Anybody know him.......
disqusted

Ozark, MO

#2 Jan 7, 2013
yes, heard of him and he is a child molester
hang em from a tall tree

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah that's what I've been hearing from a cpl of diffrent reliable folks.... from what jam understanding the worthless inbreed sonofabitch molested 3 very young children on Christmas morning. He was on the run from the law and was hiding out with a lady and another cpl that he thought was his friends and would keep him hidden from the law. Well evidently the lady wasn't as good of a friend as he thought cause she called the local law and turned his ass in...I thank God that there are SOME god fearing folks still around that are still honest and won't try to help , hide , aid or tolerate skum like O Steve Lansdown or any others like him but I heard others there were some that did help him for a short while... maybe there conscience got the best of them , god only knows why anybody would after knowing the terrible sick things he did to those 3 innocent little babies that Christmas morning. He is now behind bars in Webster county. To add fuel to the fire the sonofabitch is trying to plead mental insanity so he can plea bargain to lessor charges. He is currently on probation so this would be a probation violation resulting in him by a court of law to serve time in the state pen for his prior charges then to add 3 felony counts of forcible rape and sodamey on minor children he by all rights and state law as god is a witness for the children's sake serve I life long sentence in the state prison IN GENERAL POPULATION.
hang em from a tall tree

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
But I understand he is trying to plea mental insanity to stay out of general population because he knows he would have the same thing he done to them poor little babies done to him 10 fold for the rest of his worthless life if the other inmates allowed him to live thru it... I for 1 would hope they pass him from 1 cell right on down the line to the next horse hung inmate and then on to the next ........... DEAR GOD I PRAY YOU SHOW NO MERCY ON HIS SOUL......
info please

Springfield, MO

#5 Jan 20, 2013
is this the son or the dd .. i thought steve the dad he raised his kids and was a very god guy? have i missed something????????

one other thing ... what about chris jorgeson who was charged with murder... was he cleared of all charges and was he sit up and framed?
hang em from a tall tree

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2013
The son.... and the dad from what every body has said pimped his young daughter out to his buddies
Anonymous

De Soto, MO

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Sick is cut their nuts off
weeble wobble

Nixa, MO

#8 Jan 22, 2013
I wanna know when he is transfered to Ava. I wanna get a one nite stay with him I think he needs to know what it feels like to be violated!!!!! Maybe see if I can't give him a swollen colon and piss in his ass u know cause and infection!
Honeysuckle

Ozark, MO

#9 Jan 29, 2013
I am the Mother to one of the Victims. No its not the Son. It is Stephen D. Lansdown Sr. I Pray to GOD that he gets what he Deserves for the sake of the Victims & the Victims Family.
weeble wobble

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Amen dig in
heartbrokin

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2014
I am the grandmother of two of his victims.it is Steve landsdown SR.he is discusting and has damaged so many innocent lives.
lol

Tampa, FL

#12 Feb 4, 2014
Lije to know what the he** he was around your kids in the first place? You need to b punished also
onetwo

Tampa, FL

#13 May 1, 2014
Idk if she was punished but I know they were taken away from her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Morgans the NARC 6 hr Gassy Girl 3
Mansfield MO Mother & Child Rapist Matthew Alan... 6 hr Gassy Girl 2
Witchcraft in Ava? 11 hr mssue 2
Rolfe Stables in Mansfield MO & Child Molester ... Tue MattThillChildMol... 1
Thanks to Sheriff for cleaning up Seymour! (Apr '14) Mon Lisa K 35
Ear Guaging Nov 21 SuZ 2
Judge Craig Carter (Nov '09) Nov 21 im a poor nobody 61
Ava Dating
Find my Match

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ava News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ava

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:13 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:13AM
The Play the Denver Broncos Rely on That the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Stop
NBC Sports11:15 AM
Weekend Preview: Can Chiefs bounce back in Week 13?
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Murray's Hype Makes Him Bad Fantasy Option
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:04 PM
Chris Long appears likely to return for Rams this week