Public Official Curruption

Public Official Curruption

Posted in the Ava Forum

Douglas County

Ozark, MO

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Maybe our new Governor Appointed Associate Judge will hold her ground, obey and enforce the laws of our state. Hopefully she will boot out the curruption in our county allowing justice to be had.
Koodoos to Governor Nixon.
Douglas County

Ozark, MO

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Lets hear your story and have a discussion.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Sure hope so. I have seen and felt enough of this
Town. I have lived here for 46 years and never seen it so bad. People need to wake up
Taxpayer patriot

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 3, 2013
It takes everyone being vested together to stand up and fight the injustices in our county and our country. United States is fastly becoming a lawless country. People need to be paying attention and researching who they are voting for. Reporting curruption to the appropriate officials and resisting the tarany in not only our county but nationwide. You do not notice it until you are the subject of it. Visit www.uglyjudges.com . This is a movement nationwide to get the rule of law back in our county and put leashes on currupt judges, prosecutors and attorneys. There is also a local church joining in the fight. Liberty Faith Church in Norwood. This church is looking for Christian citizens that want to join in this movement. Currupt Attorneys rub each others backs and are rarely working for you, even though you are paying them thousands. It's a buddy system, justice is rarely discussed. Much talk is behind the scenes, which is evident by things that are said I the court room, which by the way is of course illegal. People need to research and move on it. It takes work, but you are not only helping be a patriot for country, but helping America be what our founding fathers prayed it would be. Do not let them intimidate you into submission. Stand up and claim what is yours granted and garanteed by our constitution.

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2013
I need help. Our sheriff crippled me by not giving me my prcribed meds. I'm disabled too. He broke the law by not doing so. But no lawyers from around will take my case. This is so unfair
Taxpayer patriot

Ozark, MO

#6 Jan 3, 2013
What kind of medicine did he keep you from taking? Seizure meds, blood pressure, heart meds???

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Killion...look up the side affects
.muscle cramps..beading. That's what Im having
Taxpayer patriot

Ozark, MO

#8 Jan 3, 2013
I have no idea what that medication is. What are you taking it for?

Alto Pass, IL

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Taxpayer patriot wrote:
I have no idea what that medication is. What are you taking it for?
Sever panic attacks. And when I told the sheriff that he called me a dopie and threaten to put me in a streght jacket and put me in a padded cell...How cruel can a officail be!

Alto Pass, IL

#10 Jan 3, 2013
CLONAZEPAN Is what I'm on twice a day 2 mg

Alto Pass, IL

#11 Jan 3, 2013
WHO CAN GET YOU OUT OF A CRIME YOU NEVER COMMITTED. I CAN PROVE I NEVER DONE A THING BUT I CAN'T HIRE A LAWYER. I GOT FIVE YEARS PROBATION WITH A CLASS C FELONY FOR LIFE. NOT FAIR
HAYDAY

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Jan 3, 2013
sissy8 u should not see your drugs
HAYDAY

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Jan 3, 2013
sell

Independence, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2013
HAYDAY wrote:
sell
I NEVER SOLD ANY DRUGS. SHE A ND A MICROBE COP SEXUALLY HARASSED ME AND I GOT MAD AND TOLD THEM TO GET OUT THEN SHE GRAVES THE BAG THERE THE MONEY AND RAN. PLUS THEY WALKED IN WITHOUT KNOCKING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Elliott (Mar '10) 6 hr another old friend 4
mike williams is a child pervert Jun 28 Your local clinic 5
looking for camper Jun 27 yeppet 1
wanna smoke n play? Jun 27 Your local clinic 9
Games Jun 26 Tanner 16
Who drives a red 2wd 94 Chevy short bed truck? Jun 24 Jarhead 1
jennifer and danny tetrick (Sep '14) Jun 21 pretty women 2

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance