Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
emlu

Los Angeles, CA

#39521 Apr 16, 2013
LUCKY SEVEN wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans can't pass any legislation the dems don't back.
Waco sweetie, you're better off masturbating with your Boy George doll to a picture of the Little Rascals than commenting under one of your many multiple personality monikers on topix. Now have one of the psychiatric orderlies change your soiled pampers, give you your schizoid injections and lock yourself back in your crib.
advice

Greer, SC

#39522 Apr 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Waco sweetie, you're better off masturbating with your Boy George doll to a picture of the Little Rascals than commenting under one of your many multiple personality monikers on topix. Now have one of the psychiatric orderlies change your soiled pampers, give you your schizoid injections and lock yourself back in your crib.
Better watch it FK FACE, you will end up with more shock therapy. Not that you don't sound like you need it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#39523 Apr 16, 2013
You know that this country is in deep crap, when a bombing happens and "fake" posters can only talk about dolls and a TV series. The dumbing down of America has been crystal clear here today. No one to say a word about the little boy that died. Pitiful.
LUCKY SEVEN

Greeneville, TN

#39524 Apr 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Waco sweetie, you're better off masturbating with your Boy George doll to a picture of the Little Rascals than commenting under one of your many multiple personality monikers on topix. Now have one of the psychiatric orderlies change your soiled pampers, give you your schizoid injections and lock yourself back in your crib.
This the fake poster? Shit, that Allen bitch is batshit crazy.How many damn fake names this bitch got? Stupid slut.The dumb freak ain't got sense enough to comment on politics, keeps following Waco around like a bitch in heat.Maybe she the one needs to play with herself.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#39525 Apr 16, 2013
LUCKY SEVEN wrote:
<quoted text> This the fake poster? Shit, that Allen bitch is batshit crazy.How many damn fake names this bitch got? Stupid slut.The dumb freak ain't got sense enough to comment on politics, keeps following Waco around like a bitch in heat.Maybe she the one needs to play with herself.
, you don't know the half of it. This no-like bitch is too stupid for politics, just parrots the Obama line, so she sticks to personalities.Ha! Dumb bitch the"National Enquirer"of Topix! what a moron!
emlu

Los Angeles, CA

#39526 Apr 16, 2013
Waco sweetie, you and your Boy George doll better start hitch hiking back to Houston from Boston before the authorities catch up with you.
martel

Sandersville, GA

#39527 Apr 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
Anyone care to guess who was responsible for the Boston tragedy. I guess the "(welfare to the rich)" is all that is in the news.
. It was on tax day (april 15) and happened in boston were the revolutionary war/ boston tea party started. My guess is that some: white male, christian, tea party,tax dodging, obama hating person will be blamed. I think wolf blitzer has already made that proclomation so it must be true...also heard the boston pd were looking at a suadi national as well...

“Vote”

Houston

#39528 Apr 16, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>. It was on tax day (april 15) and happened in boston were the revolutionary war/ boston tea party started. My guess is that some: white male, christian, tea party,tax dodging, obama hating person will be blamed. I think wolf blitzer has already made that proclomation so it must be true...also heard the boston pd were looking at a suadi national as well...
YESTERDAY was patriots day in Boston.We can call off the investigation since you have it all figured out.Obama is president.You can quit feeling sorry for him anytime now.

“Vote”

Houston

#39529 Apr 16, 2013
Nice to see Americans coming together as a result if a tragedy.Right,Martel?
martel

Greeneville, TN

#39530 Apr 16, 2013
You as good as dead Waco.
emlu

Los Angeles, CA

#39531 Apr 16, 2013
martel wrote:
You as good as dead Waco.
Waco sweetie, why are you stealing another moniker name and threatening to kill yourself? You must think everyone is ignorant, but the fact is everyone knows you're an idiot. Now take your hand out of your soiled diaper and point your gay shitty thumb south from Boston, so another homo can pick you and your Boy George doll up and bring you back to Houston before the Feds catch up with you.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39532 Apr 17, 2013
" I am the senator. You are the citizen. You need to stay quiet." Republikan state senator Tucker talking to a newspaper editor who question a republikan law essentially making North Carolina's general assembly decisions a secret proess. This law came a day after republikans itroduced a law making it legal legislators to accept secret "gifts" from lobbyist.
Republikan Kommunism in its finest hour and not a squeek from the republikan kommie haters?. Definitely high on the WTF scale.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39533 Apr 17, 2013
Republikans must be proud.. Finally some pea brained toad believed all your inflamatory anti government retoric and decided to act on it.
martel wrote:
<quoted text>. It was on tax day (april 15) and happened in boston were the revolutionary war/ boston tea party started. My guess is that some: white male, christian, tea party,tax dodging, obama hating person will be blamed. I think wolf blitzer has already made that proclomation so it must be true...also heard the boston pd were looking at a suadi national as well...

“Vote”

Houston

#39534 Apr 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans must be proud.. Finally some pea brained toad believed all your inflamatory anti government retoric and decided to act on it.
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Has this case been solved?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#39535 Apr 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot. Your statement here just shows hate for a political party, not any logic, not that there is logic for what happened in Boston. You are just like the people you condemn on here.

“Vote”

Houston

#39536 Apr 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
" I am the senator. You are the citizen. You need to stay quiet." Republikan state senator Tucker talking to a newspaper editor who question a republikan law essentially making North Carolina's general assembly decisions a secret proess. This law came a day after republikans itroduced a law making it legal legislators to accept secret "gifts" from lobbyist.
Republikan Kommunism in its finest hour and not a squeek from the republikan kommie h aters?. Definitely high on the WTF scale.
If North Carolina doesn't like its republican controlled legislature, they should vote them out.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39537 Apr 17, 2013
You think it illogical that the constant lies and railing by republikans against the government would trigger some unstable nut to decide to do something about it?
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Your an idiot. Your statement here just shows hate for a political party, not any logic, not that there is logic for what happened in Boston. You are just like the people you condemn on here.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39538 Apr 17, 2013
I am reasonably certain that will happen at the next election. The flagrant self serving and constant attacks on freedom are making the voting public realize what a mistake they have made in electing these fools. They SAID they would create jobs. That is what they were elected to do. Instead they are consumed with breast exposure, possum dropping, hunting on Sundays,creating county by county official religion , concealing the record of their bribes from lobbyist, giving rate hikes to insurance companies, giving rate hikes to utilities companies, giving the panthers owners 110 million dollars and closing shelters for the homeless. Jobs created---Zero.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If North Carolina doesn't like its republican controlled legislature, they should vote them out.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39539 Apr 17, 2013
Your is the possessive form of you. You would have been more understandable if you had used the term (You're an idiot.) You're is the contraction for you are. I know that stupidity is different from idiocy, but you show signs of both.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Your an idiot. Your statement here just shows hate for a political party, not any logic, not that there is logic for what happened in Boston. You are just like the people you condemn on here.
emlu

Tempe, AZ

#39540 Apr 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about? Has this case been solved?
Sweetie don't get angry Sweetie. You know your case of schizoid delusional I see dead people personality will never be solved. Sweetie lay down. Get your hand out of your pants and hang on to boy George's pee pee real tight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs in fayetteville Jun 26 somegurl 1
News Gangs Spreading In The Military (Aug '07) Jun 25 Roach 356
News Man arrested in 2010 Bonnetsville store break-in Jun 21 Goldenhairsurprise 1
Review: Tint Plus (Oct '11) Jun 15 charles 14
News Roseboroa s Gilbert Owens to lead Emmaus Walk Jun 14 watchman 1
News Weird 6 mins ago 10:28 a.m.Classroom horror vid... Jun 12 Pope Closet Emeritus 2
Welcome Mongols MC Jun 10 Reaper 3

Autryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Autryville Mortgages