tired of the ava bulls**t

tired of the ava bulls**t

Posted in the Ava Forum

words from the wise

Burlington, IA

#1 Nov 24, 2010
yeah lets talk bout kayla berry she is a dope whore who cooks it around her kids and her arms look like a pin cuchion.and whats up with brittney tyra getting strung out all the time.what is she trying to be the next billie bea.and theres another one who has some issues.dont brittney know she has to compete with billie since she is the top dope whore in ava.good luck to you though.lets just hope since chris hicks is out now that billie will settle down and be the mom she should be instead of running around with different men all the time.move out of the way billie cause brittney is taking over.
A REAL PARENT

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Lil Miss Kayla has it coming the next time that I run into her!!! Shes SO strung out that she was dragging her daughter across town two weeks ago SO HIGH that her lil girl had no jacket and it was 40 degrees out...thats what i was told by someone at caseys store and saw the whole thing!!!should have called the law!!!!
O-V-O

Cassville, MO

#3 Nov 25, 2010
oh are you suppose to put a coat on them
uhoh

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Who is the cook in Mansfield
i know alot of ava people are going up there to get messed up
jus curious......
George washington

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2010
its bill morton and his bastard kids
Dude

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2010
What people go there or are doing it? only reason I am asking I dont want to name names but I am worried about a friend who might be but denys it.
George washington

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2010
danny morton was selling it and several other drugs but may b n jail now....but thats the origin
Wedge

Republic, MO

#8 Apr 6, 2012
U guys have no lives and r just some gossip lames. People have problems out there and by running ur mouth u think ur helping this issue. Addiction is a problem just like gossiping is a problem. Get a life, stop snitching or just go kill urself
haha

Lenexa, KS

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Lmao people are pathetic if they only knew! get a life
real man

Kansas City, KS

#11 Jul 28, 2012
uhoh wrote:
Who is the cook in Mansfield
i know alot of ava people are going up there to get messed up
jus curious......
. David piersons nephew married her and he plays with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen ramsey (May '11) 5 hr loser 45
Should Mayor Norman stay in the job? 13 hr Steve 8
fordland ag teacher scribner 15 hr Sanders 4
Pathetic, Mean AND Vindictive (Oct '10) 15 hr Sanders 28
Ava restaurants Jan 21 Ggg 16
Andy Bradshaw Jan 20 Andy 10
Gentry church on Norway k Jan 20 New one 1

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance