the pippin boys
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unhappy citizen

Elkland, MO

#1 Mar 4, 2010
dustin pippin is a snitch. he has chris degase our loyal(lol) sheriff eating out of the palm of his hand. did you know that he and his brothers and mother can do anything and get away with it. dustin was caught with a very big amount of pot and no one has heard anything about it. they lie,cheat, attack people and nothing happens. they can drive illegal vehicles and not get a ticket. they have wreaked havoc on the schools and still no punishment. dustin steals his dads psycho meds and a girl almost died and he does not have the balls to tell the truth. these people should leave town. they are all a menace to society. poor trish dustins girlfriend will choose him over her kids, what kind of woman is that. dustin has been seen selling drugs out of mcdonalds drive thru window but still has a job there. its time they get what they deserve. they attack a guy where their mommy works while he is in a vehicle but they do know wrong. trevor has threatened to kill a young mother because he has a crush on her so when she winds up dead it will be too late. these people need something done with them before someone gets serouisly hurt but the sheriff and police dept need to stop protecting them. they will once they realize all their snitching is lies. according to their mom denise douglas county sheriff department owns the pippin family. good luck to anyone who has the misfortune to know any of these people. my question is how can any one get caught with a quarter pound of pot and not get in trouble guess you gotta be a pippin

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Hell they aren't the only ones they protect, what about the acroungy maggot Harris?
unhappy citizen

Elkland, MO

#3 Mar 6, 2010
o how w forgot about them. spoke to a city cop and complained about all the bull shit going on and was told there are alot of complaints about our sheriff chris degase but the only way to do anything bout him is thru the attorney generals office. i will be calling monday morning. city cops are tired of the scum the sheriffs department seems to thrive on but its the judges who could do more to put the skanks away permanently. but do they hell no. our tax dollars pay for these peoples lies and they continue to live it up!!!!!!
country boy

Warwick, RI

#4 Mar 7, 2010
Hey bud. Your just pissed you didn't get yours first. You should thank the one that's the real rat. Jim christianson is the oNe that's been caught putting on the wire and he is a supplier himself. Now that fucked. Trish can do better but who cares. She is happy and she would love to have her kids but the ex set her up so he could have them. And if there was really drugs in mcdonalds I bet they would be on camara and they wouldn't have a job.
well well

Ozark, MO

#5 Mar 8, 2010
i guess u have not checked case net. seems as tho he was arrested and charged by none other than the sheriffs office. umm think he even posted bond and got out. dont know what the police dept is talkin about . how many drug arrest thay made? looked like in this weeks paper several were sent off by the judges. i think things r gettin done. as far as the haris go i believe the sherifs office is the ones that arrested danile the last time. think it was even posted on one of these blogs.
unhappy citizen

Polk, MO

#6 Mar 9, 2010
too bad country boy jim is not the snitch. u are just listening to the dumbasses in this town. any one who beieves the pippins are not any better. dustin was the one with the wire and he tried to make it look like an elderly woman was the buyer. he is a punk just like his baby brother and this is years of experience dealing with these morons. their mommy cries and whines and makes everyone feel sorry for her and her family. she is the one who made her husband go nuts just so she can run around and do the same things she bitched at him for. her boys dustin and trevor need a good ass whipping instead of always letting them get a way with their wrong doing, they are worthless punks who will one day get what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Hillsboro, OR

#7 Mar 31, 2010
sounds like someones got a personal problem with them and wants to rally some support to me. good luck with that

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2010
unhappy citizen wrote:
too bad country boy jim is not the snitch. u are just listening to the dumbasses in this town. any one who beieves the pippins are not any better. dustin was the one with the wire and he tried to make it look like an elderly woman was the buyer. he is a punk just like his baby brother and this is years of experience dealing with these morons. their mommy cries and whines and makes everyone feel sorry for her and her family. she is the one who made her husband go nuts just so she can run around and do the same things she bitched at him for. her boys dustin and trevor need a good ass whipping instead of always letting them get a way with their wrong doing, they are worthless punks who will one day get what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!
So belly up bitch and go whip them if you think you can! I would love to see that one!
Booger County Residenr

Burlington, IA

#9 Apr 4, 2010
Yea, Pammie... that is all you would be able to do is watch, you ole wrinkled up, worthless, wimpy antique. Hope you don't kiss those grandbabies with such a filthy mouth.

North Hollywood, CA

#11 Apr 8, 2010
pam how does it feel knowing people care so much about your opinion and what you think, i dont think ive ever looked at a post unrelated to you that youve commented on and someone not come and attack you for some reason or other. its gotta be somewhat gratifying to know you are the reason for such a stir lol. if they had so much to say why dont they start ANOTHER topic page about you and leave you out of the topic that doesnt involve you? people make me laugh, how can one person make such a profound impact indirectly on everyone. and i noticed Booger County Resident didnt curse so im guessing they consider themselves part of the christian faith that doesnt judge people or look down on someone for their past mistakes, if so theyre just as hypocritical as the next. your all the same in gods eyes motherfu47ers
unhappy citizen

Elkland, MO

#13 Apr 16, 2010
mainbrain wrote:
sounds like someones got a personal problem with them and wants to rally some support to me. good luck with that
I do have a personal problem with those people. They walk all over people and it is just wrong. I have watched them get away with all kinds of things and i just wonder how i am to believe in our judicial system if the system is always failing the honest hard working people, and continue to let trash walk around. Although i have noticed that when in public and they see certain people they hang their heads. Seems to be a sign of guilt and embarrassment to me.But whatever as i said they will eventually get what they deserve, just hope everyone they have wronged gets to see it happen.

Harwood, MO

#14 Apr 19, 2010
country boy wrote:
Hey bud. Your just pissed you didn't get yours first. You should thank the one that's the real rat. Jim christianson is the oNe that's been caught putting on the wire and he is a supplier himself. Now that fucked. Trish can do better but who cares. She is happy and she would love to have her kids but the ex set her up so he could have them. And if there was really drugs in mcdonalds I bet they would be on camara and they wouldn't have a job.
i dont know who you are but something happened this weekend and i am now 100% certain jim christensen is a federal snitch, theres nothing that can sway my opinion because jim doesnt see me and act like he did. he is up to something very bad and everyone is best not to even be around him or anyone he deals with. anyone who knows him you better just tell him wayne baechle knows what he's up too if your stupid enough to talk to him. and jim, if your on here you should be ashamed of yourself and kharma is a bitch son. i never would have thought this day would come and i dont know what made you do it but all i know is i dont want an explanation and i am telling everyone whats up. i never thought i would see someone ive known my whole life and trusted turn into a snitch

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#15 Apr 21, 2010
mainbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know who you are but something happened this weekend and i am now 100% certain jim christensen is a federal snitch, theres nothing that can sway my opinion because jim doesnt see me and act like he did. he is up to something very bad and everyone is best not to even be around him or anyone he deals with. anyone who knows him you better just tell him wayne baechle knows what he's up too if your stupid enough to talk to him. and jim, if your on here you should be ashamed of yourself and kharma is a bitch son. i never would have thought this day would come and i dont know what made you do it but all i know is i dont want an explanation and i am telling everyone whats up. i never thought i would see someone ive known my whole life and trusted turn into a snitch
I always wondered why hw was on the 31 list when all were busted by Harris, yet he never got arrested! Must have talked him into being a federal informant in exchange for his charges huh?

Harwood, MO

#16 Apr 21, 2010
i swear he had a wire on him right then and there, theres not a doubt in my mind pam. ive never seen someone so scared. he knew i figured him out because he was back in ava that night from what people have told me

“Kirsten's MiMi”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 23, 2010
mainbrain wrote:
i swear he had a wire on him right then and there, theres not a doubt in my mind pam. ive never seen someone so scared. he knew i figured him out because he was back in ava that night from what people have told me
Gotcha buddy! Sher used to hang out there alot, I told her a million times to stay the hell away from that bunch of shit, I think she is finally listening some! How are You doing? Are you going to have to come back here or do you know yet? Give me and Mike's fan a call if you have to come back and we will go out ot eat in Spfd.
jimbob

United States

#18 Apr 24, 2010
man u got some drama the only thing u saw was the cops u were standing next to i ant ever had anything ever to with the cops other than a no set belt ticket man all im gelty of is being ur and dusten freinds sorry nether one of ur etemts to set me up worked and yes wayne carma is a bitch u know slander is agenst the law and i dont understand y u would right all these lies i got kids man that needs me that i acule raise man u need to get ur shit togher i dont beleve im stooping to ur level and are even on this page but i had enought of u and dusten OR COUNTRY BOY lies i just what to raise my kids i wish we all couid go back to the days when people had oner morals and most of all balls u ant got right this crap 4 everyone u got my number u got a proble call me man start being a father to all ur kids become someone peace out
mainbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
dustin

Forsyth, MO

#19 Apr 24, 2010
jim f u i agree with wayne u did wear that wire if wayne said so n just to let u know i cant fite u im in to much shit 4 that or i would u worthless piece of sht u always think ur better u do no wrong n every1 needs 2 help u n guess what u fuckn ratted on me n lord knows who else n to all u that think im a snitch FUCK YOU as for wayne i love u bub n i believe u he did it to me then who else o n all u who wanna talk shit find sumthin btr ta do o n wayne u r gonna be a great father congrats on school bub well for that other person they could have way btr lives then they do dont let them try to strike at u for not seein ur kids while u were away doin btr for u self

Harwood, MO

#20 Apr 24, 2010
i dont know anything about a wire or anything else dustin, i just had a run in with jim this weekend and things didnt seem to be the same as they use to be. they tell me i was acting weird but when jim sees me and doesnt come up and say anything something is wrong. i dont know anything for sure but the thought of what it could be bothered me all weekend. theres no proof or anything like that but i felt like i needed to get that out there and anyone can take it how they want to its MY PERSONAL OPINION. and as far as telling me to raise my kids, what do you think oregon was all about, getting my shit together for my kids and me. sorry if i dont think that sitting in douglas county roofing or building pole barns is a good way to provide and try to plan for their future, thats what im working on. nothing against good hard work but im meant for something that involves a little more. i want to give my sons the opportunity i didnt have given to me. im not going to be there every night to tuck them into bed, my job doesnt allow that and the local economy doesnt offer anything. ive already missed so much of that they dont know me. its my fault but theres nothing i can do but try from here on out. i saw one of them the other day and would have seen the other one but i dont have any say in that matter now do i? so go fuck yourself. ill be providing and supporting for my boys in no time which i have to say is a lot considering where i came from a year and a half ago when i was to fucked up to do anything for myself let alone two children.
wondering

Ava, MO

#21 Apr 24, 2010
mainbrain wrote:
i dont know anything about a wire or anything else dustin, i just had a run in with jim this weekend and things didnt seem to be the same as they use to be. they tell me i was acting weird but when jim sees me and doesnt come up and say anything something is wrong. i dont know anything for sure but the thought of what it could be bothered me all weekend. theres no proof or anything like that but i felt like i needed to get that out there and anyone can take it how they want to its MY PERSONAL OPINION. and as far as telling me to raise my kids, what do you think oregon was all about, getting my shit together for my kids and me. sorry if i dont think that sitting in douglas county roofing or building pole barns is a good way to provide and try to plan for their future, thats what im working on. nothing against good hard work but im meant for something that involves a little more. i want to give my sons the opportunity i didnt have given to me. im not going to be there every night to tuck them into bed, my job doesnt allow that and the local economy doesnt offer anything. ive already missed so much of that they dont know me. its my fault but theres nothing i can do but try from here on out. i saw one of them the other day and would have seen the other one but i dont have any say in that matter now do i? so go fuck yourself. ill be providing and supporting for my boys in no time which i have to say is a lot considering where i came from a year and a half ago when i was to fucked up to do anything for myself let alone two children.
In post # 16 you say "I swear Pam he had a wire on." Then in this post you say,"I don't know anything about a wire" which is it? Make up your mind. Good way to ruin someone's reputation.
jimbob

United States

#22 Apr 25, 2010
ur not worth my time ur a snich and i acually got the proof 2 back up what i say
dustin wrote:
jim f u i agree with wayne u did wear that wire if wayne said so n just to let u know i cant fite u im in to much shit 4 that or i would u worthless piece of sht u always think ur better u do no wrong n every1 needs 2 help u n guess what u fuckn ratted on me n lord knows who else n to all u that think im a snitch FUCK YOU as for wayne i love u bub n i believe u he did it to me then who else o n all u who wanna talk shit find sumthin btr ta do o n wayne u r gonna be a great father congrats on school bub well for that other person they could have way btr lives then they do dont let them try to strike at u for not seein ur kids while u were away doin btr for u self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 28 min farts 1,084
Dirty Turdball at Pricecutter 1 hr Bob 1
5-8 hour days 8 hr mandatory 2
Emersons Fri Line 1 1
Crystal rowe Fri Yeah 2
m v mom Sep 22 Sue 1
Swingers? Sep 22 susan 2

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ava Mortgages