Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29360 Dec 1, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
Bacon it looks like the guy doesn't approve of your politics, or you.You must be devastated...
If you're speaking of Mike, if he doesn't agree with me or my politics, I must be doing something right!
WACO 1909

United States

#29361 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kennedys. There is a group of people the democrats idolize and I will never understand why. Joe Kennedy made a lot of money bootlegging liquor during the Prohibition. He purposely broke the law and paid for his family's fortune with blood money.
And republicans are the assholes? Please.
I KNOW you don't want me to bring up some republican crooks.My grandfather was a moonshiner..prohibition apparently wasn't popular back then.As a Texan I believe if a law is wrong...break it en masse....which is exactly what they did.Sometimes, people have to stand up to their GOVERNMENT.
WACO 1909

United States

#29363 Dec 1, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're speaking of Mike, if he doesn't agree with me or my politics, I must be doing something right!
Here here!
WACO 1909

United States

#29364 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoast...the"throw your opinion out"was not directed at you.
Jauque Bavier

Paris, France

#29365 Dec 1, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>My complaints about corporations having more freedom now to fund political campaigns, has nothing to do with it always being done in the past to some extent. So why assume I am ignorant of it? You jump to conclusions with zero evidence.
I am only wanting it to be harder for corporations to do so, and it sounds as if you are want to make it easier.
Thank you for admitting allowing corporations to fund political campaigns is to allow foreign people fund our political campaigns.
I see you feel America must allow none Americans do so, but do you agree they should? BTW I do not agree America 'must' do so due to debt.
I see no connection of campaign finance and trade. Can you articulate how that is related?
Since no one likes you, come live with me at my cottage on the Riviera. I love American gay boys.
Snore

Charlotte, NC

#29366 Dec 1, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore, couldn't agree more. That's why I told Mike to wake up and smell the roses. It's not like political offices just started being bought and sold the last 20 years. Goodness gracious, Joe Kennedy paid everybody and their brother to have Jack elected. You speak about it wasn't the money honey, but the power, I beg to disagree, you have to have money to get the power. Had John and Robert Kennedy not been assasinated and Ted learned to drive a little better while drunk, our country would have had 24 years of Kennedys in the WH and it would have been by payoffs.
The group you speak of is part Carnegie, Rockefeller etc all a part of the Bliderberg Group. People make lite of this group controlling not only our country's elections but other' as well, but they have the MONEY and the POWER and they do it. They practically own the world's wealth. I agree with you that our country is corrupt today as back a 100+ years ago. However, trying to ban speech by outside corportions is the least of our problems with elections, If that's the case, let's cease trade with other countries and see how well we can do by not being able to send commodities(?) made here in the U.S. just between the states. You can't tell countries our country owes money to hand over fist we'll ban your speech in our country. I think that would be like cutting your nose off to spite your face. Going back to the Bliderberg Group, old daddy Bush was in bed with the group too, so it's not just a one party group they own.
Good post Snore.
Couldn't agree with you more Bacon. It's "The two party DC Country Club"! The greens is where the real negotiations begin and end. I forgot about the other crook Joe Kennedy. He was as big a crook as any of the "fab four"(and I don't mean The Beatles.) Correct you are-Bliderberg Group now and mostly Jewish and I don't mean any disrespect. The Jews basically own the world. I did fail to mention although I thought it was implied that it takes EXTREME WEALTH, hence POWER that the "fab four" had that even Gates has not surpassed. Google kid Mark? on his way. Stock almost $590/share. Mind boggling.
Snore

Charlotte, NC

#29367 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kennedys. There is a group of people the democrats idolize and I will never understand why. Joe Kennedy made a lot of money bootlegging liquor during the Prohibition. He purposely broke the law and paid for his family's fortune with blood money.
They all got blood on their hands and to think the world and most Americans view The Kennedys' as US ROYALTY. Makes me want to vomit.
WACO 1909

United States

#29368 Dec 1, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>They all got blood on their hands and to think the world and most Americans view The Kennedys' as US ROYALTY. Makes me want to vomit.
Learn.....to love it! I cringe every time I hear what a great president Reagan was....
Taxpayer

Charlotte, NC

#29369 Dec 1, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should learn to read carefully. I never said I was going to find a new thread, I said I 'needed' to do so. Can you see the difference? I feel conservatives often fail to understand what they read as in this case. It seems to be a trend.
Actually, I am looking, but that does not mean I will stop responding to your republican rants.
How do you exist in life? You are like The Monk on TV. lol. Debilitating OCD X 1000. It's kinda sad.
WACO 1909

Rosharon, TX

#29370 Dec 1, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>How do you exist in life? You are like The Monk on TV. lol. Debilitating OCD X 1000. It's kinda sad.
I didn't know you had a sense of humor there Taxpayer.
WACO 1909

Rosharon, TX

#29371 Dec 1, 2012
I don't have a computer.Who should I blame?.....how about....myself!

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#29372 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha that all you got silver? Did thwey break de wittle law sealvur? One that got overturned anyways? Hey look, I break federal law everyday...but I would die for this country, you won't....actually your leaving. So traitor, that is really what you got.f
Taxpayer

Charlotte, NC

#29373 Dec 1, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I not want to know? Are you now suppressing questions? I see quite a lot of judge-its on posts these days, but I see very few responses to my posts. It seems someone does not have the balls to put a name in front of their opinion. It seems they cannot articulate their views.
Does anyone on this forum have the balls to put their real name in front of their opinion? That would be a big no. You are the "exception" and don't take that as being smart or a compliment. lol

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29374 Dec 1, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha that all you got silver? Did thwey break de wittle law sealvur? One that got overturned anyways? Hey look, I break federal law everyday...but I would die for this country, you won't....actually your leaving. So traitor, that is really what you got.f
Pick up a dictionary little man. I don't speak jive or jibberish.
Taxpayer

Charlotte, NC

#29375 Dec 1, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha that all you got silver? Did thwey break de wittle law sealvur? One that got overturned anyways? Hey look, I break federal law everyday...but I would die for this country, you won't....actually your leaving. So traitor, that is really what you got.f
How old are you son? Are you proud of breaking federal laws on a daily basis. Does this mean you are cheating our govt by not paying taxes for example? People like you if my assumption comes close is one of the many factors we are 16 trillion plus in debt. Not that I don't break the law per say. I am a bit heavy on the pedal so I don't always abide by the speed limit.
WACO 1909

League City, TX

#29376 Dec 1, 2012
Breaking federal laws on a daily basis has always been a dream of mine....
WACO 1909

League City, TX

#29377 Dec 1, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone on this forum have the balls to put their real name in front of their opinion? That would be a big no. You are the "exception" and don't take that as being smart or a compliment. lol
Maybe it's an ego thing.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#29378 Dec 1, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you son? Are you proud of breaking federal laws on a daily basis. Does this mean you are cheating our govt by not paying taxes for example? People like you if my assumption comes close is one of the many factors we are 16 trillion plus in debt. Not that I don't break the law per say. I am a bit heavy on the pedal so I don't always abide by the speed limit.
what? You break the law too? So that means you cheat or don't pay taxes. Your about as presumptious as the entire hollywood world. I work every day except today, I pay income taxes taxpayer. Yes I am proud of breaking a law from a too bigg government. I sound like a fking republican don't I? I smoke marijuana from time to time big fking whoopdy doo huh. You lawbreaking actions are far worse and dangerous than mine, to the other people and to yourself. You are an endangerment to society. How's that, using your little spin logic and stupid presumptious attitude based on nothing but your clueless mind back at you huh. Its fun as hell to drop to you guys levels of unintelligence.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#29379 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick up a dictionary little man. I don't speak jive or jibberish.
o sorry I. Underestimated your intelligence again. Don't beat. Your wife over it or anything.
Taxpayer

Charlotte, NC

#29380 Dec 1, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
Breaking federal laws on a daily basis has always been a dream of mine....
Good one Waco. I didn't know you had a sense of humor either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for daughter Jul 21 Dee 1
daughter Jul 21 Dee 1
drugs in fayetteville Jul 21 deek 6
Welcome Mongols MC Jul 20 Johnny 5
Motorcycle Clubs (Feb '11) Jul 20 Johnny 53
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Jul 20 Scott 639
family Jul 18 Kim Collins 1

Autryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance