Threadbare

United States

#1 May 18, 2011
Is he still around? Never see him or him anything about him anymore!
Threadbare

United States

#2 May 18, 2011
I meant hear anything about him. My bad!
oh yeah

Ozark, MO

#3 May 22, 2011
yeah ole sluttin sutton is still around
Lol

Chicago, IL

#4 May 22, 2011
He's nasty... A slut with a huge ego that things he's a Casanova. Gross...
Billy Bob

Ava, MO

#5 May 22, 2011
Mr. Sutton retired from standing stud. Had banged more women than anyone else in Ava at the time of his retirement.
Muffy

Ozark, MO

#6 May 31, 2011
Billy Bob wrote:
Mr. Sutton retired from standing stud. Had banged more women than anyone else in Ava at the time of his retirement.
I bet he retired with a smile on his face!!!!!!!!!!
Sutton

United States

#7 May 31, 2011
I've screwed over more Waffle House waitresses than minimum wage.
Billy Bob

United States

#8 May 31, 2011
I have his log book, Boy some of the Ladies in the black book, I could have a lot of money if I decide to blackmail them may just trade it out with some of them,the rest will be cash on the barrel head,if not then i tell family.
You are a loser

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2011
Billy Bob wrote:
I have his log book, Boy some of the Ladies in the black book, I could have a lot of money if I decide to blackmail them may just trade it out with some of them,the rest will be cash on the barrel head,if not then i tell family.
Let me get this straight. You just publicly announced that you had material with which to blackmail a person on, and then announced that there's a possibility you may?

Dumbass.
Marpy

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2011
I'm sure John kept a log book! Get real! Are you bored Billy Bob?!
Jerry Springer

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 1, 2011
Is this payback? What are you scorned because he didn't leave his wife for ya!! Newsflash, he never would have!! So, here's a clue build a bridge get over it get a life or jump off of it!!
LOL

United States

#13 Jun 8, 2011
Slutton Sutton ! LMAO!!
He is a dumbass. Makes bad business deals.
But on the other hand. His daughter? She is smokin hot! It was a several years ago she was in town. Girl knows how to work it. She loves it hard fast and rough! On her dads desk and counter...I know.. ;-)
julie

Ozark, MO

#14 Jul 26, 2011
LOL wrote:
Slutton Sutton ! LMAO!!
He is a dumbass. Makes bad business deals.
But on the other hand. His daughter? She is smokin hot! It was a several years ago she was in town. Girl knows how to work it. She loves it hard fast and rough! On her dads desk and counter...I know.. ;-)
sure you do you freaking idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ava Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Lafferty 15 min Peloton 13
Sativa crystal 6 hr Curious 1
Farrah huff 6 hr Information 19
Missy Lee Fri Sam 6
Richard Fri Jones 2
The Tamiflu Deception (Beware) Feb 21 Anti-anti-christ 2
The Barn-Ava Restaurant Feb 20 Breck Allison 6

Ava Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ava Mortgages