1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2013
elmer

Hurricane, WV

#1 Dec 27, 2012
who is running and for what?
skeered

Bronx, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2012
if I'm runnin.... help me! something is after me!:-)
Jeremy Clagg

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Debbie from Harrison St. Should run for mayor. She and the Girls could be the queens of Milton.
citizen

New York, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2012
I sure hope that Jimmy Smith runs for mayor. I have heard rumors that he was going to run and I think he would do a great job. He actually cares about this city.
koala

Hurricane, WV

#5 Dec 28, 2012
well im sure tom will run again, jimmy is running but I fear he will let it go to his head and forget about milton, But id rather jimmy than tom. maybe betty will run again or Id like to see that robert lee come back and try again.
Wanda

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 29, 2012
How many times can Tom run in a row? I don't know Jimmy too well but he seems decent enough. Bob Lee is a nice and smart man but not enough people knows him. Local people isn't going to vote for someone that is not from here originally. That's just the way they are. He might get councilman if he tried. Is Debbie on Harrison St. Conrad's wife? Can a wife and husband be on council together.
yoshi

Hurricane, WV

#7 Dec 29, 2012
the whole councel and mayor need to be replaced. I know there are no good politicians but I would rather take my chances on robert lee, an apparent stranger to some in our community than tom.
Resident

Hurricane, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Vote Carl Harshbarger in again for Council. He seems to care a lot about this town and it's people.
milton resident

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 29, 2012
How about Big John ?
al co holic

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2012
How about no big john !
al co holic

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Greg mullins 4 mayor ! Or general lee ! Both r good ppl !
MiltonCitizen

New York, NY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
I personally think that they need more women on the council. Women actually asks questions and want to get things done!!! But I would like like to see Jimmy as mayor and Lee on the council, both good men.
elmer

Hurricane, WV

#13 Dec 30, 2012
WE NEED PHYLISS SMITH AS MAYOR
Lordy

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 30, 2012
elmer wrote:
WE NEED PHYLISS SMITH AS MAYOR
Have you lost ur f**ckin' mind?
MiltonCitizen

New York, NY

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I didn't mean Phyllis web I was talking about women. We need new men AND women on the council. Maybe some younger people!!!
al co holic

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Bob legg for dog catcher !
bob legg

Bronx, NY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Hey alcoholic, I drink with you dammit, I should atleast get your vote for town drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autumn Wynds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min fitness-guru 57,076
Trying to find Rachael 1 hr THE LAST WARRIOR ... 12
Ticket for firetruck driver truck totaled 7 hr miltonian 5
Ashley Thornton (Jan '14) 10 hr ashley thornton 10
is it illegal to declawl cats.. 16 hr Dick Fiddler 2
emily chapman 16 hr Phil 11
Josh Jones and Misty Runyon Baldwin 17 hr josh's wife 13
•••
•••

Autumn Wynds Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••