rickey peacock
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 27, 2013
HEY does anyone out there know Rickey peacock from Austin Indiana, He went to school at Scottsburg, I am looking for him. Does anyone know if he is married or anything? would love to know how to get in touch with him, He was the love of my life and would love to hook up with him and see if i could rekindle the spark we use to have!!!! If anyone knows him or how to get ahold of him please post it on here!!!!! Been searching for him and he is no where on face book or anywhere!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Thanks for any info!!!!!!!He is about 45 years old good looking man and best lover I ever had no joke!!!! He use to be a logger dont know what he does now!!!1 Thanks again for any help!!!!
who

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2013
why didnt you put your real name on here or are you just trying to start trouble
totally agree

Ripon, WI

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Well he has been in a relationship for years an is very happy...so i dont think it would do u much good for u to find him..ive known the both of them most of my life an dont think the old spark will flame for you...
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 28, 2013
I would put my real name on here , but i am not trying to stir up trouble!!! I was just wanting to see if he was still feeling the same about me, as i do him!!!!!! You never answered my question if he is married!!!! From what i've heard he isn't and you must have your infor wrong cause i just talked to a person who knows him yesterday and they say he isn't happy with his current life!!!! So I say if you have knwon him as you say then you would want him to be happy and you would let him decide if he wants to start a relationship with me or stay in the unhappy one he is in now!!!!! You don't know or don't care about him or you would want him to be happy!!!!! He has no kids with this woman at least thats what i was told so whats the big deal to you i am not breaking up a happy home!!! I don't even know who she is so isn't the old saying all is fair in love and war????? and why dont you just give me a phone number and let him decide or an address!!!!! Friend would want him to be really happy!!!! So I guess we will see how good a friend you are!!!!!
really

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
actually he is married
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
really wrote:
actually he is married
Oh really and how do you know, one of his buddy's told me he isn't married nor has he ever been!!!!! I think he would know, he sees him all the time!!!! If you no him do you have a phone number or address for him!!! I would really really appreciate it, could you out of the kindness of your heart please please give it to me!!!!! If he is truely happy how could i possibly cause any trouble for him!!!!!Please be a person with a heart and help me out!!! i found his parents number and have called for days but no one ever answers , so i am kind of at the peoples mercy!!! Can anyone help me out here!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to any one who can help!!!
Ask

Scottsburg, IN

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Ask Brittney isnt she his daughter? She isnt hard to find
Haha

Loves Park, IL

#8 Jan 28, 2013
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really and how do you know, one of his buddy's told me he isn't married nor has he ever been!!!!! I think he would know, he sees him all the time!!!! If you no him do you have a phone number or address for him!!! I would really really appreciate it, could you out of the kindness of your heart please please give it to me!!!!! If he is truely happy how could i possibly cause any trouble for him!!!!!Please be a person with a heart and help me out!!! i found his parents number and have called for days but no one ever answers , so i am kind of at the peoples mercy!!! Can anyone help me out here!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to any one who can help!!!
Wow, you sound like a completely looney stalker. If I see Ricky, I will tell him to RUN!
hhmmm

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Jan 28, 2013
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really and how do you know, one of his buddy's told me he isn't married nor has he ever been!!!!! I think he would know, he sees him all the time!!!! If you no him do you have a phone number or address for him!!! I would really really appreciate it, could you out of the kindness of your heart please please give it to me!!!!! If he is truely happy how could i possibly cause any trouble for him!!!!!Please be a person with a heart and help me out!!! i found his parents number and have called for days but no one ever answers , so i am kind of at the peoples mercy!!! Can anyone help me out here!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to any one who can help!!!
If this person sees him all the time then why you on here looking to contact him? This person you are talking to should be able to take you right to him.
dont loan

Dayton, OH

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you sound like a completely looney stalker. If I see Ricky, I will tell him to RUN!
sounds pretty hard up , probably someones leftover! doesnt she relize how desperate she sounds? wacko!
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND

Evansville, IN

#11 Jan 29, 2013
I am not hard up or a leftover, and i dont know his daughter or where she is!!!!!! and i am not a crazy person either, just a person who still has feelings for someone in my pass, and was just wanting to find rickey and see if we had the same feelings for one another, havent any of you people ever loved anybody ????? You all are mean on her!!!! And by the way the person i know that sees him doesnt know his phone number or address or he would give it to me!!!! and if he sees him again i gave him my phone number to give him !!! I just thought I could get on her and someone would know him and give me info on how to contact him!!!! He doesnt have to run cause i am not crazy just still crazy in love with him!!!! Please soneone just help me if you know him!!!! Its not like i am doing something bad what is wrong with you people!!!!
Info

Fort Wayne, IN

#12 Jan 29, 2013
he lives some where on harrod Road in a trailer that's all i know. it's the part after terry and before Whitssett.. my spelling isn't the best.. but i hope that helps.
who

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2013
how long ago did you date him
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND

Evansville, IN

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Thank you Info but i think thats where his parents live on harrod road , i have been there before, but i am not sure where a trailer is . Have to drive by to see if i can fiqure it out, Thank you for being nice!! I dated him long long time ago maybe 15 or 16 years ago. But still have deep feelings for him . If anyone knows the girls name he lives with maybe they could give me her name , and maybe i could find a phone number or address or any thing!!!! Thanks again for the info.
who

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
if you dated him in the last 15 16 years you would of had to have met his daughter and i know him and his girl friend and where he lives and his number but i wouldnt give it to you and why would anyone give you his girlfriends name they have been together for along time. so what is your first name see if i remember you cause i have know rick all his life
Haha

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 29, 2013
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND wrote:
Thank you Info but i think thats where his parents live on harrod road , i have been there before, but i am not sure where a trailer is . Have to drive by to see if i can fiqure it out, Thank you for being nice!! I dated him long long time ago maybe 15 or 16 years ago. But still have deep feelings for him . If anyone knows the girls name he lives with maybe they could give me her name , and maybe i could find a phone number or address or any thing!!!! Thanks again for the info.
Hey, nutjob. If it's been fifteen or sixteen years since you dated him, trust me, he has most likely moved on. Hahaha, you sound like a psycho. If he remembers your name at all...which, he probably doesn't, it would only be because he probably never knew anyone so crazy.
LOOKING 4 OLD BOYFRIEND

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 30, 2013
for the person name who on here, I don't know who you are but if you knew rickey like you say you do you would no his daughter hasn't always come around her dad !!!! So that is why i didn't know her . When we were dating she wasn't coming around him at all. So I never met her. If you don't believe me ask rickey , matter of fact she hadn't been around him for years when we hooked up!!! So you don't know everything about him!!! Ha Ha, and why would i give you my name , you aren't him mother, and i don't think he has somebody supervising who he talks to and who he don't . and if you want to do something for him STAY OUT OF HIS BUSINESS!!!!! He can decide what or who he wants himself!!!!! Besides if you didn't know his daughter didnt come around all those years ago how could you even know me!!!!! You need to keep your nose out of his business. When i get in touch with him he can decide himself, Get Over it!!! What do you have something for him yourself!!!!That's whats wrong with you!!!!
giggles

Oxford, OH

#18 Jan 30, 2013
who wrote:
if you dated him in the last 15 16 years you would of had to have met his daughter and i know him and his girl friend and where he lives and his number but i wouldnt give it to you and why would anyone give you his girlfriends name they have been together for along time. so what is your first name see if i remember you cause i have know rick all his life
if your relationship didnt work the first time, why bother, especially if he has a wife. This is a small town ,everyone knows everyones business . he would have heard by now that you were looking for him. You sound like a stalker.
who

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 30, 2013
he isnt married but him and his live in girlfriend has been together for years.and if his friend has been telling you stuff why hasnt he told ya his phone number.
totally agree

Whitewater, WI

#20 Jan 30, 2013
His woman will beat u down..so i would just leave it alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marion Hayes: Dirt Pile 38 min Jackie Perkinson 3
The Haters are SO Mad ha ha ha 4 hr no tuna for me 30
Stinkiest Proustite Fri Eric Mobley 21
lindsey albertson (Sep '15) Aug 24 goo goo dolls 31
News Southern IN man gets 85 years for slaying of st... Aug 21 blending in 2
My Bikini swimsuit Aug 16 Panty Woman 7
Jordan Helton (Nov '13) Aug 16 fed up 3

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages