Tiffany Davis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnna

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Does anyone know who this is...does she live around Ava?
ghp

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2009
i know her, why you ask?
jki

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2009
She a hoe...
ghp

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2009
jki wrote:
She a hoe...
and just what would make you say that?
Robin

Springfield, MO

#5 Dec 10, 2009
I can't stand her...get a real job you loser...she thinks she hot crap she works as a secretary...bleh she's an idiot. Nothing to fret about she's just dumb..
hello

Branson, MO

#6 Dec 10, 2009
are you asking about the one that is married to justin davis or the one that has the maiden name of davis?
Johnna

Sparta, MO

#7 Dec 10, 2009
Married to Justin...however I didn't have anything bad to say about her like the other folks...
Johnna

Sparta, MO

#8 Dec 10, 2009
what is it with the locations anyhow...it always posts something different
hello

Branson, MO

#9 Dec 11, 2009
Johnna wrote:
Married to Justin...however I didn't have anything bad to say about her like the other folks...
Ok if you didn't have anything bad to say about her then why did you ask about her? If you want to no something about her then just go ask her. She is a good woman. She takes care of her kids and family and works. Can't say that about many people in this town. So what if she is a secretary!! At least she has a job and does not live off the government.
Johnna

Sparta, MO

#10 Dec 11, 2009
Just because I asked about her DON"T mean I had anything bad to say about her...where the heck did that come from...just heard someone bashing her the other day and I know there are two Tiffany Davis' around here...YES the one with maiden name Davis should be talked about..so I was trying to figure out why they were talking so bad about her...YAY she has a job...good that's great, so what i wasn't asking about that..my sister just said she thinks she's something special and thinks she's hot crap because she is a secretary and makes 7 bucks an hour..ok??? My sister is well not much better...I on the other hand have earned my degree and I'm darn proud of it, I wouldn't be so low as to be a secretary...how do you even live off those wages??? Just trying to figure out what's so bad about her for my dumb sister to talk about her like that. That was it. I don't live off the government..I went to school for nearly 5 years for my degree, my sister and her clan that's chatting about Tiffany on the other hand DO and have no room to talk.
Johnna

Sparta, MO

#11 Dec 11, 2009
AND I don't even know her, I lived there most of my life and just moved away not too long ago...so what do I have any room to talk about her...I hate judgemental people and that's the last thing I want to be...I was trying to knock some sense into my sister..trying to get her to realize there's more to people than meets the eye...She was talking about getting ahold of her and giving her just what trash deserves..I was shocked...thinking..'do you even really know this person and what has she done to you"? That's IT GOT IT???????
Johnna

Sparta, MO

#12 Dec 11, 2009
I apologize for her stupidity I guess...she posts on here all the time...her name is Julie S. or whatever name she posts under...she also said that Tiffany's first child was by Zach Lakey...and that they had been together for a long time every since high school...so that just don't make sense...because one time she said she was married. She had supposedly heard that come out of Zach's mouth like 2 years ago..and saying how much her kid looks like him and not at all like her husband..but apparently he used to go around telling that, that her first child was his or some stupid crap. Just probably jealous of her if the truth is known..to go around talking about her like that.
UNKNOWN

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2009
Actually I know Tiffany.... She is happily married for 4 years to Justin and they have been together since highschool.They have 2 cute kids......Both of the kids look exactly like Justin. Trust me there is no denying them. I personally have no idea what is wrong with being a secretary but thats just my opinion. I have no idea why anyone would talk bad about another persons job, no matter what it is. At least she is making an honest living and not living off of the goverment. Just wanted to set the record straight you guys obviously don't know her or this would have never crossed your mind. Shes a great mom and wife and a very hard worker even if she is just a secretary.
Jms

Sparta, MO

#14 Dec 12, 2009
I don't care much for her either really...whoever is asking about her...and she has one ugly hubby....dang did he ride the short bus to school.
No Name

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2009
Tiffany is a wife mother and homemaker, leave her alone and zach lakey as well find something better to do with ur time than starting crap about people. zach and tiffany did date but not for a long period of time and unless u have proof that he told people this dont say it, they stopped dating as friends not enemies so dont try to start problems for him her or the kids
john

Springfield, MO

#16 Dec 15, 2009
why would you care about someone else's life ?? your not a friend or you would know all this! you must not have a life of your own!!!!get off here and get one
Grow up

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2009
So a friend told me about this post. I had never heard of this site before and am ashamed to learn that there are so many people out there that have nothing better to do than this. I know Tiffany and Justyn. They are both good people. They have been together for many years and have two beautiful children TOGETHER. Tiffany is a terrific mother, takes care of her children and her family and works full-time.....as "just a secretary".....are you kidding me? A secretary is not a respectable job? Wow, you'd think if your jobs were so much more important than being "just a secretary" you'd have many more important things to do than this? And as for Justyn....riding the "short bus".....do you even know what he does? He is a lineman, a very dangerous job that requires intelligence and common sense and allows all of us to sit on our butts in our warm houses talking BS on our computers. They are also both pretty straight forward, so if you want to know anything about them, grow up and ask them. Seriously do you people not have your own lives with jobs, families and children that you could be spending your time and energy on instead of gossiping and making up rumors and posting them under false names?
Matt

Rogersville, MO

#18 Dec 16, 2009
If my wife ever worked as just a secretary, well I'd kick her to the curb...this site is pretty dumb I have to agree but seriously take some pride in yourself...is that really all this woman is capable of?????? And a lineman...ehh who cares....does it require a college degree???? Those are the positions that require intelligence and skill or they wouldn't require the degree in the first place. I don't know either of these people but I just always envisioned myself as being better than the average joe..or I guess I mean I know I"m way to intelligent to just work and some average paying job. I know I can do better than that so I don't settle for anything less but anyhow NO ONE should be judging parenting skills or talking about kids on any website. Just don't think you are hot stuff or something special because you get paid minimum wage or a few dollars more. Take yourself to the TOP...no one should settle for anything less!!!!!
hello

Branson, MO

#19 Dec 16, 2009
You have to go through a rigorous training to be a lineman. Do you realize what a lineman does? They are around electric lines all day. Justin has a very dangerous job. And when you your power goes out because of a storm or ice, guess who gets it back on in a hurry for you!!! Oh that right a lineman!!!
Amber

Ozark, MO

#20 Dec 21, 2009
She thinks she's something special..but she's NOT...really just an average girl with an average life. However no one should be talking about her parenting skill or kids at all on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helms rumor? (Jun '12) 31 min Maybe 8
News Police chief still paid? Wed Mag 3
What do you think of him? (Jul '12) Tue Hahahhahaha 22
Kody adamson Aug 22 Bill 3
Steve and Dawn Skelton Aug 21 DJS 3
Small Claims Court all crooked!! Aug 20 Gettin Mad 1
Lives on A highway Aug 20 Andy 1

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance