First Prev
of 3
Next Last
endoftimeobserve r

Wentzville, MO

#47 Sep 7, 2010
you must have been there when it happened? tell me what really happened...
ex-citizen of Ava wrote:
Okay, I don't know what is happening in town now but, i totally agree with "unhappy citizen". The hole Pippin family is a piece of shit and that's all they will ever be!!!!!!!!!! All the Pippin boys have been in trouble or are in trouble and they are trouble!!! I remember at one point Dustin and Quisto working at Lili's and they were fired for smoking pot in the parking lot. And now Quisto is back at now Sonshine Cafe!!! Why would anyone hire any of the Pippins is a retard McDonalds included!! I agree with Unhappy citizen that I feel sorry for ever knowing or anyone encountering any of the Pippins. Bunch of freaking WHITE WORTHLESS TRASH!!!!
wellwell

Salem, MO

#48 Sep 7, 2010
endoftimeobserver wrote:
***k all of you who think you know the pippins as trash you ******g faggots quisto was not fired for smoking in the parking lot for your information only for having it there. Dustin is not a snitch never has been never will be. he going to court right now for his trouble why would he have to deal with the judicial system if he was a snitch
Ok, like just having it is any better than just smoking it!! lol I agree that they are all worthless ***king pieces of **it!!! Will never change and wont ever have a pot to **ss in!!
wtf

Wentzville, MO

#49 Sep 15, 2010
ya you know some of you people dont have a clue if they were snitches why are they always having to make their court dates and pay their fines some people just dont get it you all think wht you want happen to know all the boys and they do have hearts of gold the only one i ever had an issue of any type with was scott and havent seen him for a while so maybe things get better for them
TheSmartOne

United States

#50 Sep 15, 2010
Here's an idea...quit doing drugs then you won't have to worry about being "snitched" on!!! Don't be pissed at another person because you got busted. Be mad at yourself for being in the situation. When will you guys get a clue?!?!?!
unhappy citizen

Polk, MO

#52 Sep 22, 2010
This is not just about being snitched on. They ride around trying to terrorize people. Trevor calls people all kinds of names and then backs out of a fight. He has to have his hoodlum friends ride around with him to make him look tough. They threaten smaller kids or their girlfriends. If he is such a bad ass maybe he should stop the next time he calls someone names. O yeah they go to court and nothing happens sure they get a fine but I did too the last speeding ticket I had. They are repeat offenders who keep our streets filthy. If the Sheriffs dept is trying to clean up this town then they need to start with them. Trevor has been charged with breaking into Spurlock store. That store is in his own backyard. He did 10 days in jail and as of yet to pay any restitution back. The kid he said did it cant even comeback to Douglas Co. When will all the Pippins get kicked out of Douglas Co. probably when there are no more names to give.Then i can say the sheriffs dept have done their jobs..We need to take our town back from filth like the Pippins....Their mother is just as bad she gives up anybody to protect her boys. She learns all she can at the store where she works and uses it to her advantage. She shouldbe beat for allowing her punk kids to just ride around and be a nothing in life. She is too busy out drinking and having fun to pay attention to her bratty kids..Its the same thing she kicked her husband out for..drinking..Now that is what she does. Such a fine example she is setting for those boys..Filth just plain filth....
just wondering

United States

#53 Sep 27, 2010
So she kicks the father to the curb for beating the hell out of them mabe he actually had his eyes open and that was the only way to get through to them
Please

United States

#54 Oct 21, 2010
Losers!!! Everyone knows it... Just white trash
my opinion

United States

#55 Feb 7, 2011
Trevor needs a good ass whipping! His mom let's him do whatever he wants. If the kids would of grown up with good parents maybe they would of went somewhere in life. But really you can't blame it on them I guess. They are there own person
trash

United States

#56 Feb 8, 2011
breeds trash
Amen

Salem, MO

#57 Feb 8, 2011
trash wrote:
breeds trash
Totally agree!!! None of those boys will ever mount to anything. This county, or better yet this world needs a license to multiply. This whole family is trash and are destructive people not only to themselves but everyone around them!!
Trevor

United States

#59 May 2, 2011
Trevor Pippin is the biggest piece of white trash. Stealing an old ladies credit card. When that lady is about to be a widow. He was on camera in Ava using it. Piece of shit I can't wait tell I see your dumb ass! They better charge you to the fullest extent !!!
Duh

United States

#61 Jun 3, 2011
Trevor wrote:
Trevor Pippin is the biggest piece of white trash. Stealing an old ladies credit card. When that lady is about to be a widow. He was on camera in Ava using it. Piece of shit I can't wait tell I see your dumb ass! They better charge you to the fullest extent !!!
. Yup its true caught atmurphys charging gas.u idiot u will get caught
Ava Resident

United States

#62 Jun 5, 2011
There was a house fire out on N highway! A family lost everything. And who was out there? The PIPPIN boys! sherrif wanna be Degase is to busy chasing other mens wives and now he is chasing after a 17 year old. What a loser town this has become.
Every sheriff and Mayor for the past 20 years has had a personal agenda. And it is not for the Tax paying citizens of Ava.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Belcher 1 hr anonymous 11
Veterans Today - Gordon Duff - Speech sends Sho... 12 hr Bobby J 1
Carrie Hill and Carrie Pickel (Aug '12) Tue BEA 14
cecil reese (Dec '09) Tue BEA 7
Burger King sells horse burgers (Jan '13) Dec 15 cant believe yall 12
Fleetwood sentencing (Jun '11) Dec 14 Fleetwood 20 11
hobby Dec 14 Gassy Girl 3
Ava Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ava People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ava News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ava

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick