female pedophile within Compass West

female pedophile within Compass West

Posted in the Austintown Forum

Jessica Owens

Youngstown, OH

#1 Feb 16, 2012
management is aware of this. Head of management is close with members of the pedophile's family.Pedophile is a female lesbian, doesn't reside in Compass West, but her sister does. The lesbian is frequently on compass West grounds. She also sells prescription pills. Openly involved in an inappropriate relationship with a *just-turned* 16 yr old girl. The lesbian is 26 yrs old. I feel sorry for anyone who lives there and I couldn't be paid a million dollars to live there for a week. The complex manager should be fired and never allowed to hold such a position ever again.
Jay Leno

Fremont, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Do you even know what a pedophile is? Someone who is attracted to children. This means pre-puberty kids. 16 is the legal age in the State of California, so wht is your problem? If I was her, I'd sue for defemation anyone who called me a pedophile.
leo

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Well In the state of ohio its illegal unless they are 18 you have to be 21 or under to date or have sexual relations with a child 17 and under thats how it works here California laws don't matter to us. So I 26 year old having sexual relations with a 16 year old CHILD is illegal and makes her Pedophile.
Cris B

Avon Lake, OH

#5 May 11, 2012
So easy for someone to come online and post shit obviously u know me and my family so why dont u come find me and tell me face to face that im a pedophile i will find out who this is and there aint a rock big enough for u to hide under
Jessica Owens

Youngstown, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Cris B wrote:
So easy for someone to come online and post shit obviously u know me and my family so why dont u come find me and tell me face to face that im a pedophile i will find out who this is and there aint a rock big enough for u to hide under
lol truth hurts, doesn't it? probably hurts almost as much as when you found out Twinkies would be gone forever. Get back to cruising the high schools for teenage girls, Crystal.
Jessica Owens

Youngstown, OH

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Jay Leno wrote:
Do you even know what a pedophile is? Someone who is attracted to children. This means pre-puberty kids. 16 is the legal age in the State of California, so wht is your problem? If I was her, I'd sue for defemation anyone who called me a pedophile.
I know it is illegal for a 26-yr old man OR woman to be involved with somebody under the age of 18, in this area. Age of consent is 17, so, yes, she broke the law. She is considered a pedophile. If you think a 15-year-old with a woman a few years away from 30 is okay, then you're about as sick as she is. Or possibly related to her, or friends with her. And, before you talk about *suing* anyone, find out what defamation of character is. Any attorney would laugh at you. Use that $$$ to go back to school, and get your GED. then you could learn to spell *defemation*.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austintown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to Girard 12 hr GGG 1
Why is everyone in Canfield a pretentious piece... May '16 UrScum69 1
young girl trying to find birth parents (Sep '06) May '16 Lynn Assimacopoulos 46
News Woman accused of biting Austintown nurse Apr '16 geoff 1
Compass West Apartments (Mar '07) Mar '16 clean momma 28
Romney at it again Mar '16 Disgusted 4
News Union blames staffing policies for Ohio prison ... (Jan '16) Mar '16 moose 2

Austintown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austintown Mortgages