Snoop Dogg returns to Austintown's Cl...

Snoop Dogg returns to Austintown's Club Gossip

There are 1 comment on the WFMJ-TV Youngstown story from Jan 31, 2011, titled Snoop Dogg returns to Austintown's Club Gossip. In it, WFMJ-TV Youngstown reports that:

Summer may still be months away, but the dog days will return to Austintown next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMJ-TV Youngstown.

Whitney Hall

Warren, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2011
I am a major fan of Snoop Dogg since I was young. This was suppose to be the best birthday gift ever. I have never been to a concert in my life ever. I was suppose to be VIP and everything. However, I have a whole new outlook towards Snoop Dogg. I think he is an ignorant individual and has many upset fans. He left right after his performance when he was suppose to meet with VIP members. Not to even mention the concert was suppose to start at 730 pm and he aint come on till 1230 am...... I will never spend a penny on anything that has to do with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austintown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe Republicans can save money by cutting Spe... 12 min Hannah 1
what is trump hideing and will he fire session... 23 min Hannah 2
News The Latest: Trump talks 'new immigration system... 2 hr uchrisbrownq 42
Compass West Apartments (Mar '07) Mon Jesteress 29
Fosters theater Jul 16 Tiffany 1
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Jun 29 sdwayne 5,496
Principal James Penk May '17 interested parent 1

Austintown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austintown Mortgages