no talking at akebono

Posted in the Austin Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
me

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2012
NO TALKING!!! That is hilarious, with all the screwing around and cheating that has gone on there.
hmmm

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Don't forget all the drug abuse
jukeboxhero

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2012
MUTE MAN wrote:
I thought we lived in a free country but it's apparent that we dont live in a free county just because we got a raise doesn't mean that they can invoke power plays upon us but it seems that's what they r up too so keep on doin this childish schit it will backfire on them the K word will get the last breath
i know what you mean,the more money they think more idiotic rules for the workers!even though the "leaders"still do what they wanna do,you would think,the leaders should lead by example?yea right thats a good one
jukeboxhero

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Litter Bug wrote:
everybody needs to bring in a cup from there fav watering hole and dump it in the trash can and see if the NAZIS can blame that on somebody THE most ignorant schit I ever heard they better watch out the boss is comin in and somebody mite slip one of his cronies a letter with a little info on it and boom the party will start
was wondering how long it would take for that to get out!even sandusky had a jury before they got him.out there you`re guilty until you can prove your innocents!which good luck on that one!when the man comes thru out there this week should have him check the cans up in the office for "contriban"just plain sad how they are getting!
jukeboxhero

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2012
MUTE MAN wrote:
yep they dont realize how much trash they have layin around themselves think I mite call the hotline
is it br549? or 1800 no talk
curious

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2012
What happened?
yupp

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2012
Thats why you need a union,unions are ther to help you.I never belong to one till the 80's an its was the best think about it.
akebozo debil

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2012
whats up with the "group leader"on 2nd calipers?got a temp doing boot n oil for her?
worker

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Jun 24, 2012
The big raise they gave amounts to 14 dollars on each paycheck. The people who have been there the longest and make the the brakes get 14 dollars every 2 wks. Doesn't that sound greedy? I say bring on the union! Pitiful.
worker

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Jun 24, 2012
MUTE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>what happened is micro managing on a ignorant scale if they're goin to invoke the no talkin rule it should go for everyone put a guard up with a machine gun or a shocker like a dog has and if u get out of your area u get schocked I thought maybe things would loosen up but they ain't
Thet's crazy, no talking. We live in a free country, not a Nazi world.
jukeboxhero

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2012
DUSTY NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>yep they wrote somebody up for talkin durin the week but it's ok on weekends the person they wrote up comes to work everyday and works hard and doesn't bother nobody thats just sorry and they picked him out thinkin he wouldn't say nothin but we will support him in everyway and the crackhead that wrote him up is crazy anyway has cokes in the cabinet and all kinds of hidden parts food and everything else but they say if they is a cup from say from a foodmart in tha trash can he has to report it or it's his and he will be wrote up what a bunch of ignorant schit NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI
100% correct,he pointed ot that the nazi leader and "sideick"can talklaugh so loud it can be herd ouside the "control room"they started speakin german when he brought that up,was really irrate!
fight fire with fire

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jun 25, 2012
Unions only come in and take that little raise away from you so Unions aren't the answer. Todays Unions aren't worth a damn. They are as corrupt as the companies and will work with the companies behind your backs and charge you for it! Is that what you want? No! Hit the company where it will get their attention. "MONEY". I know there were many OSHA violations when I worked there. There were many employees who were forced to work in a hostile environment which is also a Federal no-no. If the corrupt management is busy running around trying to cover their ass you will find that they turn on each other, blame each other and do whatever it takes to keep their job. You will get a much needed rest and maybe the big boys can weed out some of your management problems in the process. Work smarter not harder!
fight fire with fire

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jun 25, 2012
DUSTY NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that 100% yes we are workin on that as we speak gathering a little info on certain people to turn into the hotline these things they are doin are ignorant childish bullcrap
Good for you! Hang in there and make it a better place to work because that's what you deserve. Put your heads together and change that place into a real job. Many ex employees are pulling for you guys. We know how horrible that place is!
One Who Knows

Glasgow, KY

#25 Jun 25, 2012
MUTE MAN wrote:
I thought we lived in a free country but it's apparent that we dont live in a free county just because we got a raise doesn't mean that they can invoke power plays upon us but it seems that's what they r up too so keep on doin this childish schit it will backfire on them the K word will get the last breath
I have the perfect solution: Go to work at Sitel & you can talk all day at $8.00 an hour, and they even have air conditioning !!!
rework the problem

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jun 25, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the perfect solution: Go to work at Sitel & you can talk all day at $8.00 an hour, and they even have air conditioning !!!
Then they would be a clone of you...tucking their tails and running somewhere else! These hardworking people aim to stay and make it a better place. They have years of their lives vested in the place and it's great they are willing to stay and suffer through to make it better for themselves and for your sorry ass kids that may work there for a month or two in the future! You go on to Sitel and change your world and let the real workers of our country stand up and win for a change!
haha

Glasgow, KY

#27 Jun 26, 2012
I don't work at either place. But your last statement you made is plumb nutty! I work in a factory i don't care what job a person has they are still workers you must be a dumb a s s hick!
rework the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they would be a clone of you...tucking their tails and running somewhere else! These hardworking people aim to stay and make it a better place. They have years of their lives vested in the place and it's great they are willing to stay and suffer through to make it better for themselves and for your sorry ass kids that may work there for a month or two in the future! You go on to Sitel and change your world and let the real workers of our country stand up and win for a change!
Licmabals

United States

#28 Jun 26, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Licmabals would u it sounds like your a nutsaclicer
billliiieee

Glasgow, KY

#29 Jun 26, 2012
Licmabals wrote:
<quoted text>Licmabals would u it sounds like your a nutsaclicer
alittle lightindacaboose too
corn up butt

Tompkinsville, KY

#30 Jun 26, 2012
Someone please schit on my face, I'd love it. Mmmmm, explosive but yet watery. ;-)
whocareswhatyout hink

Glasgow, KY

#32 Jun 26, 2012
haha wrote:
I don't work at either place. But your last statement you made is plumb nutty! I work in a factory i don't care what job a person has they are still workers you must be a dumb a s s hick!
<quoted text>
I don't work at either place and your post is stupid. The workers can change their environment and their efforts are welcomed by the rest of us who maybe can't stand up at this point in our lives.

You are a total dumb shit. Go on back to work and no...none of us want fries with our orders. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men don't find white women attractive 2 hr John 1
Police search dryridge area 3 hr Schmedley T Troll 3
Brittany Farley 3 hr Chris 80
Women and men who use people for money 5 hr AAA 13
Madden case 5 hr honest Abe 3
Sean Hannagan (Jun '12) 6 hr Annabelle 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr thank 148,396
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages