Have u heard of that Hairy twatter girl

Posted in the Ava Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your Babys Motha

Ozark, MO

#2 Jan 7, 2010
Thats sick, who would ever even consider that. I would never sleep with another girl. I dont like sex. Its GROSS. Well maybe not... but still. thats messed up
Bila Bear

Ozark, MO

#3 Jan 7, 2010
That's MEEEE
Bill Davy son

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2010
I'm hairy ;D
flappy tittys

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 7, 2010
i happen to know her dearly, she has great boosems
ablablaba

Ozark, MO

#7 Jan 7, 2010
omg i never shave! all natural baby!
Aby Lashroom

Ozark, MO

#8 Jan 7, 2010
well this iz aby. i isnt too smart and i dotn knw how to use dis computr thing cus i is a drop out wore who sleeps with everybody.
BFF

Ozark, MO

#9 Jan 7, 2010
Abby shaves her cooch, i help. =] i rub the lotion on heheheheheheheh ;)
silicone

Ozark, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2010
Abby has a nice rack, she is a very nice girl, i love her!
Biller Davesisisson

Ozark, MO

#11 Jan 7, 2010
I braid my ball fro. mmmmm nice
The One In Love

Ozark, MO

#12 Jan 7, 2010
Well whom ever thinks that they are so ballzie and makes post about the most lovely and well know abby, they can go and kill them selves cuz i know her personally and i am sure she is 1000 times smarter than you are! Kiss our asses! Thanks and i want to sleep with you abby. Just saying.....(COUGH I LOVE YA)
FlabbyAbby

Ozark, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2010
Yum love you too lover
Incog

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2010
Honey its 2:30 am and every post is out of
La Crosse, WI . Your having conversations with yourself. It's late - probably time for bed.
dingleberry

Ozark, MO

#15 Jan 8, 2010
have you ever heard of more than 1 computer in a household... hmmm.. DUH!!!!!!
Just Me

Iowa City, IA

#16 Jan 8, 2010
Have you ever thought about getting on some medication for your multiple personality disorder?
yaya

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2010
I'm not sure how to respond to this thread! That's a first,huh? Guess I'll just have to agree with Just Me! WOW!
Dixie

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2010
yaya wrote:
I'm not sure how to respond to this thread! That's a first,huh? Guess I'll just have to agree with Just Me! WOW!
Ditto!
Just Me

Iowa City, IA

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Awww... I feel special. Everyone agrees with me. LOL
Tickle Me Elmo

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2010
Just Me wrote:
Have you ever thought about getting on some medication for your multiple personality disorder?
They got this spray foam stuff that ll cure you rite up. Fer reel. Folks hose there selves down with this stuf an they start actin like they got since. I did some checkin an you caint find it in the far east or tha deep south. SW Mo carrys it in 55 gal. drums at most farm stores though. Thats the deal with this part a tha country though. We got life plum figgered out. You got an issue. We got an answer fer it.
dingleberry

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2010
hmmm.. maybe more than one person has a laptop.... hmmm was at a friends house with multiple friends... hmmm WiFi is very common now days... hmm oh wow i just solved the mystery.. THERE WAS SEVERAL PEOPLE WRITING IN THIS!!! oh gosh im a smart fella!!
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#23 Jan 9, 2010
Sure you are li'ding - now go pick up your cereal bowl and wipe the milk ring off the table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gossip about my life 3 hr Jerry Louis 1
Harold norman harris 19 hr Becky 1
cody sigman (Nov '12) Fri Truthseeker 10
Info Thu John 12
Lacy Hampton Jul 20 I know 2
shayna filogomo (Feb '12) Jul 19 Mgk 7
Bill Davis Jul 18 Only Me 1

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance