other) taken them in and they had a full blown attack or stroke and died. Then you'd be complaining they should have called for help.

YOU SHOULD BE DAMN GLAD SHE (FOLLOWED the very wise, NATIONAL RULES) and DID WHAT SHE DID, too bad your relative didn't care about his health as much as Dr. Gentry did!
As for your other flapping of the jaw rhetoric, it stands to reason, whenever a liar who's already lied about someone needs to bolster their position, they'll grasp (or make up) anything they can to make themselves look like the master of the their first lie!
Congratulations, you succeeded!
Stan

Ozark, MO

#17 Mar 26, 2011
Pam_Brayfield wrote:
She's the one who found corn in my pap smear and got on to me for not wiping front to back like I'm s'posed ta.
Dear God woman,(or should I address you as "IT") have you an ounce of shame?
Are you the same FAT PIG woman who carried a set of twins to full term, not knowing (because your so FAT,) that you were even pregnant? Then, went in the emergency room complaining of severe cramps and dropped the kids out on the floor?
If you are, we were trying to stop you when you left the hospital to tell you, we found that large sausage you were looking for. It was stuffed in a condom under your pillow.
Holy Smokes "IT" get a flippin life, a brain, and at least a spec of self respect,(take them in any order they may come to you.)
Stan

Ozark, MO

#18 Mar 26, 2011
Ava Citizen wrote:
Correction b*tch
One more correction.
What other posts about other people has your flapping jaw and failing brain started?
Just curious, does it feel good to put your head on a pillow at night, knowing that your life is so miserable that you've resorted to wasting what time you've been granted here, trying to make other people's worse then your own?
LAB

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2011
I would not use Dr. Gentry if she was the ONLY doctor in Ava. NO WAY!

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#20 Mar 26, 2011
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God woman,(or should I address you as "IT") have you an ounce of shame?
Are you the same FAT PIG woman who carried a set of twins to full term, not knowing (because your so FAT,) that you were even pregnant? Then, went in the emergency room complaining of severe cramps and dropped the kids out on the floor?
If you are, we were trying to stop you when you left the hospital to tell you, we found that large sausage you were looking for. It was stuffed in a condom under your pillow.
Holy Smokes "IT" get a flippin life, a brain, and at least a spec of self respect,(take them in any order they may come to you.)
Make sure you know who you are talking to there buddy, the Pam_Brayfield is an imposter, not me, You best pay closer attention to the Harris maggot clan that get on here as imposters of others and say these stupid things! You need to report them in the feed back.
hah

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2011
Pam Brayfield wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you know who you are talking to there buddy, the Pam_Brayfield is an imposter, not me, You best pay closer attention to the Harris maggot clan that get on here as imposters of others and say these stupid things! You need to report them in the feed back.
You say stupid things constantly and I always report you. Thanks.
Liar

Branson, MO

#22 May 1, 2011
THE WORD IS wrote:
OH YEAH I FORGOT SHE IS MARRIED AND ITS NOT LEGAL FOR LESBIANS TO MARRY...OH WAIT NO ITS NOT!!!!!!HMMMMMM
I have known her for years and she is NOT a lesbian and she is NOT married either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The good the bad and the ugly 17 hr Abc123 2
Info 17 hr Sick 7
Lance D Tue Nell 2
Trashy Tiffany Cline (Oct '16) Tue For fks sake 18
Fire on 5 hwy Jun 23 wondering 1
Concerning Devin, Tina, and a Kidnapping Jun 23 Saint Peters Bishop 2
My name is Gossip (Jun '13) Jun 23 Dave 41

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ava Mortgages