A summary of recent criminal activity...

A summary of recent criminal activity in Boardman:

There are 1 comment on the Vindy.com story from Jul 25, 2007, titled A summary of recent criminal activity in Boardman:. In it, Vindy.com reports that:

Arrests: A traffic stop in the 4300 block of South Avenue led to the arrests of a Campbell man, 21, and a Youngstown man, 24, both of whom faced two counts of receiving stolen property after a woman reported a ... via Vindy.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vindy.com.

LaShon seattle WA

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 25, 2007
your family always are in my prayers I want to let you know that you and your daughter are very strong and that your daughter i will keep praying for your strength that you go to evey court in you do what you say that you will do you look at him in the eyeys you will heal from that evil sprith that will kill him very softly but slowly but surely because when he close his eyes he will see your eyes which your eyes is your daughter if god don't kill him first he will kill himselef. I can't say anymore abou this i am so suprise thath haven't report more about this or some type of update i watch it from the beging to the end I knew he was guilty from the begin thats what happen to our black men when they get caught up in the place where they caught up with all the diffferent woman in you got to be some body that they are not but that don' give them no excerise for what the need to do he did have any right to do what he did i can't say anymore I will leave you with this mom and daughter open your arms and my arms are wrap around you and her I love you. Gone but never forgotten and to our his children they are the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austintown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young girl trying to find birth parents (Sep '06) 19 hr PLEASE HELP 49
Signed adoption papers and looking for my son 19 hr PLEASE HELP 3
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Wed Ready to GO 5,490
News Donald Trump Proposes - Extreme Vetting' for Im... Aug 19 Mikey 3
The Biggest White Privilage Family in America i... Aug 1 Wake Up America 1
New to Girard Jul '16 GGG 1
Why is everyone in Canfield a pretentious piece... May '16 UrScum69 1

Austintown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austintown Mortgages