Who else but pammie !!
Spaz

Forsyth, MO

#3 Nov 1, 2012
What's going on with Carter??
carter

Ozark, MO

#4 Nov 1, 2012
After the November election those who are interested will send their name, experience and application for that position to the Governor. At this time 6 citizens have showed interest.If you know them they will ask you to send a letter, call or fax in support for them.
Interested

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Why is judge carter going to be replaced???? Thought he already won the judge election.....
Old Fogey

Hollister, MO

#6 Nov 2, 2012
I think the CLUELESS team has a slight edge.
onewhoknows

Mount Pleasant, IA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Interested wrote:
Why is judge carter going to be replaced???? Thought he already won the judge election.....
since judge carter got elected circuit judge that means his position as associate judge will be open so the governor will have to appoint someone to take his place as associate judge
cc

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Interested wrote:
Obviously you voted for Obama right.
Interested

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Hell no. Obama will let illegal mexicans vote. But still not letting felons have a say so yet.... wouldn't matter anyway cause id vote for his dog before id vote for him... damn Muslim/black wannabe president
Lynne Crouch

Ballwin, MO

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Interested wrote:
Hell no. Obama will let illegal mexicans vote. But still not letting felons have a say so yet.... wouldn't matter anyway cause id vote for his dog before id vote for him... damn Muslim/black wannabe president
Why should a felon get a say? They gave away their chance to be a part of society. If you wanted to make a true point, you could bring up him the deployed American troops' votes have not been counted towards the national election. Just stop before you embarrass yourself please.
Lynne Crouch

Ballwin, MO

#11 Nov 10, 2012
*how
Marpy

Ozark, MO

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Actually, felons can vote as long as they aren't in prison at the time of the election. You can Google this info.
Interested

Ozark, MO

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Please note, there are 2 "Interested's" on here. Not the same person.
The first one who started this post is just an interested citizen not a trouble maker.
Wish now I'd never said anything. Should have known better.
Unbelievable

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Anyone know who new judge will be yet
sarah

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
Anyone know who new judge will be yet
Roger Wall
Disgusted

Kansas City, KS

#16 Dec 3, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger Wall
Ha! Ignorant woman.
I did my time

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2012
soo you dont think EX-FELONS should have the right to vote? I guess you have a spotless history too. If the truth was known you have probably done worse then alot of EX-FELONS should in your day only difference is tbey got cought and you didnt..... and yes the soldiers votes should be counted, they should count them before yours. Because they are fighting for our rights and our freedom, your just sitting there on you fat ass trying to act like your better then the rest of us. Well i have an idea for ya, LYNNE CROUCH why dont you get off your soapbox and suck onmacrouch..........
Lynne Crouch

Marshfield, MO

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Due to your ignorance and lack of general common courtesy, kindly screw of. Maybe when you learn to read and comprehend what is being said, your opinion will be worth something. Learn some respect.
Unbelievable

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2012
New judge?? Not sure how its getting off base so bad just found this topix site not wanting to stair up and trouble
just a guess

Bonnots Mill, MO

#20 Dec 7, 2012
I'm almost sure that the next judge will more than likely be one of our local lawyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanic vaccination is NOT mandatory for school 2 hr Milo B 7
Lacy Hampton is a junky 9 hr Right 4
Crazy 9 hr For real 6
Do you have syphillis? 19 hr Smarterthan 2
Gibson Locker Plant (Nov '16) Aug 15 inthatneighborhood 6
Dakota hall what do you know about him Aug 14 Yes no maybe3316 1
Kathy Carnahan Aug 14 crimmped 3

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance