the pippin boys

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#23 Apr 25, 2010
jimbob wrote:
man u got some drama the only thing u saw was the cops u were standing next to i ant ever had anything ever to with the cops other than a no set belt ticket man all im gelty of is being ur and dusten freinds sorry nether one of ur etemts to set me up worked and yes wayne carma is a bitch u know slander is agenst the law and i dont understand y u would right all these lies i got kids man that needs me that i acule raise man u need to get ur shit togher i dont beleve im stooping to ur level and are even on this page but i had enought of u and dusten OR COUNTRY BOY lies i just what to raise my kids i wish we all couid go back to the days when people had oner morals and most of all balls u ant got right this crap 4 everyone u got my number u got a proble call me man start being a father to all ur kids become someone peace out<quoted text>
Wait just a minute there jimbob, weren't you one the list of 31 that the grand jury had indictments for? Funny how you never goot arrested, while all the others got theirs! How did you skate by that indictment?

Since: Dec 09

Harwood, MO

#25 Apr 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
In post # 16 you say "I swear Pam he had a wire on." Then in this post you say,"I don't know anything about a wire" which is it? Make up your mind. Good way to ruin someone's reputation.
i dont remember me saying "pam i saw the wire he had on" i did not have any proof of a wire, merely the way one acted was enough to give me the thought it was present, and that i made clear. i then made it clear that i had no proof he had a wire on and said it was a reference to how he acted, right? if you cant understand that i dont know how your putting all the information together from all these blogs since theres so many points of view on one topic.

Since: Dec 09

Harwood, MO

#26 Apr 26, 2010
Pam Brayfield wrote:
<quoted text>Wait just a minute there jimbob, weren't you one the list of 31 that the grand jury had indictments for? Funny how you never goot arrested, while all the others got theirs! How did you skate by that indictment?
very true, hell i had to turn myself in and face the choir. just so happens i conducted myself and worked my ass off MYSELF to get what i got

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#27 Apr 27, 2010
mainbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
very true, hell i had to turn myself in and face the choir. just so happens i conducted myself and worked my ass off MYSELF to get what i got
I know how you got your ass out of Ashley's lies! I just want to know how Jimbo escaped a grand jury indictment, maybe we should ask Chris Wade, what do you think?
unhappy citizen

Polk, MO

#28 Apr 29, 2010
did you ever think just once that jim does not know who he can trust any more. Dustin has been out there telling everyone all kinds of lies. So if he acts different is because he is different. Dustin and his mother and trevor talk about everyone. They say this person does this and this person does that. he has even told a couple of people that you wayne are a snitch. He is a worthless piece of pippin trash. he only cares about himself. yeah dustin your in so much trouble over what not getting jim busted. is the sheriffs department upset that you lied and couldnt get that deal set up. you talk and talk and talk and all it is is lies that come out of your stinking mouth. you tell wayne love you bub but would set him up in a heart beat. just like you do everyone ause your a big pussy and cant take the heat. dont do the crime if you cant do the time!!!!!!!!

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#29 Apr 29, 2010
unhappy citizen wrote:
did you ever think just once that jim does not know who he can trust any more. Dustin has been out there telling everyone all kinds of lies. So if he acts different is because he is different. Dustin and his mother and trevor talk about everyone. They say this person does this and this person does that. he has even told a couple of people that you wayne are a snitch. He is a worthless piece of pippin trash. he only cares about himself. yeah dustin your in so much trouble over what not getting jim busted. is the sheriffs department upset that you lied and couldnt get that deal set up. you talk and talk and talk and all it is is lies that come out of your stinking mouth. you tell wayne love you bub but would set him up in a heart beat. just like you do everyone ause your a big pussy and cant take the heat. dont do the crime if you cant do the time!!!!!!!!
All that talk but you still haven't explained how he beat that grand jury indictment! He WAS one of the 31 on the list you know! How did he not get busted with the rest of them, think about it!
know it all

Waterloo, Canada

#32 May 24, 2010
No he was not on the list.check ur facts skank.
snitch hater

Ozark, MO

#33 May 24, 2010
know it all wrote:
No he was not on the list.check ur facts skank.
Yeah bitch, he WAS on the list of 31, name was on the list in the paper, and he ran and hid at his ex father in laws shack!
know it all

Warwick, RI

#34 May 25, 2010
snitch hater wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah bitch, he WAS on the list of 31, name was on the list in the paper, and he ran and hid at his ex father in laws shack!
Google the bust hagatha. Not on ashleys list.

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#35 May 26, 2010
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Goiogle the Douglas County Herald and I think he was the 3rd one down on that list bitch! There were 2 lists that came out! And since my step daughter id the grand mother of his kids and had them while he was hid oput, I suppose I probably know more than you do about his situation now wouldn't I?

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#36 May 26, 2010
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you READ the last paragraph or do we need to draw you a map? Jim BO was on who hid!

*******UPDATED LIST*********

1. Dianna M. Barnes, 30, Ava, Missouri

2. Laura Bengston, Ava, Missouri

3. Austin C. Bogart, 19, Ava, Missouri

4. Charles M. Clark, 33, Ava, Missouri

5. James H. Cruse, 40, Mountain Grove, Missouri

6. Mathew P. Deever, 23, Ava, Missouri

7. Quisto W. Eutsler, 21, Squires, Missouri

8. Blane D. Fleetwood, 45, Ava, Missouri

9. Cory E. Goodman, 25, Ava, Missouri

10. David Henry, Ava, Missouri

11. Frank Johnson, Ava, Missouri

12. Kristopher K. Ingino, 22, Ava, Missouri

13. Debra K. James, 51, Ava, Missouri

14. Franklin C. Johnson, 21, Squires, Missouri

15. Jeffrey T. Joseph, 19, Ava, Missouri

16. Stephen D. Lansdown, 55, Ava, Missouri

17. Thomas M. Larimore, 43, Ava, Missouri

18. James S. Lewis, 31, Ava, Missouri

19. Shannon M. Ponder, 34, Ava, Missouri

20. Mike Shiebel, Ava, Missouri

21. Brian Smith, Ava, Missouri

22. Daniel C. Souder, 24, Ava, Missouri

23. Beth L. Stafford, 48, Ava, Missouri

24. Lenora Stevens, Ava, Missouri

25. Ronald K. Swearengin, 45, Ava, Missouri

26. Ciera Terry, Ava, Missouri

27. Jessica L. Williams, 23, Ava, Missouri

28. Michael L. Williams, 28, Ava, Missouri

**The investigation is ongoing, however, investigators believe the last three individuals they are looking for have left the area.
Thanks snitch hater for clarifying things, these ignorant hillbillies are so stupid, it's pathetic!
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#37 May 26, 2010
Mom in Ava...where are you now? The "list" of all the great people in Ava is on here now. Provided by yours truly SPammy. I thought it was such a great town with no crime and such good people? Hmmmmm?? Please explain your rant yesterday then Mom.
Mom in Ava

United States

#38 May 26, 2010
Wow dumbass 28 out of 12,000 people and several of those were dismissed for lack of evidence. I never said there is no crime. You made that assumption. You are the one that lives "crime free" in your "glass house" on your "island". You better stay there, you might get bitten elsewhere. I don't believe that there is an area anywhere that is crime free. Oh wait, yours is. It is only tourists that do things. Sure it is.
know it all

Warwick, RI

#39 May 26, 2010
cruse and lewis not Jimmy only his sister. Ashley and Jimmy haven't talked since she ripped him off 4 or 5 years ago. So no hagatha you didn't clarify shit. As I said before go change your mothers diapers.
CRU Crippin

Ozark, MO

#40 Aug 28, 2010
I cripp cripp cripp thru the streets so pippin if you badd enuf come Fu$K with me. He the biggest liar I eva met...I aint playin around with dis punk. I'm a slob Killa
Matt

Ozark, MO

#41 Aug 30, 2010
Imma get him.....BOO Trevor...you messed up for the last time.

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#42 Sep 2, 2010
One more thing I would like to know about ole JimBo, whatever happened to his girlfriend when they caught her at the Monastry with a shit load of drugs on her?
who

Bruner, MO

#43 Sep 2, 2010
Pam Brayfield wrote:
One more thing I would like to know about ole JimBo, whatever happened to his girlfriend when they caught her at the Monastry with a shit load of drugs on her?
I don't know swivel lips. Tell us what they did with you.
ex-citizen of Ava

Springfield, MO

#44 Sep 4, 2010
Okay, I don't know what is happening in town now but, i totally agree with "unhappy citizen". The hole Pippin family is a piece of shit and that's all they will ever be!!!!!!!!!! All the Pippin boys have been in trouble or are in trouble and they are trouble!!! I remember at one point Dustin and Quisto working at Lili's and they were fired for smoking pot in the parking lot. And now Quisto is back at now Sonshine Cafe!!! Why would anyone hire any of the Pippins is a retard McDonalds included!! I agree with Unhappy citizen that I feel sorry for ever knowing or anyone encountering any of the Pippins. Bunch of freaking WHITE WORTHLESS TRASH!!!!
endoftimeobserve r

Foristell, MO

#46 Sep 7, 2010
***k all of you who think you know the pippins as trash you ******g faggots quisto was not fired for smoking in the parking lot for your information only for having it there. Dustin is not a snitch never has been never will be. he going to court right now for his trouble why would he have to deal with the judicial system if he was a snitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Lee Fri Sam 6
Richard Fri Jones 2
Dirty Turdball at Pricecutter Feb 21 Bob 3
The Tamiflu Deception (Beware) Feb 21 Anti-anti-christ 2
The Barn-Ava Restaurant Feb 20 Breck Allison 6
Jamie potter Feb 20 Friend 6
Superintendent Nancy Lawler scandal (Jul '16) Feb 19 wondering 8

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance